Page 1 of 1

Is TFH on holiday break?

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:29 pm
by stockhausen
I submitted a new order last night and usually I would’ve received a confirmation and tracking no. by now. just curious if they’re off for a few days

Re: Is TFH on holiday break?

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:11 pm
by gumbyke1
No not off on holiday, we are just a bit more behind than usual. Both of my little ones and myself are sick, so Angie is running the house and business by herself right now.

She is still mostly processing orders to ship within 24 hours (with a few exeptions) so if you send an order over that doesn't require additional assistance it should breeze right through. However, if your email contained a question or inquiry it may take longer than usual for a response. If I get some strength to be up for a little while I might try to tackle some of those inquiry emails later tonight. Sorry for the delay!

Re: Is TFH on holiday break?

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:13 pm
by gumbyke1
I should have added if you did send an order without any caveats or inquiries, please send it again in a separate email (do not reply to the initial email chain). It's extremely rare that we would just plain miss an order, but when time is short that is when those things can occur. Thanks!

Re: Is TFH on holiday break?

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:36 pm
by stockhausen
gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:11 pm No not off on holiday, we are just a bit more behind than usual. Both of my little ones and myself are sick, so Angie is running the house and business by herself right now.

She is still mostly processing orders to ship within 24 hours (with a few exeptions) so if you send an order over that doesn't require additional assistance it should breeze right through. However, if your email contained a question or inquiry it may take longer than usual for a response. If I get some strength to be up for a little while I might try to tackle some of those inquiry emails later tonight. Sorry for the delay!
thanks so much for the reply! absolutely no need to apologize and no rush at all :) I’m so sorry to hear the kids are sick- hope everyone is on the mend asap!

I realized I did add a little follow-up so that’s probably why it is taking a bit longer than usual.