Page 1 of 1
PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:53 pm
by Badgame85
Anyone ever order from PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out LLC)?
This was a vendor I placed one order with many many years ago but they came to me by referral and was very highly regarded. I did not have success with almost any of their kratom though. Seemed to me it was just another ho hum domestic vendor.
I just got an e-mail from them though with a 50% of coupon on anything on their menu. Says something that they have been out of commish for a while?!?
Wasn't sure if anyone has had any recent experience with them? I don't need any more Kratom lol but 50% is quite the one time deal.
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:21 pm
by herbalhippie
Not a review, moving to General
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:31 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:53 pm
Anyone ever order from PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out LLC)?
This was a vendor I placed one order with many many years ago but they came to me by referral and was very highly regarded. I did not have success with almost any of their kratom though. Seemed to me it was just another ho hum domestic vendor.
I just got an e-mail from them though with a 50% of coupon on anything on their menu. Says something that they have been out of commish for a while?!?
Wasn't sure if anyone has had any recent experience with them? I don't need any more Kratom lol but 50% is quite the one time deal.
I ordered from them quite often between 2018-2020, it was very hit or miss. They did have some absolute gems though that I stocked up on and are still in my rotation to this very day. About once a year he would get some "Real" Malaysian in stock, would send out samples and it would be gone fast if you dragged your heels placing an order. Whether or not it was True Malaysian....who knows. It sure was different in grind style, color and bouquet...and it was very potent. Nowadays he claims to have leaf from Malaysia(year round), Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, and now Thailand!? Unfortunately he still perpetuates a number of the older Kratom misinformation sales pitches as far as Vein Color, specialized Leaf seperation, etc. Basically everything that TFH has exposed on this forum as being factually inaccurate. The other issue is the pricing, $180 kilos is standard for them. Some of the Malaysian from years past and a particular batch of Green Cambodian was worth that TO ME. I always used a 15-20% off coupon code which brought them under $150. But still, it was hit or miss. He always hooked it up with samples, etc. With the current sale it brings kilos to $90..... Regular price for most high quality vendors. Towards late 2020 I had too many misses from PDO, so I slowly moved on. He DID have some FIRE, but there's no way to know if he still has those old connections. My 2 cents
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:13 pm
by Badgame85
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:31 pm
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:53 pm
I ordered from them quite often between 2018-2020, it was very hit or miss. They did have some absolute gems though that I stocked up on and are still in my rotation to this very day. About once a year he would get some "Real" Malaysian in stock, would send out samples and it would be gone fast if you dragged your heels placing an order. Whether or not it was True Malaysian....who knows. It sure was different in grind style, color and bouquet...and it was very potent. Nowadays he claims to have leaf from Malaysia(year round), Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, and now Thailand!? Unfortunately he still perpetuates a number of the older Kratom misinformation sales pitches as far as Vein Color, specialized Leaf seperation, etc. Basically everything that TFH has exposed on this forum as being factually inaccurate. The other issue is the pricing, $180 kilos is standard for them. Some of the Malaysian from years past and a particular batch of Green Cambodian was worth that TO ME. I always used a 15-20% off coupon code which brought them under $150. But still, it was hit or miss. He always hooked it up with samples, etc. With the current sale it brings kilos to $90..... Regular price for most high quality vendors. Towards late 2020 I had too many misses from PDO, so I slowly moved on. He DID have some FIRE, but there's no way to know if he still has those old connections. My 2 cents
Good deal man, thanks for the info. I didn't have a lot of success with him outside of a few that also hit really well. Yeah seems there's too much flare and not enough substance. To many serious quality good vendors now. They were definitely part of my earlier usages days. I really appreciate the response!
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:49 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:13 pm
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:31 pm
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:53 pm
I ordered from them quite often between 2018-2020, it was very hit or miss. They did have some absolute gems though that I stocked up on and are still in my rotation to this very day. About once a year he would get some "Real" Malaysian in stock, would send out samples and it would be gone fast if you dragged your heels placing an order. Whether or not it was True Malaysian....who knows. It sure was different in grind style, color and bouquet...and it was very potent. Nowadays he claims to have leaf from Malaysia(year round), Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, and now Thailand!? Unfortunately he still perpetuates a number of the older Kratom misinformation sales pitches as far as Vein Color, specialized Leaf seperation, etc. Basically everything that TFH has exposed on this forum as being factually inaccurate. The other issue is the pricing, $180 kilos is standard for them. Some of the Malaysian from years past and a particular batch of Green Cambodian was worth that TO ME. I always used a 15-20% off coupon code which brought them under $150. But still, it was hit or miss. He always hooked it up with samples, etc. With the current sale it brings kilos to $90..... Regular price for most high quality vendors. Towards late 2020 I had too many misses from PDO, so I slowly moved on. He DID have some FIRE, but there's no way to know if he still has those old connections. My 2 cents
Good deal man, thanks for the info. I didn't have a lot of success with him outside of a few that also hit really well. Yeah seems there's too much flare and not enough substance. To many serious quality good vendors now. They were definitely part of my earlier usages days. I really appreciate the response!
Np man, it's just too pricey for a gamble.
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:38 pm
by mivanqua
https://ibb.co/YWr6Y8s
50 grams $90
That's gotta be some kind of record. Haha!
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:59 pm
by MetalMamaRocks
But it's RARE!
I ordered from these guys years ago but I don't remember it being that expensive!
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:07 pm
by herbalhippie
How much for HOW MUCH????

Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:56 pm
by Badgame85
Jesus...what a scam. Angers me that so many vendors prey on the naivety of consumers. Makes sense now why they sent me my 50% off promo. Hard Pass...
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:24 am
by BallzDeep9
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:56 pm
Jesus...what a scam. Angers me that so many vendors prey on the naivety of consumers. Makes sense now why they sent me my 50% off promo. Hard Pass...
LOL... that's just Kratom !!

- Scams, shills, spammers...
Time for another big AKA "Fear Mongering"
Fund Raising push for Donations - some new Scare Tactic - While they PUSH small vendors to give 'em $5000
Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:45 am
by mivanqua
MetalMamaRocks wrote: ↑Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:59 pm
But it's RARE!
I ordered from these guys years ago but I don't remember it being that expensive!
Not just
rare MMR,
PROFOUNDLY rare. Hahaha! For the record, although it is nice (Enoch sent me a sample of the Malaysian in a trade) it isn't consistent with the various Malaysians of the past. Malaysians usually have that sour string-dried smell/taste, this one didn't. Only THEY have that connection i guess?

Re: PDO BACK IN ACTION?!?
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:10 pm
by Badgame85
Nothing surprises me anymore. Newbies...you've been warned. Unfortunately you'll probably lose lots of money on junk/scams/hype until you've learned the hard way.
