Page 1 of 1
TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:06 pm
by Brandolini
Hello all,
Looking for some solid TFH reds and greens with strong pain relief, warmth, and mood boost. Any recommendations or reviews would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Re: TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:07 pm
by terposton
I tried the Putussibau Prime Green today and really like it. Also the Green Hulu is a great one. I don’t really have pain much but both of these made me feel great. I don’t use reds much but maybe another TFH member will chime in. I forgot to add Green Forest Borneo is fantastic as well.
Re: TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:41 pm
by Lokey
terposton wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:07 pm
I tried the Putussibau Prime Green today and really like it. Also the Green Hulu is a great one. I don’t really have pain much but both of these made me feel great. I don’t use reds much but maybe another TFH member will chime in. I forgot to add Green Forest Borneo is fantastic as well.
I agree about the Green Forest Borneo, tried it today and really like it a lot. If something breaks thru my misery I know its good. Didn't get Putussibau but have Wild Green Green Hulu Kapuas to try.
Re: TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:35 am
by Adrumaddict
Master Crafted Red TFH is really good for pain. It had some energy to it, but I also tested it at a lower dosage so it might be a bit slower and warmer at a higher amount. From what I understand this one was the Green 605 tester, but turned out to be a red instead.