RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
iamlurkerpro
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by iamlurkerpro »

The first post will change with result's I believe, just keep checking for new posts,when he changes it, it'll show. He probably had a huuuuge amount of order's with some still coming in so he is probably swamped still. The amount of people that ordered is just crazy for a 1 - 2 person team.
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by add to descartes »

I hadn't logged in since a couple weeks ago, I thought surely there would have been an update on this by now, kinda surprised. maybe something happened?
kratomites of the world, unite!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Lokey »

add to descartes wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:11 pm I hadn't logged in since a couple weeks ago, I thought surely there would have been an update on this by now, kinda surprised. maybe something happened?
I've been wondering also but it seems like several are still busy buying up all the fire
Kpsblueyedbaby
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:55 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Kpsblueyedbaby »

Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:14 am
add to descartes wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:11 pm I hadn't logged in since a couple weeks ago, I thought surely there would have been an update on this by now, kinda surprised. maybe something happened?
I've been wondering also but it seems like several are still busy buying up all the fire
Awww, Lokey!! You just killed me. Lol, kidding not kidding :lol: I saw a notification and my heart started beating a little faster. The excitement was real. I thought it was FINALLY time. Here it is. We are doing this thing. Log in to check it out and nope. Just another of us trying to patiently wait to find out if we hold the golden ticket :cry: I’m starting to get worried that my old forgetful brain is going to forget about it and miss it somehow. Ugh, the suspense. Oh well, atleast the excitement is still alive and well :roll:
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Hulu2021 »

ummm,
did the raffle happen yet?
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Kelleytoons »

One thing - when you have hope, things are fine. So far, ALL of us have hope.

Soon - none of us will (well, one or two lucky ones, but it won't be "hope" but exhilaration and joy).

So there is something to be said for the raffle not having occurred yet. As of this moment ALL of us can have the dream of winning.
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:55 pm One thing - when you have hope, things are fine. So far, ALL of us have hope.

Soon - none of us will (well, one or two lucky ones, but it won't be "hope" but exhilaration and joy).

So there is something to be said for the raffle not having occurred yet. As of this moment ALL of us can have the dream of winning.
THIS
Wingardiumspeciosa
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:43 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Wingardiumspeciosa »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:55 pm One thing - when you have hope, things are fine. So far, ALL of us have hope.

Soon - none of us will (well, one or two lucky ones, but it won't be "hope" but exhilaration and joy).

So there is something to be said for the raffle not having occurred yet. As of this moment ALL of us can have the dream of winning.
Imagining myself, thirty years from now, holding my ticket in my rocker “there’s still hope, hope I’ve held onto for 30 years!”
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Kelleytoons »

Imaging myself, 30 years from now, having been dead for 20 years.

Oh, wait.
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by uspatriot995 »

It's like Willie Wonka, original edition. The GOLDEN ticket. Or rather, the red/green/white/yellow ticket!

Good luck to all!
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Roofdog »

uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 pm It's like Willie Wonka, original edition. The GOLDEN ticket. Or rather, the red/green/white/yellow ticket!

Good luck to all!
Mine is blue. Must be a lucky one!! 😏
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Badgame85 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:55 pm One thing - when you have hope, things are fine. So far, ALL of us have hope.

Soon - none of us will (well, one or two lucky ones, but it won't be "hope" but exhilaration and joy).

So there is something to be said for the raffle not having occurred yet. As of this moment ALL of us can have the dream of winning.
Nailed it!

I too haven’t been on for weeks and assumed they likely had been posted for weeks, yet nothing yet, so I’m still happier wondering than I would be losing ;)
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by add to descartes »

Roofdog wrote: ↑Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:16 am Mine is blue. Must be a lucky one!! 😏
same, mine is also blue
kratomites of the world, unite!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Lokey »

add to descartes wrote: ↑Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:45 am
Roofdog wrote: ↑Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:16 am Mine is blue. Must be a lucky one!! 😏
same, mine is also blue
Mine too...he was talking about kratom strain/blend/batch colors but then you probably know that!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Renob »

What is this post about? Did I miss a chance? Do you have to be an existing member of TFH? I’ve heard soooo many great things but I haven’t had a chance to try anything from them yet..
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Kelleytoons »

This particular raffle was open to those of us who tested their stuff during the recent test (not everyone could or did test).

Those of us who tested got a "ticket" (I didn't actually get one but I got a number from them in an email I have. Somewhere). They will be having a drawing picking one or more extremely lucky folks and those of us who are unlucky (me) will have our hearts crushed forever. Unlike you, who is just a loser (note: JK. But you can't win here).
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) Volunteer Raffle Results - Coming Soon

Post by Kelleytoons »

I should also note that the trading post is a place to get TFH stuff. For all of us who don't win, it will be the only place now.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by gumbyke1 »

Bump for all to see. Winners are listed on the first comment of this thread.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Wingardiumspeciosa
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:43 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Wingardiumspeciosa »

gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:47 pm Bump for all to see. Winners are listed on the first comment of this thread.
YEAHHHH WOOT WOOT! You’re the man Chris!! I’m freakin amped congrats to all my fellow new members, email SENT!
Jobrew5667
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:55 pm
Location: TEXAS YALL!!!

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Jobrew5667 »

gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:47 pm Bump for all to see. Winners are listed on the first comment of this thread.
Hell yesssss!!!!! Im still gonna hold on to this ticket just for the years to come and look back and think how anxious I was waiting for this 🤣🤣🤣 This is awesome!!! Thanks TFH!
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Babel-17 »

Wow, that's extremely considerate, thank you. While I'm currently sitting on what seems to me to be a large stockpile of Kratom, I'll order some more from you after the new year.
OTscoots
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by OTscoots »

So sad! Life got in the way and I couldn't finish the testing...man I'm kicking myself hahaha. Congrats to all the winners!!!
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

Thank You Chris! :D
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Badgame85 »

And that my fellow friends and members... is customer service that separates the best from the rest.

Thank you TFH!
User avatar
kwest13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by kwest13 »

E-mail SENT! 😎
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by uspatriot995 »

gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:47 pm Bump for all to see. Winners are listed on the first comment of this thread.
Thank you Chris! So excited, what a privilege. Email claim sent!
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Lokey »

Jobrew5667 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:11 pm
gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:47 pm Bump for all to see. Winners are listed on the first comment of this thread.
Hell yesssss!!!!! Im still gonna hold on to this ticket just for the years to come and look back and think how anxious I was waiting for this 🤣🤣🤣 This is awesome!!! Thanks TFH!
Yea I know, it's exciting to win but was holding onto that ticket with such high hopes I had a winner lol

Thank you so much Chris, email sent!
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Arob1000 »

Ahh super epic thanks so much Chris!!
SaintsWillConquer
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 am

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

I had a feeling there would be a lot of winners. But I didn't know it would be everyone, haha. Congrats to all the testers! Welcome to the family!!!!!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Kelleytoons »

Wow.

I don't have much more to say than that (except that, given my luck in life, this was about the only way I'd ever "win").

But I was SO happy to be given a chance to test and with this as the result, well, my cup runneth over (okay, I guess I did have more to say :>)
User avatar
Rambo
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Rambo »

Wow, what an unexpected turn of events! Thank you Chris! You’re the best!! :D
User avatar
Daydreamsofmountains
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 am

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Daydreamsofmountains »

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
So amazing thank you!
User avatar
whoisseananyway
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:58 am

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by whoisseananyway »

This is amazing. :o Thanks for having me as a new member! :D
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Roofdog »

Definitely pumped about the membership. Thank you!
Kpsblueyedbaby
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:55 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Kpsblueyedbaby »

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!

I seriously jumped, screamed and danced! My kids think I’m crazy. This just made my day,week, hell my year. What a day. To learn this amazing news on my favorite day of the year, Texas/OU rivalry game, and we are winning at that. What a day this is turning out to be. You guys are solid top notch in my book. You definitely did not have to do this. It really speaks volumes. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! I will be holding on to my little blue ticket as a little souvenir tucked away in my stash :) Time to start puttin the hurt on hubby’s bank account :lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by herbalhippie »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:06 am Wow.

I don't have much more to say than that (except that, given my luck in life, this was about the only way I'd ever "win").

But I was SO happy to be given a chance to test and with this as the result, well, my cup runneth over (okay, I guess I did have more to say :>)
Heh. You're in!! :D

Chris and Angie, you guys are absolutely amazing. We are so blessed to have you. <3
User avatar
34766
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:57 am

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by 34766 »

so, now that we have membership what are the stipulations? now often must a member order?
somewhere between extra and ordinary
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Kelleytoons »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:33 pm
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:06 am Wow.

I don't have much more to say than that (except that, given my luck in life, this was about the only way I'd ever "win").

But I was SO happy to be given a chance to test and with this as the result, well, my cup runneth over (okay, I guess I did have more to say :>)
Heh. You're in!! :D

Chris and Angie, you guys are absolutely amazing. We are so blessed to have you. <3
Yep, I felt that as well (and just because my daughter, Angie, has JUST moved back home to be with us... didn't want to try and use that as leverage :>).

The ironic thing is that I had convinced myself (and it took some doing) that I had ordered the last stuff for this year. Truly didn't need or want any more. But now...

(The good thing is that I am FINE with just replacing my rotation with now basically 50% TFH. I'll keep my Denette stuff, of course, along with a few batches from others that hit consistently (Lucky's, Liza's, Oties). But EVERYTHING else (around 30 others) will now just be phased out (I won't throw them away, but they will get archived). So over the course of the next year I'll buy at least ten kilos (perhaps one a month). Just don't tell my dear wife <g>.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by Kelleytoons »

34766 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:05 pm so, now that we have membership what are the stipulations? now often must a member order?
I suspect a kilo a month will do (JK - but that might be the minimum I can manage - I must (MUST) keep this under control. I just have to keep telling myself there are other things in life I want other than TFH kratom. I just can't think of any right at the moment).
elbandito88
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Re: RAFFLE RESULTS - Texas Family Harvest (TFH) - And the WINNERS are.......

Post by elbandito88 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:15 pm
34766 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:05 pm so, now that we have membership what are the stipulations? now often must a member order?
I suspect a kilo a month will do (JK - but that might be the minimum I can manage - I must (MUST) keep this under control. I just have to keep telling myself there are other things in life I want other than TFH kratom. I just can't think of any right at the moment).
Glad you and everyone else got accepted to this great vendor. Truly is the cream of the crop for me.
Post Reply