Tips for creating blends

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
stockhausen
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:18 am

Tips for creating blends

Post by stockhausen »

I was wonder if people have any methods that they like to use when it comes to putting together blends- I almost never do it and I feel like I'm potentially missing out on some extra potential from my leaf (especially in cases where would-be duds seem to magically work/hit better when paired with other leaf).

I know I should probably just get in the habit of being more adventurous with my doses but I never think of it when the time actually comes

any and all advice or suggestions welcome 🤗
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Tips for creating blends

Post by mivanqua »

Although some swear by it, i never have been much of a mixer. Kratom "strains" are blends from the start.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Tips for creating blends

Post by Kelleytoons »

I really think the "2/3 of your dose with some great stuff followed 30 minutes later by 1/3 of your dose of almost anything" is worth experimenting with. I've come up with some killer combos that way.

As a rule (for me) it's a white/green followed by a red. And the red can be almost ANY red - doesn't even matter. But it seems to turbocharge the first dose.

It can't hurt to try.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Tips for creating blends

Post by KurtisCards »

ill have to try this method, working on getting my doses down. was doing 4.7g and then 2 hours later doing 2.6 lol don't know how i got up that high but slowly working my way down. at 4g doses and 2.2g boosters at the moment.
Post Reply