Page 1 of 1

Extracts or Drink

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:24 am
by kratomku
does everyone like kratom drink rather than extract,,
What is the best drink from kratom, is it green or red?
and extracts can be made with red ingredients
8-) :geek:

Re: Extracts or Drink

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:54 am
by NiqueKristan
kratomku wrote: ↑Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:24 am does everyone like kratom drink rather than extract,,
What is the best drink from kratom, is it green or red?
and extracts can be made with red ingredients
8-) :geek:
I personally do not enjoy the taste of kratom. If you do, I’d suggest making a red bubble. Use the search bar for instructions and recipes. It’s actually pretty straightforward!

Re: Extracts or Drink

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:53 am
by kratomku
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:54 am
kratomku wrote: ↑Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:24 am does everyone like kratom drink rather than extract,,
What is the best drink from kratom, is it green or red?
and extracts can be made with red ingredients
8-) :geek:
I personally do not enjoy the taste of kratom. If you do, I’d suggest making a red bubble. Use the search bar for instructions and recipes. It’s actually pretty straightforward!
red buble ?
I will look for it

Re: Extracts or Drink

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:40 am
by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
I also cannot stand the taste of Kratom, it’s just too damn strong!

But when I do make it in a drink, I mix about 1.5g into the pre made Carnation Instant Breakfast shakes. Chocolate tastes the best, though the strawberry is good too.

Re: Extracts or Drink

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:11 pm
by uspatriot995
I mostly just RAW DAWG it - weight it out, funnel into plastic bottle with 3/4 filled warm water, shake like mad, guzzle, fill bottle back up with water, finish. :mrgreen:

Extracts are cool but they mess up tolerance. I've yet to try the bubble thing.