Best Stem and Vein? (Price is a factor)
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Best Stem and Vein? (Price is a factor)
For any members who use stem and vein, who do you purchase from?
I have an ok rotation of kratom right now but I do not have any stem and vein. I’m interested in trying some in the evenings in place of ground leaf and maybe for a few days off of kratom here and there.
I was under the impression that stem and vein is less desirable than traditional leaf so I expected it to cost less.
Does anyone have recommendations for quality stem and vein at a cheap price? Also, how effective do you find this for helping you to sleep or doing “tolerance resets”?
Thanks in advance.
I have an ok rotation of kratom right now but I do not have any stem and vein. I’m interested in trying some in the evenings in place of ground leaf and maybe for a few days off of kratom here and there.
I was under the impression that stem and vein is less desirable than traditional leaf so I expected it to cost less.
Does anyone have recommendations for quality stem and vein at a cheap price? Also, how effective do you find this for helping you to sleep or doing “tolerance resets”?
Thanks in advance.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Best Stem and Vein? (Price is a factor)
Liza has awesome stem an vein I sometimes use it for my tea breaks I often do half with half kratom a couple days before my tbreak basically I use it as I do hirsuta. I tbreak once a month.
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Best Stem and Vein? (Price is a factor)
I just started using Liza this past week and everything thus far has been phenomenal. I’m actually thinking about posting reviews for a couple of my favorites sometime within the next week.
I’ll likely add some stem and vein to my next order from Liza as I expect to be purchasing from her regularly. This post Is really just asking for the cheapest stem and vein since I’m pretty broke right now
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Best Stem and Vein? (Price is a factor)
Also, how do you find the effects of stem and vein to be on its own? I’ve tried it once many years ago but don’t quite remember. It’s supposedly pretty relaxing.
Do you guys like it on its own?
Do you guys like it on its own?
- Daydreamsofmountains
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 am
Re: Best Stem and Vein? (Price is a factor)
Chris with Lonestar’s pink S&V is really something else. Beautiful for helping with tolerance but it has its own special feel. Really winds me down - and I say that as someone with GAD, so not just to “de-stress” but to help get me out of panic attacks. I also have been using it to help fall asleep as part of trying to break an insomnia hole I am in. Shits amazing.Renob wrote: ↑Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:44 am For any members who use stem and vein, who do you purchase from?
I have an ok rotation of kratom right now but I do not have any stem and vein. I’m interested in trying some in the evenings in place of ground leaf and maybe for a few days off of kratom here and there.
I was under the impression that stem and vein is less desirable than traditional leaf so I expected it to cost less.
Does anyone have recommendations for quality stem and vein at a cheap price? Also, how effective do you find this for helping you to sleep or doing “tolerance resets”?
Thanks in advance.