Page 1 of 1

Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:11 pm
by Renob
I recently placed my first couple of orders with Okie’s and I’ve been pretty pleased with the products and effects 😊. The Green Bali has been my favorite as it seems to provide the most “euphoria”. Green Bumblebee, Red Thai and Dr. feel Good also seem to hit pretty well. I ordered the Green Bumblebee and DFG based solely on marketing (different names than what I’ve had before 😂).

I’ve only really taken greens and reds before so I’d like to branch out and try some more whites. Most people describe whites as “fast” but the few that I’ve tried have been pretty much indistinguishable from good “green” strains. Regardless, I’d like to add a couple of whites to my rotation.

For anyone familiar with Okie’s, can you guys list or even rank your favorite whites? I’m thinking about placing an order soon but funds are limited so it’s hard to choose!

What are your favorite and least favorite whites from Okies? I’m looking for a well balanced white leaf that provides energy, sociability and euphoria, maybe not something that is just “fast”. I’m hoping to get some answers so that I can compare and see if there’s any sort of consensus on what the best white us from Okie’s!

Also, can anyone tell a difference between the Green Bumblebee and the one simply called “Okie Green”? Do you have a preference between the two? Do you consider one to be “slower” or more “euphoric” than the other?

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:32 pm
by Kelleytoons
I like the Green Bumblebee I ordered from Okie's early this year (no telling what batch, however) but the other stuff I got (including some white) wasn't anything to write home about. If I were really interested in a white right now there is no better recommendation than OTIES (note the "T" in the name, NOT a "K") White Elephant. That stuff is remarkable.

Otie in general right now has better stuff than Okie. But that's just IMHO.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:41 pm
by Renob
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:32 pm I like the Green Bumblebee I ordered from Okie's early this year (no telling what batch, however) but the other stuff I got (including some white) wasn't anything to write home about. If I were really interested in a white right now there is no better recommendation than OTIES (note the "T" in the name, NOT a "K") White Elephant. That stuff is remarkable.

Otie in general right now has better stuff than Okie. But that's just IMHO.

Those are two that I currently have products from. Okie’s is probably more impressive so far. I think I may put up some reviews in the next day or two.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:48 pm
by Hulu2021
@kellytoons

although otie’s has good leaf at the moment,
especially W elephant, Okies has some fire 🔥 no 🧢,

G Dragon, Bali,
White Hulu and dynomite
Dr. Feel good and GMd all excellent

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:02 pm
by Kelleytoons
It wouldn't surprise me - ALL vendors (well, other than the bulk ones) have fire at the moment.

But three months ago Okie was just... okey (you see what I did there?) Except for the Bumblebee.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:11 pm
by Eu4oric906
From okies recently I like dr feelgood, green dragon, green bali and bumblebee. I havent really grabbed many whites from them lately but the white borneo I enjoyed a batch or so ago.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:14 pm
by Arob1000
I really like the new Green Bali, Green Dragon, and Green Mountain is also good.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:15 pm
by Renob
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:41 pm
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:32 pm I like the Green Bumblebee I ordered from Okie's early this year (no telling what batch, however) but the other stuff I got (including some white) wasn't anything to write home about. If I were really interested in a white right now there is no better recommendation than OTIES (note the "T" in the name, NOT a "K") White Elephant. That stuff is remarkable.

Otie in general right now has better stuff than Okie. But that's just IMHO.

Those are two that I currently have products from. Okie’s is probably more impressive so far. I think I may put up some reviews in the next day or two.
I typed Okie’s but I meant to type “Otiie’s”. I think that the kratom from Otie’s may be slightly better than Okie’s. That’s what I may review (Otie’s).

… Okie’s…Otie’s.. 🫤🤷🏼‍♂️ Haha

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:18 pm
by Renob
I’ll have to try the Green Maeng Da, I think. I’ll need to compare all of the Maeng Das 😅. I haven’t tried any green mountain either 🤔🏃🏼‍♂️..

Anyway, keep the white suggestions coming.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:19 pm
by Arob1000
Haha well from Otie’s White Elephant and Super Red MD are both 🔥

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:51 am
by Corinth
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:18 pm I’ll have to try the Green Maeng Da, I think. I’ll need to compare all of the Maeng Das 😅. I haven’t tried any green mountain either 🤔🏃🏼‍♂️..

Anyway, keep the white suggestions coming.
Love the username. Never seen anyone else use it before. Used to call people “Renobs” all the time.

Re: Okies! I need suggestions/rankings

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:31 am
by Renob
Corinth wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:51 am
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:18 pm I’ll have to try the Green Maeng Da, I think. I’ll need to compare all of the Maeng Das 😅. I haven’t tried any green mountain either 🤔🏃🏼‍♂️..

Anyway, keep the white suggestions coming.
Love the username. Never seen anyone else use it before. Used to call people “Renobs” all the time.

Hahahahahaha…. No kidding! It’s made me chuckle since I was about 11-12 and I’m in my 40’s now. 🙄😂