Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by Burninator »

I remember he used to be pretty popular several years ago and had good leaf. I never see him mentioned on here anymore though. Just got an email that he’s got a sale going on today and was wondering how he measures up to other vendors these days
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Got the email too! I haven't ordered from him in probably a couple of years though. I'll be watching this thread ...
Jhaves91
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by Jhaves91 »

I have yet to order from him. Before the reddit subs got banned it seems many of the reviews on his stuff was eh like he's been having issues with consistency.

As far as I know his reds are what everyone loves but those have been hit and miss lately. I will say he's very good about fixing any issues if your purchase doesn't hit or you don't like the product.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Burninator wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:22 pm I remember he used to be pretty popular several years ago and had good leaf. I never see him mentioned on here anymore though.
Overall, the well established vendors are more likely to : 1- Have better leaf. Why, because they are proven Direct Import... have the experience & connections. #2 they just have More Leaf. More batches & shipments... They can afford to guarantee or "Make it right" if there's a problem... All vendors get better & worse batches.

I didn't get Mitra Man's email but its been awhile so maybe I'm off his List... I did get Smiley Time's email a few days ago & posted that on Smiley's STH thread. 💚

There's always SO many vendors, the newer guys push more Hype & advertise more. 😋
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by Burninator »

BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:42 pm
Burninator wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:22 pm I remember he used to be pretty popular several years ago and had good leaf. I never see him mentioned on here anymore though.
Overall, the well established vendors are more likely to : 1- Have better leaf. Why, because they are proven Direct Import... have the experience & connections. #2 they just have More Leaf. More batches & shipments... They can afford to guarantee or "Make it right" if there's a problem... All vendors get better & worse batches.

I didn't get Mitra Man's email but its been awhile so maybe I'm off his List... I did get Smiley Time's email a few days ago & posted that on Smiley's STH thread. 💚

There's always SO many vendors, the newer guys push more Hype & advertise more. 😋

Yeah it’s true. I’m much more likely to stick with my tried and true vendors but I’ve got some nostalgia towards MM, Soflo, Motark, Canopy etc. back in my early days of Kratom
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Ive had good luck with MM, but last stuff i bought was last spring and summer. It was quite good, may still have a bag stashed of pmd.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by CatfatherB »

Burninator wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:37 pm
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:42 pm
Burninator wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:22 pm I remember he used to be pretty popular several years ago and had good leaf. I never see him mentioned on here anymore though.
Overall, the well established vendors are more likely to : 1- Have better leaf. Why, because they are proven Direct Import... have the experience & connections. #2 they just have More Leaf. More batches & shipments... They can afford to guarantee or "Make it right" if there's a problem... All vendors get better & worse batches.

I didn't get Mitra Man's email but its been awhile so maybe I'm off his List... I did get Smiley Time's email a few days ago & posted that on Smiley's STH thread. 💚

There's always SO many vendors, the newer guys push more Hype & advertise more. 😋

Yeah it’s true. I’m much more likely to stick with my tried and true vendors but I’ve got some nostalgia towards MM, Soflo, Motark, Canopy etc. back in my early days of Kratom

I haven't heard that name Canopy in a long while, you had anything recent?
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

CatfatherB wrote: ↑Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:11 pm
Burninator wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:37 pm
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:42 pm
Overall, the well established vendors are more likely to : 1- Have better leaf. Why, because they are proven Direct Import... have the experience & connections. #2 they just have More Leaf. More batches & shipments... They can afford to guarantee or "Make it right" if there's a problem... All vendors get better & worse batches.

I didn't get Mitra Man's email but its been awhile so maybe I'm off his List... I did get Smiley Time's email a few days ago & posted that on Smiley's STH thread. 💚

There's always SO many vendors, the newer guys push more Hype & advertise more. 😋

Yeah it’s true. I’m much more likely to stick with my tried and true vendors but I’ve got some nostalgia towards MM, Soflo, Motark, Canopy etc. back in my early days of Kratom

I haven't heard that name Canopy in a long while, you had anything recent?
Me neither! They used to have some good stuff back 5 or 6 years ago. I didn't know they were still in business.
Clever Coyote
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:54 pm

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by Clever Coyote »

I started out ordering from MM but the last several orders I got from him were absolute misses (including PMD). I really should have reached out to him for suggestions about particular strains though, so in his defense I suppose this could have been remedied? I love the ease of ordering there and his menu's & payment methods were convenient. I moved on though but still watch for current reviews
RedWhiteAndGreen
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:15 pm

Re: Anyone order from Mitra Man recently?

Post by RedWhiteAndGreen »

Looks like MM has a new 75% extract on the menu now. Never tried but am feeling a little mit-curious.
Post Reply