Page 1 of 1
Question about denette membership.
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:22 pm
by Rala86
Several months back, denette made me a member, but I've only ordered once from him since. The link he sent me for the menu worked last time I used it, but it appears to have been removed now. I am a new member, and don't think I quite understand how ordering from him generally works when it's not a flash event. Where do members usually view the menu? He had mentioned something about sending menu updates to members as they occured, but I've never gotten any updates that I'm aware of.
Thanks.
Re: Question about denette membership.
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:51 pm
by Kelleytoons
Yeah, I don't get any updates either but I know he's had a lot of problems recently.
Here's the latest link I have that still works:
https://pastebin.com/pSLVV3by
Re: Question about denette membership.
Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 pm
by Denette615
The pastebin link changes occasionally. Sometimes Proton Mail is a nut buster and not everyone on the email list receives updated. They can't seem to figure it out. You can just email me and ask me for a link.
There are no problems. I'm stocked and accepting orders
D