Page 1 of 1

Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:36 pm
by e_poison
Hey there Double M!!! Whether you're trapped at home due to the winter storm or traveling to see family and friends, I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season this year!! Anyone have any exciting plans? I'll be spending Christmas with the family, and I honestly don't know what my New Years plans are yet.

Stay happy, stay warm, and kratom on! I also have an exciting announcement for the Double M going forward into the new year, but that will come shortly into 2023. All will be revealed soon.

And hopefully herbalhippie won't move this to offtopic! :lol: Mods are AFK, post your holiday cheer!

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:25 pm
by SeventhHeaven
πŸŽ… HO! HO! HO! πŸŽ…

LOL, e_poison - hey there your own self, and the same best wishes of holiday cheer to you and your family - and the entire DoubleM family as well!

Wishing you all a safe and WARM Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and may all your Santa requests be fulfilled :D

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:16 pm
by Transformato
Hmm,. looking forward to the announcement.

Holiday plans. I wish. Everyone: don't take anyone or anything for granted. They won't be here forever.

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:34 pm
by herbalhippie
This is off topic. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:03 pm
by Eu4oric906
We are getting a bad winter storm, couple feet of snow with cold temps and 40+ mph winds. So staying in alot, should let up tomorrow. But too much snowblower time these past few days. A little too white of Christmas. Wishing you all happy holidays!

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:03 am
by Lokey
Happy Holidays all, now I'm sooooooooooo curious about the exciting announcement. Must continue to check in regularly. Hope everyone stays safe and warm.

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:12 am
by MikeEdoessomething
Transformato wrote: ↑Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:16 pm Hmm,. looking forward to the announcement.

Holiday plans. I wish. Everyone: don't take anyone or anything for granted. They won't be here forever.
This is how I feel. I take care of my parents, and I'm typing this on the couch while they sleep in recliners near-by. Both are not doing well. I don't sleep in my bed much lately so I can be close-by if they need anything. I do my best to cherish the time, try to live in the moment, and take nothing for granted.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:59 am
by Madvillain626
Plan on staying home and eating a lot of food, drinking some christmas in a cup and wassail and watch NBA/NFL games.

as for new years I'm actually taking a 2 week t-break after Christmas (kratom and weed) so it will be a very quiet New Years Eve/Day, which I don't mind. Want to get some momentum going into 2023 because I want to be on my A game next year.

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:44 am
by brave777
Also wish everyone best and take care of your selfs. Sure dont want to over do anything, be it kratom or something else if you are snowed in and very cold, most likely engine wont start. Best bet 100% start very low on all new batches. just heads up to be more careful.

May the next year bring you all less stress..

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:01 am
by MetalMamaRocks
Merry Christmas everyone! It's been below 0 here and a couple of our pipes froze and burst, so it's been challenging, to say the least! But we had Christmas with the family a week ago and everyone is happy and healthy including my 84 year old mom. We are very fortunate!

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:02 am
by froggy33
Merry Christmas Everyone <3 Wishing all happiness and peace through the new year. May your wishes come to fruition, may you smile, laugh, hug, and dance more. May your truest highest desires manifest. Peace and love alls way.

<3 The divine within me bows to the divine within you all.

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:30 pm
by Kelleytoons
Merry Christmas to my online family. Here in Florida it's as cold as it's ever been (26 degrees - brrrrr!). Good news is that in three days it will be back in the 80's.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:56 pm
by Renob
Merry Christmas! I send love and blessings to all of you. Look at anything and everything that’s good in your life and be thankful for it! Be thankful for all of the good advice and recommendations on here, too! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:20 pm
by Madvillain626
it's 76 degrees right now and i got my hawaiian shirt on.

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:33 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Thank you DoubleM fam, the best place for kratom info and socializing here and on MeWe. It's tough sometimes, but these threads lift me up.

Mele kaliki maka and hau ole maka hiki ho!

Merry Xmas and a happy new year!

and lunar New Year (Chinese new year!)

bust out the chinese lions and firecrackers!

Re: Happy Holidays to All!! Any exciting holiday plans this year?

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:38 pm
by Loveandpeace
I felt some real reverence and love on this post.

Happy holidays to everyone!!