Page 1 of 1

Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:39 pm
by hiding007
I keep seeing them in a group I'm in. Everyone giving them awesome reviews.

I tried searching on here with the search tools and found nothing. Everyone saying it's processed differently and you only have to take half of your normal dose because of how things are done differently with it.

Does anyone know anything about them? If they're any good?

Hopefully I can find some help.

Thanks

Re: Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:14 pm
by NiqueKristan
Nope! Where is this group? Sometimes there are shills, so fake reviews with a grain of salt- especially if you don’t see anything about them on DoubleM!

Re: Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:27 pm
by Lokey
Never heard of it and it doesn't come up when googled

Re: Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:49 pm
by Daydreamsofmountains
I know of him only via the Facebook group kratom🖤facts and the admin of the group is a huge promoter of him. She has caused some rifts in some of the broader community, not cause of Lili but because she is very vocal about strains, the aka, vendors and so on. It will be interesting to see how his business grows amidst it all.

Re: Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:53 pm
by Kelleytoons
And what are the test results? (If he doesn't publish test results I'd be VERY leery of him - if it's supposed to be SO much better than anything else he had damn well better have his stuff tested and published).

I'm guessing if you ask to see them or what his mit levels are you'll either get crickets or get banned from the group.

Re: Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:08 pm
by hiding007
Thanks for the help. Idk about the mit levels. I guess I can message them.

Re: Anyone Heard Of Lili Speciosa?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:44 pm
by BallzDeep9
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:53 pm And what are the test results? (If he doesn't publish test results I'd be VERY leery of him -
OK before the mis-information gets TOTALLY out of control here... This IS a - Indonesian Supplier. So "No Lab Test" is assumed. And anyone should ALSO know, this would be RAW kratom, anyone who Imports - should at least Know and be Aware of the issues 8-)

Now the OP, posts this NAME - but for whatever reason, did not say it's ... from Facebook, yes another Facebook Group... & yet another Indo Supplier from Facebook which anyone who's spent time on Facebook knows - there's like 200 Indo Suppliers there, spamming anonymous messages "Buy my Kratom! Buy from Me!" :roll:

Rather than "Post Rumors" or Drama about people on Facebook - who are NOT here on MM -- or (yes, Shills are everywhere, especially here and Reddit, any OPEN forum you got Shills...) Why not ASK - Has anyone imported Direct ? The OP didn't seem to even know, this was Indonesia ?

My Opinion here - Yes. I do believe this Supplier, is worth ordering from, :D . IF you're comfortable with importing ... (There is NO guarantee, due to Shipping problems, FDA, US Customs, etc.) -- IF you're willing to accept that RISK - Go ahead!! He's definitely a Small Batch, Wild Harvest supplier... He seems like a good guy - No I have not ordered, but I don't do business on Facebook - BUT if you're there and you're OK with Facebook - Go ahead ?

His Name = Lili Zulfikar. :ugeek: He lives near Sanggau, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia. Please let us know, and give us a Review ?