Page 1 of 1
Okie’s reds… where are they?
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:14 am
by Renob
I’ve ordered from Okies a few times and have been mostly pleased. The Green Bali was a standout for me and I usually have some “in stock” here! Anyway, I’ve been checking Okie’s site frequently since August and there are essentially no reds….. ever!
I like to mix up and have variety. Red Thai has been in stock but unfortunately that one hasn’t done much for me. Does anyone have experience with the reds from Okie’s?
Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:32 am
by herbalhippie
Renob wrote: ↑Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:14 am
I’ve ordered from Okies a few times and have been mostly pleased. The Green Bali was a standout for me and I usually have some “in stock” here! Anyway, I’ve been checking Okie’s site frequently since August and there are essentially no reds….. ever!
I like to mix up and have variety. Red Thai has been in stock but unfortunately that one hasn’t done much for me. Does anyone have experience with the reds from Okie’s?
Not a review, moving to General.
Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:39 pm
by Bamajustin13
That’s a good question my friend . I wondered the same thing after I had some of that red Bali they had about a month and a half ago . It was amazing , one of the better fermented reds I have ever had it was almost red in appearance … then they had some red Thai up recently and I tried it and wasn’t too impressed with it . Supposedly a daytime red . But it didn’t do much for me , have used it in blends since then .
Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:26 pm
by Renob
Any fans of Okie’s here? I had a decent amount from them and they were hit and miss but still worth recommending.
Re: Okie’s reds… where are they?
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:50 pm
by 34766
reds coming soon according to okie natural’s facebook page