Page 1 of 1
Vendors
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:45 pm
by hiding007
I'm looking around to try other vendors and open my choices.
Which vendors and strains are best in your opinion? Why?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Re: Vendors
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:04 pm
by Kelleytoons
You can't beat the list posted by Ballz here in the forum (and I do believe it's a sticky).
From that list I would recommend Okies, Sakti and Treasure House, in that order.
Re: Vendors
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:36 pm
by hiding007
Thank you.

Re: Vendors
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:33 pm
by Eu4oric906
Yes that list is a great place to start, I can echo the okies recommendation as they are not only cheap but happen to have particularly good product right now.
Re: Vendors
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:34 pm
by terposton
hiding007 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:45 pm
I'm looking around to try other vendors and open my choices.
Which vendors and strains are best in your opinion? Why?
Thank you in advance for your help.
I have 5 vendors. Texas Family Harvest, Herbal RVA, Okies, Fused Flora and Lucky's. Ballz has a great list.
Re: Vendors
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:21 am
by Bandit357
Mitra Man
Re: Vendors
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:55 am
by hiding007
I tried some and it was amazing.
Re: Vendors
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:08 pm
by Rambo
I’d recommend Otie’s right now. Their latest batch is all super high % mit, between 1.8 and 2.1%, and everything I tried from them burns amazingly. White Jong Kong, White Elephant, Super Red Maeng Da, and crushed red leaf are especially nice

Re: Vendors
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:08 pm
by add to descartes
smiley time
Re: Vendors
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:38 pm
by Eu4oric906
Bandit357 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:21 amMitra Man
Can confirm, his latest batches have been outstanding.
Re: Vendors
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:32 am
by su9861
http://kratomtopia.com?mref=su9861
FREE KRATOM - just post and redeem after 30 for free kratom & shipping