Dosing too High (But No Wobbles)
-
Trippin_Buddha
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 11:38 am
Dosing too High (But No Wobbles)
Hello,
I’ve been taking kratom for 10 months. I went from head shop stuff, to vendors commonly mentioned on Reddit, and now mewe vendors.
It took me a while to find the right dose for me.
I have had wobbles so I know what that’s like.
For quite awhile now, when I take a little too much krat I get an anxiety burn. It hits, I feel it coming on, and then the burn changes to anxiety.
I cant have much variation in my dose, unless it’s lower than usual. So at night if I want to have a stronger burn I can’t up my dose by a gram or two like others can. I also can’t stack like others can. I need to keep at least 5 hours between my doses or the next will be an anxiety burn.
While I’m grateful that I’ve finally been able to find what works for me I’m curious if this is the experience for others and how common this is.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!
I’ve been taking kratom for 10 months. I went from head shop stuff, to vendors commonly mentioned on Reddit, and now mewe vendors.
It took me a while to find the right dose for me.
I have had wobbles so I know what that’s like.
For quite awhile now, when I take a little too much krat I get an anxiety burn. It hits, I feel it coming on, and then the burn changes to anxiety.
I cant have much variation in my dose, unless it’s lower than usual. So at night if I want to have a stronger burn I can’t up my dose by a gram or two like others can. I also can’t stack like others can. I need to keep at least 5 hours between my doses or the next will be an anxiety burn.
While I’m grateful that I’ve finally been able to find what works for me I’m curious if this is the experience for others and how common this is.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!
-
Voice_of_Morgulduin
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:41 pm
Re: Dosing too High (But No Wobbles)
I get anxiety burns too. Pretty much exactly as you describe, feel the kratom coming on and then boom, anxiety burn. Mine are less about dosing schedule and more about what has happened that day. For example, I had an interview for a promotion, couldn't stop running through it in my head afterwards and when I dosed expecting to unwind a little, boom, anxiety burn.
-
UpInTrees
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 9:37 am
Re: Dosing too High (But No Wobbles)
I’ve had the wobbles as well. Once or twice when I first started but nothing since. I can’t recall having a burn that added to anxiety. Maybe because I was having some anxiety anyway (Kratom usually helps me with that). What happens to me when I feel I’ve taken too large of dose is that I will feel the burn coming on and then I’ll have a “heavy” feeling in the top of my head and it just feels kind of dull. It’s not super uncomfortable or anything but I’m curious if it’s because I had a bit more than my body wanted. Not sure if that’s happened to anyone else. Also, not trying to change the subject about anxiety, I just was giving my take on what I think happens when I have a bit too much.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Dosing too High (But No Wobbles)
Some feel that wobbles is caused by poor kratom vs just taking too much kratom. There has been no consensus.