Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
I've only been on this forum for, what, nine months or so, and only been buying Kratom for a bit longer than that, but it sure seems to me like this is the best time to buy.
SO many good vendors have been brought to my attention, with SO much good stuff. Denette, Okie and Treasure House are just the latest three, but folks are also talking up Oties (and I have many samples to try), Herbal RVA, Liza's and Satra (all of which I've bought and gotten great Kratom from). It almost seems like there are too many people to properly support, although I do my best.
And while I don't always say it on the individual threads, I REALLY appreciate those folks who take the time to write up proper reviews (with both the vendor AND the exact strain). Now - you make me buy more Kratom than I'll ever use, but at least my relatives will have a great time going through my stuff when I'm gone <g>.
SO many good vendors have been brought to my attention, with SO much good stuff. Denette, Okie and Treasure House are just the latest three, but folks are also talking up Oties (and I have many samples to try), Herbal RVA, Liza's and Satra (all of which I've bought and gotten great Kratom from). It almost seems like there are too many people to properly support, although I do my best.
And while I don't always say it on the individual threads, I REALLY appreciate those folks who take the time to write up proper reviews (with both the vendor AND the exact strain). Now - you make me buy more Kratom than I'll ever use, but at least my relatives will have a great time going through my stuff when I'm gone <g>.
- BookofEnoch1914
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
- Location: Virginia USA
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
I second this, I am eternally grateful for this forum and the people who frequent it, I've been active on MM for barely 9 months although I've known about it for years. I wish I would have "jumped in" sooner. You know what they say about Hindsight...
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
Im new here, post some on reddit and someone mentioned this forum so thought i would pop in now and again. Yessir theres alot of quality in the vendor ranks these days, and lately alot of fire on their shelves, dry season stock perhaps. Great time to be a consumer! Though I need to hit the stop button on buying lol.
-
terposton
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
There is definitely good leaf but all of it is pretty good when you have been using just a year or year and a half. You are still a newbie lol.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 591
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
it ebbs and flows. my favorite years for kratom are 2015, 2017, 2020 and this year. 2020 sucked overall but man it had some legendary strains (like TFH's classic white maeng da and wild green hulu), or 7ohms gmd) that made getting through it a lot easier.
2022 has had some all-timer's like lucky's red krkatoa and denette"s green lancong. a tfh open event might put it over the top
2022 has had some all-timer's like lucky's red krkatoa and denette"s green lancong. a tfh open event might put it over the top
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
Compared to last year this year is way better...some of the stuff coming out of Okies, Oties, Luckys, and TFH (haven't tried D615's summer leaf yet) are insane...I'm stocking up!
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
Lol I may have a kratom buying addiction.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
YOU may?! Hold my beer.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
YOU may? Hold my jasmine green tea.
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Great time for Kratom or just lucky?
Lol, gladly!