Sosa Reds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

^I agree.
Jaredsurf
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:28 am

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by Jaredsurf »

I have 200grams of 5/20 sosa yellow md. Sell at cost or trade.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Jaredsurf wrote: ↑Mon May 24, 2021 9:38 pm I have 200grams of 5/20 sosa yellow md. Sell at cost or trade.
Sales and trades only in the Trading Post please!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by Lokey »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:55 am For a lot of people (myself included) it was specifically the R Sumatra, R Sunda, R Indo, and Baik Bali that hit a sweet spot like no other red has, plus the 2019 batches were especially good. Not everyone has this experience with these SOSA reds, but it appears that the majority of people who have tried them would say that they were some of the best red batches they've ever had. Personally I have yet to find their equal, with the exception of a couple TFH reds like Red Elephant Kali which runs a a very close second to the SOSA reds, at least imo. So yes, for a lot of us, they're that good. \m/
Trying to get feedback on SOSA red Sumatra, Borneo and Hulu, fast or slow?
Edit after doing a lot of searching I found several references to the Sumatra and one saying it's a daytime faster red so order placed.
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by Adrumaddict »

R Sumatra wasn’t fast for me, but a lot of SOSA reds including R Sumatra are very uplifting which makes them good for daytime. The R Borneo is definitely slow and I never got to try the R Hulu. Try asking lavender about the R Hulu, I know she has tried it. 🤘
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by Lokey »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Sun Jul 13, 2498 7:38 pm R Sumatra wasn’t fast for me, but a lot of SOSA reds including R Sumatra are very uplifting which makes them good for daytime. The R Borneo is definitely slow and I never got to try the R Hulu. Try asking lavender about the R Hulu, I know she has tried it. 🤘
Thanks, I got my first kilo ever of Sumatra because they weren't offering half and the price is so good. I don't have space for it though, I have it in a few storage boxes piled in a corner and it's hard to get to most of it.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by CatfatherB »

I had a red Borneo from around March of '19 that was fast AF, I used to use it instead of my usual whites back then. Idk about the YLYL ones
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by Lokey »

CatfatherB wrote: ↑Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:35 am I had a red Borneo from around March of '19 that was fast AF, I used to use it instead of my usual whites back then. Idk about the YLYL ones
They're from 2019, but not sure what month! I wonder if Philly knows. I found Sumatra mentioned here a lot more than the Borneo but had I seen this sooner I may have ordered it.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Sosa Reds

Post by CatfatherB »

Lokey wrote: ↑Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:39 am
CatfatherB wrote: ↑Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:35 am I had a red Borneo from around March of '19 that was fast AF, I used to use it instead of my usual whites back then. Idk about the YLYL ones
They're from 2019, but not sure what month! I wonder if Philly knows. I found Sumatra mentioned here a lot more than the Borneo but had I seen this sooner I may have ordered it.
Doubt any were that old, the labs may give you a better idea
Post Reply