Page 1 of 1

HELP with Lizas whites.

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:45 pm
by BuckeyeTony
Can anyone recommend some fast whites from Lizas? There are so many choices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Re: HELP with Lizas whites.

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:51 am
by Renob
BuckeyeTony wrote: ↑Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:45 pm Can anyone recommend some fast whites from Lizas? There are so many choices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

I’ve been obsessive about trying as many of Liza’s varieties as I’ve been able to for the past couple of months and there are definitely some great whites! I was mainly into greens and “green” reds until recently but I’ve been greatly appreciating all of the colors lately! When you say “fast” whites, I’m assuming that you’re looking for some that will provide energy and mood boost without getting you too “Buzzy headed” or impaired? That’s what I think of when I think of “fast” strains and there are a bunch of good greens and whites that have fit that description for me. Let me know if you’ve tried any from Liza and what you thought and I’ll gladly be back on today with some of my favorite recommendations!

Re: HELP with Lizas whites.

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:35 pm
by GrannyJ62
My favorite whites from Liza are tanjung and lhok they both have great energy I love them for the moodlift and they don't make me cranky like some whites another great one is slippery rock they also work well in a blend

Re: HELP with Lizas whites.

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:23 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
GrannyJ62 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:35 pm My favorite whites from Liza are tanjung and lhok they both have great energy I love them for the moodlift and they don't make me cranky like some whites another great one is slippery rock they also work well in a blend
listen to Granny Goodness, Liza is her homegirl.