Extracts or Drink

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
kratomku
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:11 am
Location: indonesia
Contact:

Extracts or Drink

Post by kratomku »

does everyone like kratom drink rather than extract,,
What is the best drink from kratom, is it green or red?
and extracts can be made with red ingredients
8-) :geek:
NiqueKristan
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:19 am
Location: CA

Re: Extracts or Drink

Post by NiqueKristan »

kratomku wrote: ↑Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:24 am does everyone like kratom drink rather than extract,,
What is the best drink from kratom, is it green or red?
and extracts can be made with red ingredients
8-) :geek:
I personally do not enjoy the taste of kratom. If you do, I’d suggest making a red bubble. Use the search bar for instructions and recipes. It’s actually pretty straightforward!
kratomku
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:11 am
Location: indonesia
Contact:

Re: Extracts or Drink

Post by kratomku »

NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:54 am
kratomku wrote: ↑Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:24 am does everyone like kratom drink rather than extract,,
What is the best drink from kratom, is it green or red?
and extracts can be made with red ingredients
8-) :geek:
I personally do not enjoy the taste of kratom. If you do, I’d suggest making a red bubble. Use the search bar for instructions and recipes. It’s actually pretty straightforward!
red buble ?
I will look for it
User avatar
IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:07 am

Re: Extracts or Drink

Post by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’ »

I also cannot stand the taste of Kratom, it’s just too damn strong!

But when I do make it in a drink, I mix about 1.5g into the pre made Carnation Instant Breakfast shakes. Chocolate tastes the best, though the strawberry is good too.
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Extracts or Drink

Post by uspatriot995 »

I mostly just RAW DAWG it - weight it out, funnel into plastic bottle with 3/4 filled warm water, shake like mad, guzzle, fill bottle back up with water, finish. :mrgreen:

Extracts are cool but they mess up tolerance. I've yet to try the bubble thing.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
Post Reply