The Infamous Wobbles

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
Dale_Tisane
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Re: The Infamous Wobbles

Post by Dale_Tisane »

I can definitely attest to the chronic muscle pain allover via mycotoxins. It disrupts hormones, nervous system, sleep.. causes neurodegeneration and histamine intolerance through mast cell activation. The neuroinflammation and everything else can make you incredibly anxiety ridden. I believe it's said that 25 percent of the population has a certain gene (HLA-DR??) that makes it incredibly difficult to detox from them. A great product I'd like to recommend for deep detox is pectasol. It's modified citrus pectin but I've seen grapefruit pectin be recommended for health also.
Last edited by Dale_Tisane on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: The Infamous Wobbles

Post by Lokey »

Thank you, one more bathroom to tackle, but live in a multi unit townhome building with mildew (mold?) all over the roof too! Can't escape! Will look it up
Post Reply