Dennett

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
chrise84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:11 am

Dennett

Post by chrise84 »

Is dennettes private and if so how do I go about getting a membership?
User avatar
Nelson Baboon
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:48 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by Nelson Baboon »

chrise84 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:39 am Is dennettes private and if so how do I go about getting a membership?
he had an open event a couple of months ago, and he let a few people in afterwards. I'm not sure actually how people get in otherwise. Someone else here might have more info.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Dennett

Post by Madvillain626 »

pretty sure there's an open event going on next week. at least that's what i heard on Mewe from D himself
Last edited by Madvillain626 on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by boureka »

I just sent him an email and got in. Must've been the right time and place. Sorry I can't be of more help..but try that.
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by boureka »

boureka wrote: ↑Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:34 am I just sent him an email and got in. Must've been the right time and place. Sorry I can't be of more help..but try that.
When I say I just sent him an email..I mean I only sent him an email and got in. I didn't mean "just" as "recently" but as "simply"
chrise84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:11 am

Re: Dennett

Post by chrise84 »

Do you happen to have his email?
chrise84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:11 am

Dennett

Post by chrise84 »

Can anyone point me into the right direction to get ahold of dennettes like a email, they're mewe name or what his companies actual name is I can't find anything nowhere thank you
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by boureka »

I believe the group is called D615 on mewe. And I believe you pm on mewe at denette615. Try that.
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Dennett

Post by Lokey »

His email is posted here in Vendor Listings in his posts or in the link he posts to his menu
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Dennett

Post by Lokey »

chrise84 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:09 am Do you happen to have his email?
His email is posted here in Vendor Listings in his posts or in the link he posts to his menu
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Dennett

Post by Eu4oric906 »

If emailing doesnt work he sometimes lists open member slots in the vendor listing forum.
leafly
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:20 am

Re: Dennett

Post by leafly »

When there are open-member slots, definitely want to purchase from Dennett. Glad to hear that you were able to get in!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Dennett

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I used to work in Sales & Marketing... A very strong Sales technique is called: the "Take Away". ~ You tell people they can't have something... Sorry! You don't qualify, You can't have this! ~ And they immediately assume it's something Special - Must be good - Gotta have it!! How can I get one ?? LOL :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Dennett

Post by mivanqua »

BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 pm I used to work in Sales & Marketing... A very strong Sales technique is called: the "Take Away". ~ You tell people they can't have something... Sorry! You don't qualify, You can't have this! ~ And they immediately assume it's something Special - Must be good - Gotta have it!! How can I get one ?? LOL :lol:
Well, to be fair, sometimes it IS special.
User avatar
Nelson Baboon
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:48 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by Nelson Baboon »

BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 pm I used to work in Sales & Marketing... A very strong Sales technique is called: the "Take Away". ~ You tell people they can't have something... Sorry! You don't qualify, You can't have this! ~ And they immediately assume it's something Special - Must be good - Gotta have it!! How can I get one ?? LOL :lol:
and then sometimes the facts are simpler. Denette sells consistently fantastic kratom, and he's a hell of a nice fellow.

Note also that you tout TFH. Doesn't this same logic apply even more to them?
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by boureka »

Schrodinger's cat. Both can be true.
User avatar
Nelson Baboon
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:48 pm

Re: Dennett

Post by Nelson Baboon »

boureka wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:50 pm Schrodinger's cat. Both can be true.
True, except in the macro-world, consistency matters. So, if this logic applies to Denette, it also applies to TFH.
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Dennett

Post by OriginalLHB »

Nelson Baboon wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:04 pm
boureka wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:50 pm Schrodinger's cat. Both can be true.
True, except in the macro-world, consistency matters. So, if this logic applies to Denette, it also applies to TFH.
There is also a basic economic logic to restricting output. it causes prices to rise (or at least it makes it easier to raise prices). That's what cartels like OPEC have been doing for thousands of years.

On the other hand, D615 and TFH both sell at very reasonable prices, and they both have fantastic product. I suspect that the real reason for their "private" nature is more innocent.

The number one cause of business failures in the U.S. is undercapitalization, particularly when a firm sells an excellent product, word gets around, and the increase in demand results in shortages and pissed off customers, who then become ex customers in search of a more reliable supply.

D615 and TFH probably seek to manage demand to keep it in line with their supply, because they are concerned about something more than continual expansion and ruthless profit maximization. Their owners appear to value operating businesses that they can take pride in, and ensuring that their reliable customer base is always satisfied so that they remain customers for the long term.

For example, I recall the owners of TFH begging off of a recent open event with the phrase that they did not have "the bandwidth" to meet the sudden dramatic increase in demand that would result if they opened sales up to everyone for a brief period. Behavior like that does not usually coincide with underhanded marketing tactics.

In the long run, businesses like D615 and TFH are very viable and stable, their reputation remains spotless, and that is almost certainly the main consideration that guides their owners, rather than something sleazy or nefarious.
Loveandpeace
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 755
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.

Re: Dennett

Post by Loveandpeace »

OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:41 pm
Nelson Baboon wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:04 pm
boureka wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:50 pm Schrodinger's cat. Both can be true.
True, except in the macro-world, consistency matters. So, if this logic applies to Denette, it also applies to TFH.
There is also a basic economic logic to restricting output. it causes prices to rise (or at least it makes it easier to raise prices). That's what cartels like OPEC have been doing for thousands of years.

On the other hand, D615 and TFH both sell at very reasonable prices, and they both have fantastic product. I suspect that the real reason for their "private" nature is more innocent.

The number one cause of business failures in the U.S. is undercapitalization, particularly when a firm sells an excellent product, word gets around, and the increase in demand results in shortages and pissed off customers, who then become ex customers in search of a more reliable supply.

D615 and TFH probably seek to manage demand to keep it in line with their supply, because they are concerned about something more than continual expansion and ruthless profit maximization.
Ummmm... so, not completely greedy af?!
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Dennett

Post by OriginalLHB »

Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:44 am
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:41 pm
Nelson Baboon wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:04 pm

True, except in the macro-world, consistency matters. So, if this logic applies to Denette, it also applies to TFH.
There is also a basic economic logic to restricting output. it causes prices to rise (or at least it makes it easier to raise prices). That's what cartels like OPEC have been doing for thousands of years.

On the other hand, D615 and TFH both sell at very reasonable prices, and they both have fantastic product. I suspect that the real reason for their "private" nature is more innocent.

The number one cause of business failures in the U.S. is undercapitalization, particularly when a firm sells an excellent product, word gets around, and the increase in demand results in shortages and pissed off customers, who then become ex customers in search of a more reliable supply.

D615 and TFH probably seek to manage demand to keep it in line with their supply, because they are concerned about something more than continual expansion and ruthless profit maximization.
Ummmm... so, not completely greedy af?!
Not at all greedy af! If they were greedy af they would be using their "private" status to raise prices and/or sell memberships, which they are not doing.

Other private vendors like LSMS, and Nodfather, and public vendors like DTE actually encourage shortages by NOT raising their prices. I'm not seeing a whole lot of greed among the vendors I deal with. I see more of what passes for "greed" or at least a high sense of entitlement among people who constantly demand free samples, or want unlimited refunds for things that don't "hit" for them, complain bitterly when vendors will not engage in lengthy correspondence about personal minutiae, etc
Loveandpeace
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 755
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.

Re: Dennett

Post by Loveandpeace »

With all due respect - I think you read my words wrong...

I am highlighting that they are successful because of no greed and respect for humans being.

We are on the same page...
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Dennett

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Ive said this before, and i dont mean to speak on their behalf, but I think capping demand and being private is often a quality of life choice. Meaning some private folks have full time jobs and families and dont wish to be overwhelmed. They know what they can manage while maintaining their customer service standards. Im not a member of tfh, but am to all other private vendors mentioned here and I have mad respect for their process and consider myself fortunate to source from em.

Im also a great customer who buys too much, pays quickly, and doesnt complain unnecessarily. So win win! :)
Post Reply