Vendors

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
hiding007
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:02 pm
Location: Mulvane, Kansas

Vendors

Post by hiding007 »

I'm looking around to try other vendors and open my choices.

Which vendors and strains are best in your opinion? Why?

Thank you in advance for your help.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Vendors

Post by Kelleytoons »

You can't beat the list posted by Ballz here in the forum (and I do believe it's a sticky).

From that list I would recommend Okies, Sakti and Treasure House, in that order.
hiding007
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:02 pm
Location: Mulvane, Kansas

Re: Vendors

Post by hiding007 »

Thank you. :)
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Vendors

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Yes that list is a great place to start, I can echo the okies recommendation as they are not only cheap but happen to have particularly good product right now.
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: Vendors

Post by terposton »

hiding007 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:45 pm I'm looking around to try other vendors and open my choices.

Which vendors and strains are best in your opinion? Why?

Thank you in advance for your help.
I have 5 vendors. Texas Family Harvest, Herbal RVA, Okies, Fused Flora and Lucky's. Ballz has a great list.
Bandit357
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: Vendors

Post by Bandit357 »

Mitra Man
hiding007
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:02 pm
Location: Mulvane, Kansas

Re: Vendors

Post by hiding007 »

I tried some and it was amazing.
User avatar
Rambo
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am

Re: Vendors

Post by Rambo »

I’d recommend Otie’s right now. Their latest batch is all super high % mit, between 1.8 and 2.1%, and everything I tried from them burns amazingly. White Jong Kong, White Elephant, Super Red Maeng Da, and crushed red leaf are especially nice :mrgreen:
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Vendors

Post by add to descartes »

smiley time
kratomites of the world, unite!
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Vendors

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Bandit357 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:21 amMitra Man
Can confirm, his latest batches have been outstanding.
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Vendors

Post by su9861 »

http://kratomtopia.com?mref=su9861
FREE KRATOM - just post and redeem after 30 for free kratom & shipping
Post Reply