Page 1 of 1

Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:06 pm
by SunnyD
Hey guys. I’ve been away from the kratom world for awhile so I’m a little disconnected. Where can I find a good royal bent or a good nighttime strain?

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:28 pm
by Roofdog
SunnyD wrote: ↑Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:06 pm Hey guys. I’ve been away from the kratom world for awhile so I’m a little disconnected. Where can I find a good royal bent or a good nighttime strain?
What were you're go to's prior to you're break? If you dont mind me asking.

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:04 am
by BookofEnoch1914
Lucky Herbals Royal Bentley sounds perfect for you, one of the best Bents I have ever had, Great as a stand alone, Amazing in Blends, they also are No longer members only, anyone can order. Highly recommend!

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:28 pm
by SunnyD
Roofdog wrote: ↑Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:28 pm
SunnyD wrote: ↑Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:06 pm Hey guys. I’ve been away from the kratom world for awhile so I’m a little disconnected. Where can I find a good royal bent or a good nighttime strain?
What were you're go to's prior to you're break? If you dont mind me asking.
I had some royal bent from herbal rva that I really enjoyed but he doesn’t have any. All of my favs are from them. Green Big Bang, PMD, green Vietnam. I’ve just never had much luck with reds

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:29 pm
by SunnyD
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:04 am Lucky Herbals Royal Bentley sounds perfect for you, one of the best Bents I have ever had, Great as a stand alone, Amazing in Blends, they also are No longer members only, anyone can order. Highly recommend!
Thanks! I will definitely check on that

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:50 pm
by SunnyD
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:04 am Lucky Herbals Royal Bentley sounds perfect for you, one of the best Bents I have ever had, Great as a stand alone, Amazing in Blends, they also are No longer members only, anyone can order. Highly recommend!
Placed an order per your recommendation. I’ll let you know how it goes

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:39 pm
by OriginalLHB
I love a good fermented Red, and Dragon's Den Red MD is one of the best I've had since 2019. It is technically not a Bent, but it feels more like one than Oties Red Bentuangie to me. DD also has a new strain they call "Chocolate Indulgence" that all the kids are raving about, but I won't be trying that until later this week. Benni's Bentey Bali was great too but they are temporarily out of it.

Of course, Lucky's Bentley is in a class by itself, and I just have to psych myself up for a trek to the mailbox this evening to pick up my latest order.

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:47 pm
by SunnyD
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:39 pm I love a good fermented Red, and Dragon's Den Red MD is one of the best I've had since 2019. It is technically not a Bent, but it feels more like one than Oties Red Bentuangie to me. DD also has a new strain they call "Chocolate Indulgence" that all the kids are raving about, but I won't be trying that until later this week. Benni's Bentey Bali was great too but they are temporarily out of it.

Of course, Lucky's Bentley is in a class by itself, and I just have to psych myself up for a trek to the mailbox this evening to pick up my latest order.
Hmmm I may check out the Dragons Den. I’m excited to try something new, but I’m also hesitant. I have quite a collection of Kratom that doesn’t work for me. I should probably check into getting some samples somewhere.

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:08 pm
by LuckyHerbals
OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:39 pm Of course, Lucky's Bentley is in a class by itself, and I just have to psych myself up for a trek to the mailbox this evening to pick up my latest order.
Please let us know how you like it!

Re: Royal Bent or nighttime reds

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:44 pm
by Blergs
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:04 am Lucky Herbals Royal Bentley sounds perfect for you, one of the best Bents I have ever had, Great as a stand alone, Amazing in Blends, they also are No longer members only, anyone can order. Highly recommend!
Ohh I didn't know they aren't members only anymore! Ty!
I'm a member but haven't tried yet because I've been pretty happy were I am, but do plan to eventually, and now I can mention Lucky to friends :)