Page 1 of 1
Tips for creating blends
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:06 pm
by stockhausen
I was wonder if people have any methods that they like to use when it comes to putting together blends- I almost never do it and I feel like I'm potentially missing out on some extra potential from my leaf (especially in cases where would-be duds seem to magically work/hit better when paired with other leaf).
I know I should probably just get in the habit of being more adventurous with my doses but I never think of it when the time actually comes
any and all advice or suggestions welcome

Re: Tips for creating blends
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:16 pm
by mivanqua
Although some swear by it, i never have been much of a mixer. Kratom "strains" are blends from the start.
Re: Tips for creating blends
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:01 pm
by Kelleytoons
I really think the "2/3 of your dose with some great stuff followed 30 minutes later by 1/3 of your dose of almost anything" is worth experimenting with. I've come up with some killer combos that way.
As a rule (for me) it's a white/green followed by a red. And the red can be almost ANY red - doesn't even matter. But it seems to turbocharge the first dose.
It can't hurt to try.
Re: Tips for creating blends
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:38 pm
by KurtisCards
ill have to try this method, working on getting my doses down. was doing 4.7g and then 2 hours later doing 2.6 lol don't know how i got up that high but slowly working my way down. at 4g doses and 2.2g boosters at the moment.