Page 1 of 1
I’m coming off 1.5m month break….
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 pm
by Totomman
Wasn’t hard at all. Took some black seed oil stem and vein and hirsuta 3 days and was fine. I honestly the bso was all I neededused kratom maybe 3x in the 1.5 months. I miss it. I’m 100% recreational. My question is the best way to restart. I’m considering used crushed leaf to make tea only because tea made with powder, some powder dissolves when u drink it. I’m also considering extracts. If I fed wonderland and ONLY use 2x a week, so 5 days no leaf, will I still get w/d from the leaf?
Re: I’m coming off 1.5m month break….
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:16 am
by BallzDeep9
Totomman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 pm
... I’m also considering extracts. If I fed Wonderland and ONLY use 2x a week, so 5 days no leaf,
will I still get w/d from the leaf ?
Good question. Great to see you're back, Totoman! - hey I only do like 2g twice a day, Plus extract (which could be home made Tea booster!) OR for example, (ANA's Green Goddess 10% extract.), So that's 100 mg Mitra per gram, and I might weigh .20
to spike my regular < 2 grams. Do the math is easy when your extract is 10 percent LOL ... I'm adding a 20 mg boost, to my 30 mg serving. Total 50 mg (which would = 4 grams of "average" kratom that's 12 mg per gram!)
When you Double your regular Low serving = it's a nice treat.

. Never fails! and I've been playing around w/ extract for a while... To Answer your question: Yes IF you;'re able to do "Only Weekends" I think you'd be fine. Maybe a slight kratom hangover Monday morning ? Before your coffee ? I used to be a weekend Oxy, Hydro, user... did that for years. But some people can't, they would be tempted every day & could not resist -
Daily Kratom, even Low servings you do develop some withdrawal feelings... Not every day. When I eat good, and get exercise, I don't notice the withdrawals... I'm borderline diabetic so, a "withdrawal" could a be Low Blood Sugar, diabetic coma feeling, more than the kratom. Gotta watch blaming kratom for every other problem? Good Luck & let us know how it's going...

Re: I’m coming off 1.5m month break….
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 am
by Jking
Well take it slow man. No one is really gonna know the best way for you to restart. Yeah people can give you tips that might help but it’s your body so just experiment to you find a dose your comfortable with then do it as often, or not as you have to. Seriously the withdrawals from kratom are not bad at all so I would say just don’t worry bout tolerance til it becomes a problem then just detox. Again though kratom is so sustainable I doubt anyone is taking so much they can’t easily afford it so I would only take breaks if I quit getting good effects with extremely high doses. I ain’t done kratom in over 5 day while I’m in Las Vegas for the first time. I’ve done a tons of walking in the heat over here but haven’t even noticed withdrawals. I think keeping your dose low, and only dosing 2-3 times a day would keep things where you should get effects at least I do. Kratom is pretty mild substance I think so just don’t take more than your body can handle, and start slow to you dial in your dosages. I don’t think you should bother with extract til you know what your regular dose of kratom is gonna be because they can be really strong where like .2 is like 6-8 grams equivalent. Sometimes they are even stronger so I wouldn’t start with that right away because it could raise your tolerance levels quickly without knowing the equivalent dose to take something I think you would like to avoid. Now this just my two cents I would start with 1.5, or 2 grams max with no tolerance that should do you fine but like I said only you will know how your body reacts so listen to it, and again start slow.
Re: I’m coming off 1.5m month break….
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:57 am
by Totomman
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:16 am
Totomman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 pm
... I’m also considering extracts. If I fed Wonderland and ONLY use 2x a week, so 5 days no leaf,
will I still get w/d from the leaf ?
Good question. Great to see you're back, Totoman! - hey I only do like 2g twice a day, Plus extract (which could be home made Tea booster!) OR for example, (ANA's Green Goddess 10% extract.), So that's 100 mg Mitra per gram, and I might weigh .20
to spike my regular < 2 grams. Do the math is easy when your extract is 10 percent LOL ... I'm adding a 20 mg boost, to my 30 mg serving. Total 50 mg (which would = 4 grams of "average" kratom that's 12 mg per gram!)
When you Double your regular Low serving = it's a nice treat.

. Never fails! and I've been playing around w/ extract for a while... To Answer your question: Yes IF you;'re able to do "Only Weekends" I think you'd be fine. Maybe a slight kratom hangover Monday morning ? Before your coffee ? I used to be a weekend Oxy, Hydro, user... did that for years. But some people can't, they would be tempted every day & could not resist -
Daily Kratom, even Low servings you do develop some withdrawal feelings... Not every day. When I eat good, and get exercise, I don't notice the withdrawals... I'm borderline diabetic so, a "withdrawal" could a be Low Blood Sugar, diabetic coma feeling, more than the kratom. Gotta watch blaming kratom for every other problem? Good Luck & let us know how it's going...
Thx, i think I’m going to stick to crushed