Kratom FOMO
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
There is one big issue with me on the TP - nearly all I have is in capsules. I doubt whether folks would want to buy that.
I do have a *few* bags either I bought too much of (more than one 250g bag, which is unopened) or just didn't make all of it into capsules (opened bags but those are pretty rare as they were all from sellers who sold larger than 250g bags). About the only two I know would be worth it on the TP are the TFH Samarinda and Sundra (in both cases I bought an extra bag I don't need).
But I have tens of thousands of capsules that I will never, ever use. My grandkids someday will go "what the hell is this 'Wild Hulu Kampas' script?"
I do have a *few* bags either I bought too much of (more than one 250g bag, which is unopened) or just didn't make all of it into capsules (opened bags but those are pretty rare as they were all from sellers who sold larger than 250g bags). About the only two I know would be worth it on the TP are the TFH Samarinda and Sundra (in both cases I bought an extra bag I don't need).
But I have tens of thousands of capsules that I will never, ever use. My grandkids someday will go "what the hell is this 'Wild Hulu Kampas' script?"
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Kratom FOMO
a lotta people here like capsules over t&w, oblates, teas, etc.
And like you said, those two bags will sell asap if you don't charge much for shipping.
And like you said, those two bags will sell asap if you don't charge much for shipping.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Kratom FOMO
Make a label for all the pills as mixes of different types of pharmaceuticals and saw palmetto and others 'to increase male vigor,' store in storage locker for discovery.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:28 am But I have tens of thousands of capsules that I will never, ever use. My grandkids someday will go "what the hell is this 'Wild Hulu Kampas' script?"
But you seriously might want to unload a bit here so some can try tfh, sosa, etc. Just my thoughts.
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Kratom is not kratom. Not all kratom is the same, not by a longshot. And once you DO get your hands on some killer smallbatch, then you'll probably understand. The kratom world is full of people who've never tried smallbatch fire--I know because I was one of them. So ya FOMO is real, but can you honestly say you'd rather have (non-premium) bulk green than __________ (insert killer smallbatch "strain" here). Didn't think so. So maybe it's FOMO, but also just the natural desire to have the best you can get your hands on. That being an individual thing of course, to each his/her own. However, there does exist, I would say, objectively "better" more quality kratom (by FAR) out there no matter who you are and what your body chemistry is. If it were all literally the same or within +/- a few percent of the same quality then why not just buy cheap bulk?
I recently grabbed a sealed pack of 6/2018 SoCal from the TP, and it is killer--discernably better burn than average. I also have some current/recent release from smallbatch vendors that is just as good, some that's better.
The window of quality isn't as small as some would have you think. Tolerances, and other things come into play, yes.
HOWEVER, THERE IS MONSTER KRATOM OUT THERE AND IF YOU FIND IT, YOU'LL KNOW. If you don't then you'll keep believing your kratom is just as good as any, because "kratom is kratom".
Heh. Fomo on that.
I recently grabbed a sealed pack of 6/2018 SoCal from the TP, and it is killer--discernably better burn than average. I also have some current/recent release from smallbatch vendors that is just as good, some that's better.
The window of quality isn't as small as some would have you think. Tolerances, and other things come into play, yes.
HOWEVER, THERE IS MONSTER KRATOM OUT THERE AND IF YOU FIND IT, YOU'LL KNOW. If you don't then you'll keep believing your kratom is just as good as any, because "kratom is kratom".
Heh. Fomo on that.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Is that some SOSA I see in the Gold packs?herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pmThis is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates fullRoofdog wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:52 pmYou're stash has to be huuuge!!!herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:39 pm Now imagine being prone to FOMO and modding this place. I'm doomed.![]()
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
Claim 1.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom FOMO
uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:14 amIs that some SOSA I see in the Gold packs?herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pmThis is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates full
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
Claim 1.![]()
Yes, that's some SOSA Baik Bali. I bought a bunch (kilo and a half?) of the first now legendary batch and a kilo of the second batch from a month later. What you see is what's left.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:37 am a lotta people here like capsules over t&w, oblates, teas, etc.
And like you said, those two bags will sell asap if you don't charge much for shipping.
Not sure selling pills would be worthwhile. Folks would have to have a LOT of trust to buy pills made by other people (I don't know that *I* would trust most folks).
But I will get around to selling the TFH bags (the Sundra isn't available anymore so I'm sure others will want). And I would never charge anymore for shipping than it costs me. But with my wife's illness at the moment I have far more important things to do.
-
froggy33
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Now that got my attention.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom FOMO
-
froggy33
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Hahahaha!herbalhippie wrote: ↑Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:07 amNope. No no no no. Not gonna look.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Yeah, I made that mistake as well. And just like Job's wife, a look back did not bode well for me. So still ANOTHER batch coming my way before 2023. Sigh.
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
I could only notice one vendor name, is spirit science botanicals good? I bought kratom from a vendor with a similar name back in 2013 and it was dead ass the best I ever had and had to be what everyone is calling “fire kratom”. It kicked like a motherfucker and felt like sunshine flowing through my bodyherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pmThis is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates fullRoofdog wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:52 pmYou're stash has to be huuuge!!!herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:39 pm Now imagine being prone to FOMO and modding this place. I'm doomed.![]()
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
They still around?Back2K wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:53 amI could only notice one vendor name, is spirit science botanicals good? I bought kratom from a vendor with a similar name back in 2013 and it was dead ass the best I ever had and had to be what everyone is calling “fire kratom”. It kicked like a motherfucker and felt like sunshine flowing through my bodyherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pmThis is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates full
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom FOMO
They had some VERY good reds.Back2K wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:53 amI could only notice one vendor name, is spirit science botanicals good? I bought kratom from a vendor with a similar name back in 2013 and it was dead ass the best I ever had and had to be what everyone is calling “fire kratom”. It kicked like a motherfucker and felt like sunshine flowing through my bodyherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pmThis is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates full
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom FOMO
Sadly, no. I've got about a kilo of a very good red of theirs and that's it.Roofdog wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:06 pmThey still around?Back2K wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:53 amI could only notice one vendor name, is spirit science botanicals good? I bought kratom from a vendor with a similar name back in 2013 and it was dead ass the best I ever had and had to be what everyone is calling “fire kratom”. It kicked like a motherfucker and felt like sunshine flowing through my bodyherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pm
This is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates full
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
-
Back2K
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Considering Im pretty sure the best kratom I ever had was from them you trying to send a brother 30 grams of dat shiet? Lolherbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:17 pmSadly, no. I've got about a kilo of a very good red of theirs and that's it.Roofdog wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:06 pmThey still around?Back2K wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:53 am
I could only notice one vendor name, is spirit science botanicals good? I bought kratom from a vendor with a similar name back in 2013 and it was dead ass the best I ever had and had to be what everyone is calling “fire kratom”. It kicked like a motherfucker and felt like sunshine flowing through my body
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 591
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Kratom FOMO
almost too much fire right now. so many awesome vendors stocked for the holidays
i wish i could try it all
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom FOMO
Just want to assure you all, if you already have a stash, you dont need to buy any so called fire batches ever again, especially if you know your stash will last you a life time.. unless you buying it to bargain with people when shit hits the fan, cause kratom i see as GOLD value, perhaps you will be exchanging for other high value items. No one wants to be in pain and kratom is perfect for it, not only that it helps with PTSD and Stress.... its like all in one package. Plus its organic from mother nature and not lab made. So if you already have a life time suppy, just focus on taking more days off from kratom to bring the magic touch back. it might not be honey moon phase but i assure you it will feel like fire... dont be lazy and really do take some days offs, if have to , stick with potent coffee to avoid any WD's kratom might have while you take a break...
I started visiting old batches and WOW , feels like all fires... so no need to jumps on fire batches because for someone fire could be for you just ok kratom, nothing fire about , we all fell for those before. myabe the person brand new and going trough honey moon and calls it fire but in really they never tried better options. Unless of course its an Old member here then you can put more faith into them. But in really your set for life if got a stash. If got the cash and no stash, by all means, it will be a good investment. Cause when shit hits the fan, you will have fun trying out all the fire batches..

I started visiting old batches and WOW , feels like all fires... so no need to jumps on fire batches because for someone fire could be for you just ok kratom, nothing fire about , we all fell for those before. myabe the person brand new and going trough honey moon and calls it fire but in really they never tried better options. Unless of course its an Old member here then you can put more faith into them. But in really your set for life if got a stash. If got the cash and no stash, by all means, it will be a good investment. Cause when shit hits the fan, you will have fun trying out all the fire batches..
Kratom user since 2014!
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 591
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Kratom FOMO
rebuilding my stash from scratch at the moment. Never built a big stash, had a little over 4 kilos at the most in 2020. Right now I'm gathering a "lean and mean" stash of about 20 good/fire strains of various colors from 6 different vendors, some private some public. I'm broke rn so I can't buy a lot.brave777 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:18 pm Just want to assure you all, if you already have a stash, you dont need to buy any so called fire batches ever again, especially if you know your stash will last you a life time.. unless you buying it to bargain with people when shit hits the fan, cause kratom i see as GOLD value, perhaps you will be exchanging for other high value items. No one wants to be in pain and kratom is perfect for it, not only that it helps with PTSD and Stress.... its like all in one package. Plus its organic from mother nature and not lab made. So if you already have a life time suppy, just focus on taking more days off from kratom to bring the magic touch back. it might not be honey moon phase but i assure you it will feel like fire... dont be lazy and really do take some days offs, if have to , stick with potent coffee to avoid any WD's kratom might have while you take a break...
I started visiting old batches and WOW , feels like all fires... so no need to jumps on fire batches because for someone fire could be for you just ok kratom, nothing fire about , we all fell for those before. myabe the person brand new and going trough honey moon and calls it fire but in really they never tried better options. Unless of course its an Old member here then you can put more faith into them. But in really your set for life if got a stash. If got the cash and no stash, by all means, it will be a good investment. Cause when shit hits the fan, you will have fun trying out all the fire batches..![]()
![]()
Once I get a new gig next year I'll start building a real stash. Would love at least 20 kilos ideally.
btw: Black seed oil works great for kratom WD's. That along with golden milk is a lifesaver during t-breaks. I've been using this brand https://www.amazon.com/ADALIN-Black-See ... ljaz10cnVl
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom FOMO
yes black seed is often talked about here, sure is good option for wds. nice find, link you posted, also says vegan. For those who are picky.
For sure 20 kilos will last you long if dont share.
For sure 20 kilos will last you long if dont share.
Kratom user since 2014!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Kratom FOMO
I don't see a "little" of anything anywhere in that picture.Roofdog wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:03 pmI like how you sprinkled TFH a little here......a little there......lolherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:29 pmThis is not including what I pulled out for sale which was two and a half milk crates full
https://imgur.com/a/Tv5VV1S
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
I have constant FOMO reading these forums just about everyday! If I had a larger budget, I’d absolutely be ordering from a bunch of different places and trying everything! I’m sure that most of you are the same! I’ve zeroed in on a couple of vendors that I really love so I’ve been sticking to them! I’ve seen so much praise for TFH and Denette on here that I’m wondering if there’s really that much if a noticeable difference with their products versus most if the other vendors! Hopefully I’ll be able to try some soon! Maybe there’s some extra generous souls on here willing to make a donation to a father of two young beautiful Angel girls in the spirit of the holidays…
. I can only be so lucky! Lol
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
To me the biggest difference between vendors like TFH, Denette and Rhino and the rest are they are *consistently* good - rarely a complete miss - and you can trust they do their due diligence. Not that you can't get some great stuff from others - Oties, Lucky's and Lizas are all in my rotation still - but the big three hit it out of the park so many times it just makes buying from them a no-brainer. I've bought now, over the last 18 months or so, from at least two dozen or more different places and when I look at my rotation 90% is the big three. That rotation has gradually become refined because others have just dropped out and not been as good.
The trading post will allow you to sample just about anyone's wares, so that's where you could go to try the harder to get ones. But no vendor has "the magic bullet" (and new ones come along all the time that seem promising - right now DTE is getting a lot of flash and they aren't private so if you haven't tried them you probably should).
The trading post will allow you to sample just about anyone's wares, so that's where you could go to try the harder to get ones. But no vendor has "the magic bullet" (and new ones come along all the time that seem promising - right now DTE is getting a lot of flash and they aren't private so if you haven't tried them you probably should).
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Kratom FOMO
Who are the vendors you've zeroed in on? I recently made a post on another forum asking if anyone wanted to sell small batch private stock let me know and now I have mitra genie, nodfather, Lonestar and heavenleaf on the way! Only a matter of time until I can join the ranks of the TP over here! I'm just ready to step it up with the quality I'm gettingRenob wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:09 am I have constant FOMO reading these forums just about everyday! If I had a larger budget, I’d absolutely be ordering from a bunch of different places and trying everything! I’m sure that most of you are the same! I’ve zeroed in on a couple of vendors that I really love so I’ve been sticking to them! I’ve seen so much praise for TFH and Denette on here that I’m wondering if there’s really that much if a noticeable difference with their products versus most if the other vendors! Hopefully I’ll be able to try some soon! Maybe there’s some extra generous souls on here willing to make a donation to a father of two young beautiful Angel girls in the spirit of the holidays…. I can only be so lucky! Lol
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:27 am To me the biggest difference between vendors like TFH, Denette and Rhino and the rest are they are *consistently* good - rarely a complete miss - and you can trust they do their due diligence. Not that you can't get some great stuff from others - Oties, Lucky's and Lizas are all in my rotation still - but the big three hit it out of the park so many times it just makes buying from them a no-brainer. I've bought now, over the last 18 months or so, from at least two dozen or more different places and when I look at my rotation 90% is the big three. That rotation has gradually become refined because others have just dropped out and not been as good.
The trading post will allow you to sample just about anyone's wares, so that's where you could go to try the harder to get ones. But no vendor has "the magic bullet" (and new ones come along all the time that seem promising - right now DTE is getting a lot of flash and they aren't private so if you haven't tried them you probably should).
I’ve been amazed with all of the love for a few vendors and I think I see TFH mentioned so much that they have to be considered the “gold standard”; at least in these forums! I’ll trust your judgement, too, since I notice a lot of your posts and they’ve been very helpful and informative! I haven’t looked into DTE at all yet, though. I’m pretty much broke at the moment as I have a 3+ year old and also a nearly 5 year old daughter! Santa is bringing them a ton this year
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:30 amWho are the vendors you've zeroed in on? I recently made a post on another forum asking if anyone wanted to sell small batch private stock let me know and now I have mitra genie, nodfather, Lonestar and heavenleaf on the way! Only a matter of time until I can join the ranks of the TP over here! I'm just ready to step it up with the quality I'm gettingRenob wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:09 am I have constant FOMO reading these forums just about everyday! If I had a larger budget, I’d absolutely be ordering from a bunch of different places and trying everything! I’m sure that most of you are the same! I’ve zeroed in on a couple of vendors that I really love so I’ve been sticking to them! I’ve seen so much praise for TFH and Denette on here that I’m wondering if there’s really that much if a noticeable difference with their products versus most if the other vendors! Hopefully I’ll be able to try some soon! Maybe there’s some extra generous souls on here willing to make a donation to a father of two young beautiful Angel girls in the spirit of the holidays…. I can only be so lucky! Lol
I’ve purchased from 8 different vendors over the past year and while most of the kratom that I’ve had has been good, Liza’s and Otie’s have been the two that have really hit for me! I won’t mention any others because it’s all subjective. I don’t want to give the impression that I’m badmouthing anyone; it’s just that I’ve thought that Otie’s is great and Liza’s is really great!
I’ve shifted basically all of my purchasing to Liza’s lately. I spoke to her in a few emails and she seems like a very kind and genuine person, which is a bonus considering that the Kratom that she sells is amazing! Since I started ordering from Liza a few months ago, I’ve been determined to try as much of her huge menu as possible and I absolutely love making lists and taking notes for EVERYTHING
There are still a few vendors that I’m determined to try but for the time being, I’ve been enjoying checking off my list of Liza’s “strains” so that’s where the kratom budget for my wife and I has been flowing to. I want them all! Lol
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Message me and I'll take care of you- I like to be the pay-it-forward type of person. I won't be able to ship for a week or two (I'm a server at Cheesecake Factory so this is my busiest time of the year, and I also take care of both of my parents). Just let me know what effects you like (pain relief, energy, etc) and when I get time I'll bag up some samples of TFH and Denette for you to try. I have probably 30 kilos of various vendors but TFH is buy far the majority of my stashRenob wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:09 am I have constant FOMO reading these forums just about everyday! If I had a larger budget, I’d absolutely be ordering from a bunch of different places and trying everything! I’m sure that most of you are the same! I’ve zeroed in on a couple of vendors that I really love so I’ve been sticking to them! I’ve seen so much praise for TFH and Denette on here that I’m wondering if there’s really that much if a noticeable difference with their products versus most if the other vendors! Hopefully I’ll be able to try some soon! Maybe there’s some extra generous souls on here willing to make a donation to a father of two young beautiful Angel girls in the spirit of the holidays…. I can only be so lucky! Lol
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Fomo exists not because of imaginary phantom batches that are superior and magical. Rather, it exists because there is a genuine difference in quality and effectiveness between batches, vendors, suppliers, farmers, etc. So many people are quick to dismiss the idea and blame personal chemistry or hype.froggy33 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am I just wanted to post here that kratom will always be kratom.. It will never be anything more, and that is a blessing in itself. Sometimes I truly believe the fomo people get releases more dopamine than the actual kratom does. Anyway just my 2 cents.
Everyone have a nice day.
Nah, it's real. There are superior batches (and sources) of kratom and inferior batches (and sources) of kratom. Like, for real, dude.
If "kratom will always be kratom" and you're not a member of the class "fomo people" then you should be just as satisfied with inferior bulk kratom, and if your post reflects your true beliefs, then I gather that's your path. Buy the cheap stuff, cap'm, cuz in the end it's all the same.
LOL
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
I agree with this 100%.
Some folks say "take a break and then it's all good" but that's total crap. I took an eleven day break recently (all sorts of reasons but mostly because of bronchitis) and when I came back there was STILL a marked difference between batches, with the superior ones being, well, superior. It was actually then I was able to zero in very effectively on reducing my rotation, removing a lot of stuff that just wasn't as good as the stuff I had from the big three (TFH, Denette and Rhino).
That's not to say that my rotation doesn't include others (Oties, Luckys, Lizas, etc) just that they make up now about 10% because even lesser vendors do come up with some good stuff. Just not as consistently as the ones I KNOW will work.
But to each his own - to me paying half to get inferior stuff is a lose-lose proposition.
Some folks say "take a break and then it's all good" but that's total crap. I took an eleven day break recently (all sorts of reasons but mostly because of bronchitis) and when I came back there was STILL a marked difference between batches, with the superior ones being, well, superior. It was actually then I was able to zero in very effectively on reducing my rotation, removing a lot of stuff that just wasn't as good as the stuff I had from the big three (TFH, Denette and Rhino).
That's not to say that my rotation doesn't include others (Oties, Luckys, Lizas, etc) just that they make up now about 10% because even lesser vendors do come up with some good stuff. Just not as consistently as the ones I KNOW will work.
But to each his own - to me paying half to get inferior stuff is a lose-lose proposition.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom FOMO
Your not bad mouthing anyone here. Kratom is one of those things, you hit one lucky batch from a vendor and you might think its all the same and its your own favorite personal vendor now. you try 5 more batches and your thoughts change. I remember when smiley just hit the scene, i had few good batches that was raved about and the rest , almost all of them was meh to me. All vendors are good if get the sweet batch. Why TFH stands out is the cleanness and pureness, even if batch is weak, it still works very well, very clean, pure , taste good. If you are ever sick TFH is the only one i trust, i been their. You do not want to take anything strong or things that can cause wobbles but if you do you risking double sickness. TFH stuff you know its not been on a tarp with indos dancing on the leafs and dogs and chickens running over it. we all seen those pics. As consuming some clay dirt with kratom will cause no harm i would still like mine to be dried properly how TFH does. Plus you avoid ground bugs that climb on kratom then you find it in your mixed drinks floating to the top. Or Animal feathers/hairs.. even thought kratom might be super strong from tarp and just the right season it was picked. 80% TFH stuff hot very good but the weaker batches i save it when i am sick.. or when i feel like i need to take kratom break, i take very little for few days then jump off. you dont need to seek anything else to jump off kratom when you can cut back by using most clean kratom and using less of it. just expect not to feel much of it those day when tking break and take very little. So in my eyes anything from TFH is solid GOLD. even slight weaker batches. taste flavor is amazingly good. Smells pure clean. Air Tight seals is just a plus! you can see hard work was put in,,.. I do think TFH put a new standard how all vendors should follow. If you can get pics aead of time and proccess, your time invested into it will pay off and people do see how serious you are about cleanliness. The test kratom stuff is a joke, i never cared about it. just another scam to steal more money from people. Give me the full proccess all the way to vendor warehouse and that wins the GOLD MEDAL any day any time. Checking for ebola crap is shit or what ever, we all know ebola was lab made and patented in 2012.. how can a natural leaf have ebola? unless you want to cut off supply to people by destroying vendors...Renob wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:13 pmxymoriintus wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:30 amWho are the vendors you've zeroed in on? I recently made a post on another forum asking if anyone wanted to sell small batch private stock let me know and now I have mitra genie, nodfather, Lonestar and heavenleaf on the way! Only a matter of time until I can join the ranks of the TP over here! I'm just ready to step it up with the quality I'm gettingRenob wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:09 am I have constant FOMO reading these forums just about everyday! If I had a larger budget, I’d absolutely be ordering from a bunch of different places and trying everything! I’m sure that most of you are the same! I’ve zeroed in on a couple of vendors that I really love so I’ve been sticking to them! I’ve seen so much praise for TFH and Denette on here that I’m wondering if there’s really that much if a noticeable difference with their products versus most if the other vendors! Hopefully I’ll be able to try some soon! Maybe there’s some extra generous souls on here willing to make a donation to a father of two young beautiful Angel girls in the spirit of the holidays…. I can only be so lucky! Lol
I’ve purchased from 8 different vendors over the past year and while most of the kratom that I’ve had has been good, Liza’s and Otie’s have been the two that have really hit for me! I won’t mention any others because it’s all subjective. I don’t want to give the impression that I’m badmouthing anyone; it’s just that I’ve thought that Otie’s is great and Liza’s is really great!
I’ve shifted basically all of my purchasing to Liza’s lately. I spoke to her in a few emails and she seems like a very kind and genuine person, which is a bonus considering that the Kratom that she sells is amazing! Since I started ordering from Liza a few months ago, I’ve been determined to try as much of her huge menu as possible and I absolutely love making lists and taking notes for EVERYTHING. Having so many choices kicks in my OCD and I’m working on getting through most of the menu.
There are still a few vendors that I’m determined to try but for the time being, I’ve been enjoying checking off my list of Liza’s “strains” so that’s where the kratom budget for my wife and I has been flowing to. I want them all! Lol
Last edited by brave777 on Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
My rotation right now consists of TFH, DTE, D615, Rhino, Nodfather, and LSMS in no particular order. Like you some Lucky/Otie/Okie/others are still in rotation but I go to them less frequently.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:15 pm I agree with this 100%.
Some folks say "take a break and then it's all good" but that's total crap. I took an eleven day break recently (all sorts of reasons but mostly because of bronchitis) and when I came back there was STILL a marked difference between batches, with the superior ones being, well, superior. It was actually then I was able to zero in very effectively on reducing my rotation, removing a lot of stuff that just wasn't as good as the stuff I had from the big three (TFH, Denette and Rhino).
That's not to say that my rotation doesn't include others (Oties, Luckys, Lizas, etc) just that they make up now about 10% because even lesser vendors do come up with some good stuff. Just not as consistently as the ones I KNOW will work.
But to each his own - to me paying half to get inferior stuff is a lose-lose proposition.
I’d rather spend more money for higher quality lab and/or user tested Kratom by people I trust…I don’t have the space to accumulate poor quality leaf and don’t have the time to continuously post stuff on the trading post.
I took nothing but Okie’s on a trip to Mexico a few weeks ago, although not a break and some of it hitting pretty well when it got back all my other leaf was hitting super well again.
My dose is continuously decreasing as the leaf I’m getting is higher quality and more potent.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom FOMO
Arob1000 i think the biggest mistake people make when they get use to 10 grams per dose very weak kratom and then they get brand new high quality batch same amount will just send you to wobble land all day. Just reminder to always start 2-3 grams on the new stuff. increase only if feel not much. If not in pain, just plain 2 grams per day any batch is perfect if your not after , hate this word "BUZZ" then you will be good for life and will get most benefit from it, regardless if its weak or strong. Just never going over 2 grams. Only using like coffee when needed.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
froggy33
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
Im not sure you understood my post. Of course there are vast differences in quality between batches. What I was saying is that you can only go so far with Kratom, and that is a blessing. I was smashed in a car accident and put on every opiate in the book. Kratom has a ceiling effect was what I meant.uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:08 pmFomo exists not because of imaginary phantom batches that are superior and magical. Rather, it exists because there is a genuine difference in quality and effectiveness between batches, vendors, suppliers, farmers, etc. So many people are quick to dismiss the idea and blame personal chemistry or hype.froggy33 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am I just wanted to post here that kratom will always be kratom.. It will never be anything more, and that is a blessing in itself. Sometimes I truly believe the fomo people get releases more dopamine than the actual kratom does. Anyway just my 2 cents.
Everyone have a nice day.
Nah, it's real. There are superior batches (and sources) of kratom and inferior batches (and sources) of kratom. Like, for real, dude.
If "kratom will always be kratom" and you're not a member of the class "fomo people" then you should be just as satisfied with inferior bulk kratom, and if your post reflects your true beliefs, then I gather that's your path. Buy the cheap stuff, cap'm, cuz in the end it's all the same.
LOLYou have a nice day, too.
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Kratom FOMO
No, what you said was, "I truly believe the fomo people get releases more dopamine than the actual kratom does" --stating that fear of missing out itself has "more effect" on the user than the kratom itself (by dopamine or whatever), indicating in context that superior kratom only exists in the fomo-ist's brain, ie, "kratom will always be kratom" as if it were uniform across the board. Now you're changing the meaning with this post. The truth is fomo exists because there are vastly superior batches, and it's not the fomo that creates the experience. It's the superior kratom.froggy33 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:35 pmIm not sure you understood my post. Of course there are vast differences in quality between batches. What I was saying is that you can only go so far with Kratom, and that is a blessing. I was smashed in a car accident and put on every opiate in the book. Kratom has a ceiling effect was what I meant.uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:08 pmFomo exists not because of imaginary phantom batches that are superior and magical. Rather, it exists because there is a genuine difference in quality and effectiveness between batches, vendors, suppliers, farmers, etc. So many people are quick to dismiss the idea and blame personal chemistry or hype.froggy33 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am I just wanted to post here that kratom will always be kratom.. It will never be anything more, and that is a blessing in itself. Sometimes I truly believe the fomo people get releases more dopamine than the actual kratom does. Anyway just my 2 cents.
Everyone have a nice day.
Nah, it's real. There are superior batches (and sources) of kratom and inferior batches (and sources) of kratom. Like, for real, dude.
If "kratom will always be kratom" and you're not a member of the class "fomo people" then you should be just as satisfied with inferior bulk kratom, and if your post reflects your true beliefs, then I gather that's your path. Buy the cheap stuff, cap'm, cuz in the end it's all the same.
LOLYou have a nice day, too.
What are you burning today?
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...