Page 1 of 1
my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm
by 34766
just wanted to put this out so anyone can help sway me in the right direction on this order. i’m not much into sedation but i do have a few reds on the list. i’m not against relaxation just prefer to not be put to sleep. i prefer a good body feeling, pain relief and energy although i get relief from most any color if it’s potent. if a green is bomb but it’s too slow i’ll mix it with whites. if there are any super fast whites compared to what i have please advise. i’m into the potent stuff, not really subtlety so for you familiar with the tfh menu please provide input. if not, no big deal.
top shelf wmd
afterburner bali
deep jungle wmd
deep jungle green pmd
top shelf gmd
potussibau prime green
green forest borneo *
get ‘er done green
30 year wild jade hulu
top shelf red md
master crafted red tfh
deep jungle red pmd
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:04 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
Just so you know, Top Shelf Red Bali & Green Hulu Kapuas are sold out. The link you got in the tester email to the menu gets updated, you should be able to see the current menu by following that same link
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:11 pm
by 34766
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:04 pm
Just so you know, Top Shelf Red Bali & Green Hulu Kapuas are sold out. The link you got in the tester email to the menu gets updated, you should be able to see the current menu by following that same link
good to know, thanks, updated
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:14 pm
by NiqueKristan
34766 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm
just wanted to put this out so anyone can help sway me in the right direction on this order. i’m not much into sedation but i do have a few reds on the list. i’m not against relaxation just prefer to not be put to sleep. i prefer a good body feeling, pain relief and energy although i get relief from most any color if it’s potent. if a green is bomb but it’s too slow i’ll mix it with whites. if there are any super fast whites compared to what i have please advise. i’m into the potent stuff, not really subtlety so for you familiar with the tfh menu please provide input. if not, no big deal.
top shelf wmd
afterburner bali
deep jungle wmd
deep jungle green pmd
top shelf gmd
potussibau prime green
green forest borneo *
get ‘er done green
30 year wild jade hulu
top shelf red md
master crafted red tfh
deep jungle red pmd
Great choices. Tried the 30 year wild jade hulu for the first time today and it is very euphoric and face numbing. TS Red MD is one of my favs, great daytime red! Afterburner Bali is extremely uplifting, energizing, and long lasting. First time I tried it, it lasted 12 hours!
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:24 pm
by 34766
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:14 pm
Great choices. Tried the 30 year wild jade hulu for the first time today and it is very euphoric and face numbing. TS Red MD is one of my favs, great daytime red! Afterburner Bali is extremely uplifting, energizing, and long lasting. First time I tried it, it lasted 12 hours!
thanks
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 pm
by terposton
34766 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm
just wanted to put this out so anyone can help sway me in the right direction on this order. i’m not much into sedation but i do have a few reds on the list. i’m not against relaxation just prefer to not be put to sleep. i prefer a good body feeling, pain relief and energy although i get relief from most any color if it’s potent. if a green is bomb but it’s too slow i’ll mix it with whites. if there are any super fast whites compared to what i have please advise. i’m into the potent stuff, not really subtlety so for you familiar with the tfh menu please provide input. if not, no big deal.
top shelf wmd
afterburner bali
deep jungle wmd
deep jungle green pmd
top shelf gmd
potussibau prime green
green forest borneo *
get ‘er done green
30 year wild jade hulu
top shelf red md
master crafted red tfh
deep jungle red pmd
All the whites on your list are so good. I'm waiting for the 30 yr. Wild Jade Hulu, White Lightning and the Master Crafted Red so I can't say for sure, but you really can't go wrong with TFH. They previously had White Lightning and it's one of the best I've ever had so hoping it will be just as good. I'm not much of a red user either but mixed with whites, I'm starting to like them much more. I think you have a great list. I'm sorry I'm not more help because I love just about everything from Texas Family Harvest.

I forgot to add that I like that you like to mix. I will sometimes even mix two whites together and it's spectacular. Good luck on your order. I hope you enjoy everything!
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:59 pm
by 34766
terposton wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 pm
All the whites on your list are so good. I'm waiting for the 30 yr. Wild Jade Hulu, White Lightning and the Master Crafted Red so I can't say for sure, but you really can't go wrong with TFH. They previously had White Lightning and it's one of the best I've ever had so hoping it will be just as good. I'm not much of a red user either but mixed with whites, I'm starting to like them much more. I think you have a great list. I'm sorry I'm not more help because I love just about everything from Texas Family Harvest.
affirmation is very helpful
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:27 am
by kwest13
terposton wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 pm
34766 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm
just wanted to put this out so anyone can help sway me in the right direction on this order. i’m not much into sedation but i do have a few reds on the list. i’m not against relaxation just prefer to not be put to sleep. i prefer a good body feeling, pain relief and energy although i get relief from most any color if it’s potent. if a green is bomb but it’s too slow i’ll mix it with whites. if there are any super fast whites compared to what i have please advise. i’m into the potent stuff, not really subtlety so for you familiar with the tfh menu please provide input. if not, no big deal.
top shelf wmd
afterburner bali
deep jungle wmd
deep jungle green pmd
top shelf gmd
potussibau prime green
green forest borneo *
get ‘er done green
30 year wild jade hulu
top shelf red md
master crafted red tfh
deep jungle red pmd
All the whites on your list are so good. I'm waiting for the 30 yr. Wild Jade Hulu, White Lightning and the Master Crafted Red so I can't say for sure, but you really can't go wrong with TFH. They previously had White Lightning and it's one of the best I've ever had so hoping it will be just as good. I'm not much of a red user either but mixed with whites, I'm starting to like them much more. I think you have a great list. I'm sorry I'm not more help because I love just about everything from Texas Family Harvest.

I forgot to add that I like that you like to mix. I will sometimes even mix two whites together and it's spectacular. Good luck on your order. I hope you enjoy everything!
I got a sample of Afterburner bali as part of the testing rounds. I heard so much about it I was hyped. It was good but not as good as I was hoping. I'll assume it was a tolerance thing from all the sample testing. I want to try it again. I got a new bag of Top shelf GMD that I can't wait to open. Going to level out tolerance first, can't wait to try it.
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:40 am
by Kelleytoons
kwest13 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:27 am
I got a sample of Afterburner bali as part of the testing rounds. I heard so much about it I was hyped. It was good but not as good as I was hoping.
Quite possible it's just psychological. They've done blind studies where time and again people's expectations colored their results - people were given, say, three different samples of something (like alcohol) and asked which one was better but told the first sample they took would be the strongest and, sure enough, all of them reported it wasn't nearly as strong as the other two. Except they were all samples of the same thing.
I had zero expectations of Afterburner because I had already placed my order - now that I know it works it just works and I don't have to think about it. But that, too, may be psychological <g>. I do know that several of the things I've ordered from TFH (including some on the OP's list) were not as good as I was told. The other thing that folks have said, however, is that you need to take some of TFH stuff more than once to really feel it. I don't know if that's true, but I'll try those meh samples again to see (otherwise I have at least a kilo I need to do something with).
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:32 am
by mowgli
I took some White Rimbun Rimba Kali this morning & had a great workout at the local YMCA. Really nice energy.
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:34 am
by 34766
mowgli wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:32 am
I took some White Rimbun Rimba Kali this morning & had a great workout at the local YMCA. Really nice energy.
i got a sample of it and didn’t have great luck with it. although i didn’t really get enough to play with dosing.
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:18 pm
by uspatriot995
I'd like to add that the TFH Sapphire Sunda is beyond incredible. It takes a bit more for me to get the desired effects (6.5g), but it is something super special. I can only think of one other red that came close but it was long ago. The legs are super long on the Sapphire Sunda, a solid 5-6 hours. Talk about warm blanket in the clouds crazy love nest type burn. Or as some of the younger crowd might say, it's "gangster". I can only pray my ticket comes up lucky when Chris posts the raffle results.
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:41 pm
by Kelleytoons
Wow - I've tried it twice and both times it was meh.
Now - I'm NOT going to up my usual dose (no more than 3 grams). That's an absolute and really shouldn't be necessary. But perhaps I'll give it ONE more try.
(Otherwise I have one unopened bag I'd be glad to sell/trade. Plus a whole boatload of pills I made out of another bag :>).
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:15 pm
by 34766
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:41 pm
Wow - I've tried it twice and both times it was meh.
Now - I'm NOT going to up my usual dose (no more than 3 grams). That's an absolute and really shouldn't be necessary. But perhaps I'll give it ONE more try.
(Otherwise I have one unopened bag I'd be glad to sell/trade. Plus a whole boatload of pills I made out of another bag :>).
you’re talking about the sapphire sunda?
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:00 pm
by Kelleytoons
Yes. I bought it on the basis of recommendations here but perhaps my expectations caused it to fail (as I noted with someone else about some other TFH strain).
It's SO tough to really pin down what works and what doesn't, but this one was a huge disappointment. But - I'll try again tonight (I have a TON of capsules made of it so no harm in trying again).
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:25 pm
by Billy MD
I also really enjoy the current Sapphire Sunda. It's not as good as the previous version Sapphire Sunda SSV 2: A-91V, which was one of my all time favorite strains, but it still hits the spot for a great relaxing evening strain. Also, Red Sumatra Select V2 A2-S9 feels very similar to Sapphire Sunda A-11NV. Both are great evening strains.
I also really like the Red Ketapang A1-7CT. I find it to be a faster red with a really nice mood lift.
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:35 pm
by Kelleytoons
I'm excited to try the Ketapang - just need to make it into capsules (perhaps tomorrow).
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 am
by uspatriot995
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:41 pm
Wow - I've tried it twice and both times it was meh.
Now - I'm NOT going to up my usual dose (no more than 3 grams). That's an absolute and really shouldn't be necessary. But perhaps I'll give it ONE more try.
(Otherwise I have one unopened bag I'd be glad to sell/trade. Plus a whole boatload of pills I made out of another bag :>).
Man, that is a trip! Again, everyone different. It is so good, I've stashed some in the bug out bag. I mean it's medicine. And the "double dose" I take is not really for tolerance, I've just found with reds I have to generally take a bit more than a green if I want it to slap and have longgggg legs. I probably could have taken 5g and been fine. May take you up on that unopened bag, if I can stop grabbing all these other gems that are out right now. Man it's the season! But seriously, that TFH Sapphire Sunda. As the young folks say, "bruh!".
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:38 am
by 34766
thank you all, order has been placed. kelleytoons, if one of the reds i chose aren’t a hitter i may try to get some of that sapphire sunda from you. well, you never know, that might happen anyway.

Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:59 am
by Kelleytoons
uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 am
Man, that is a trip! Again, everyone different.
Absolutely. It's why I never worry when someone says "that one didn't hit" or if I buy something that everyone likes and I don't. It's just SUCH a guessing game you never know.
I did try it ONE more time yesterday evening, with my "combo" delivery, and I even upped my dosage. Took 3 grams of the Sapphire and then 30 minutes later a gram of green. It was "okay" but honestly there are about four dozen others in my collection I like far better.
OTOH - I may have been taking too much lately. I'm not taking any until tennis tomorrow morning, and then after tennis Monday I'll take three days off to see if I can reset things. Perhaps then I'll give it ONE last try (since I've already made the pills it's no big deal. Even if this had been #1 the unopened bag would have stayed in my "put away" box for at least a couple of years, based on my rotation). If it really doesn't hit after my break then I will put it up on the trading post (but only for a trade for another TFH I don't have).
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:20 am
by Roofdog
uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:41 pm
Wow - I've tried it twice and both times it was meh.
Now - I'm NOT going to up my usual dose (no more than 3 grams). That's an absolute and really shouldn't be necessary. But perhaps I'll give it ONE more try.
(Otherwise I have one unopened bag I'd be glad to sell/trade. Plus a whole boatload of pills I made out of another bag :>).
Man, that is a trip! Again, everyone different. It is so good, I've stashed some in the bug out bag. I mean it's medicine. And the "double dose" I take is not really for tolerance, I've just found with reds I have to generally take a bit more than a green if I want it to slap and have longgggg legs. I probably could have taken 5g and been fine. May take you up on that unopened bag, if I can stop grabbing all these other gems that are out right now. Man it's the season! But seriously, that TFH Sapphire Sunda. As the young folks say, "bruh!".
I just need to comment on the "bruh" i almost spit my coffee out I was laughi g so hard when I read that. I have 2 daughters in HS and they say that a lot....thanks for the laugh!!!
Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:46 pm
by uspatriot995
Roofdog wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:20 am
I just need to comment on the "bruh" i almost spit my coffee out I was laughi g so hard when I read that. I have 2 daughters in HS and they say that a lot....thanks for the laugh!!!
Yep. We used to say it back it the day, but now it's a one-word proclamation (can be good or bad thing), "BRUH!" Similar thing with "based" but I believe it has good connotations. Had to look it up in urban dictionary.
So yeah, to sum it all up in kid speak: "Bruh! Dat Sapphire Sunda doe! Based, gets you straight zooted!" Glad you had a laugh.

Re: my potential 1 time tfh order
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:11 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:46 pm
Roofdog wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:20 am
I just need to comment on the "bruh" i almost spit my coffee out I was laughi g so hard when I read that. I have 2 daughters in HS and they say that a lot....thanks for the laugh!!!
Yep. We used to say it back it the day, but now it's a one-word proclamation (can be good or bad thing), "BRUH!" Similar thing with "based" but I believe it has good connotations. Had to look it up in urban dictionary.
So yeah, to sum it all up in kid speak: "Bruh! Dat Sapphire Sunda doe! Based, gets you straight zooted!" Glad you had a laugh.
Zooted!? Man...I haven't heard that in a LONG Time. LOL!