Page 1 of 1

What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:10 pm
by iamlurkerpro
I bought 7 kilo's at one time and it got me thinking, I wonder if others feel like I did, that it was way to much at one time? I usually only have 2 to 4 kilo's at anytime, but have now jacked myself upto almost 14. I see many have dozens or more kilos, but was wondering if you bought 1 or 2 at a time over span or had a day where you were like I hate my bank account and am going to sock it in the eye and got a metric ton at once?

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:48 pm
by NiqueKristan
iamlurkerpro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:10 pm I bought 7 kilo's at one time and it got me thinking, I wonder if others feel like I did, that it was way to much at one time? I usually only have 2 to 4 kilo's at anytime, but have now jacked myself upto almost 14. I see many have dozens or more kilos, but was wondering if you bought 1 or 2 at a time over span or had a day where you were like I hate my bank account and am going to sock it in the eye and got a metric ton at once?
Trust me, several others do buy that much at once if not more as well. Was the 7+ kilos for TFH? If that’s the case and you’re not a member, it’s completely understandable.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:25 pm
by Kelleytoons
My 7+ kilos was the one-time TFH order. As a rule I don't buy more than 1k (in 250 gram segments) because I then need to make it into capsules and that takes a while (I can usually make 250 grams into capsules once a day).

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:58 pm
by Eu4oric906
For me it was 3 kilos, and I currently have the largest stash ever. Talking with others about good kratom, and a well supplied current market are big reasons why I would guess.

Of course trading post just unlocked so had to pick up some there for good measure.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:51 am
by Lokey
My largest was a split key from Denette, I think. Maybe from Lucky's too.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:29 am
by Detuned
5kg directly from Indo.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:34 am
by Roofdog
Detuned wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:29 am 5kg directly from Indo.
Was it any good? Just curious. I picked up 6kg from a guy in indo and it is pretty decent. I havent touched it in awhile. I need to revisit it.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:36 am
by Detuned
I tried different ones. 2 have been not good and worth it, but the last one Was quite upper average leaf

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:40 am
by Roofdog
Detuned wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:36 am I tried different ones. 2 have been not good and worth it, but the last one Was quite upper average leaf
I picked up the 6kg for $95 dollars. It does the trick so i have it as my dooms day stash. Lol the guy is an American that moved there and i hooked up with him on FB. He reaches out once in a while. I want to try him again soon.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:13 pm
by Adorable45Deplorable
Most ever was 3 kilos from tfh during my one time order thing before I won a membership.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:11 pm
by iamlurkerpro
I had a 3kg from D615 and then tfh came about and got 4. So that was the most I got at one time. My wife and I both use kratom so I usually get 2 or 3 at a time, but 7 is just so much lol. I have a ton of open almost gone bags, and I have 0 organization with any. Cupboard has a self with like 10 bags from diff vendors ,and the rest are in boxes they were sent in. when one runs out I bring a new one and put in cupboard.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:13 pm
by Badgame85
How much have I purchased at once? 2 kilos (also direct from Indo)

Now how much do I have over the years collected? 1,236,881,492 kilos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:20 pm
by Eu4oric906
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:13 pm How much have I purchased at once? 2 kilos (also direct from Indo)

Now how much do I have over the years collected? 1,236,881,492 kilos :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: How was your experience buying direct like that? Hear horror stories but good to see successful orders.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:21 pm
by herbalhippie
At once? 4 kilos. :shock: :? 8-)

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:24 pm
by Arob1000
4.1KG, TFH baited me into it with their one time order policy (just kidding, worth every penny!)

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:59 pm
by Badgame85
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:24 pm 4.1KG, TFH baited me into it with their one time order policy (just kidding, worth every penny!)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah they've definitely baited me into some of the larger orders I've ever placed. But cool thing is though that anything I don't like or don't use I can throw on the TP and bascially get my money back.

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:06 pm
by Badgame85
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:20 pm
:lol: How was your experience buying direct like that? Hear horror stories but good to see successful orders.



Honestly... never had an issue. I've probably ordered through 5-6 different direct from Indo major suppliers (even had a few send me free kilos for reviews and or to bait me into buying in bulk.) Every time I've ordered its been successful, but it is a pain that it taken 15-20 days to receive. Always comes vacuum sealed and properly packaged. You wouldn't even realize that you were buying international. Communication can be challenging given the language barriers but zero problems in my experience. One time I had to pay a vendor with Western Union (which was sketchy) but everything was smooth after that.

I stopped ordering international because my buddy works for US Customs in my region so he frequently is monitoring all parcels coming in internationally. My name has popped up a few times on his lists and its kind of made it awkward :lol: :lol:

Re: What the largest purchase of kratom you've made for personal use?

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:19 pm
by Eu4oric906
Interesting, glad it has worked out for you though. I may give it a go one of these days, yet so many decent state side vendors these days where you dont have to wait.