Page 1 of 1
How is Oties right now?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:22 pm
by JesusChrist
Just got a bag of DTE about last week now I’m looking for the new new. I exclusively bought Oties for a while but haven’t tried their latest batches, how is Oties right now? What’s the best from there?
Re: How is Oties right now?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:08 pm
by Arob1000
White elephant and Super Red MD are both really good, big batches so same stuff from earlier this year.
Re: How is Oties right now?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:29 pm
by croja
Yeah I tried most of their stuff back in September. The White Elephant and Super RMD are probably the two best options. I actually just re-ordered 250g of the house mix since it has White Elephant, Green Dragon, and Red Malay in it. I’ve been excited to see what their next batches will look like, but no clue how much stock they still have or when they plan to put out new stuff.
Re: How is Oties right now?
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:58 pm
by leafhopper
White Elephant, Super Red MD, and white Hulu I was really impressed with on the first two days of burns (a week or two apart, each). After that, they all fell off really hard for me, which is unusual. Makes me wonder if they're blends that contribute to cross tolerance, but ymmv, especially if rotated more sparingly.
Re: How is Oties right now?
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:53 pm
by OriginalLHB
leafhopper wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:58 pm
White Elephant, Super Red MD, and white Hulu I was really impressed with on the first two days of burns (a week or two apart, each). After that, they all fell off really hard for me, which is unusual. Makes me wonder if they're blends that contribute to cross tolerance, but ymmv, especially if rotated more sparingly.
First, I believe their House Mix has White Hulu rather than White Elephant as stated at the beginning of this thread. The Red Malay that it contains, which Oties is out of now, is an interesting Red, far more sedating than their Bentuangie.
Second, I definitely noticed a significant sense of "sameness" among their Greens. They all feel pretty much the same and are not very interesting. I find my Oties stash gathering dust with the exception of their extraordinary Super Red MD (their White MD and Super Green MD are very boring) and White Elephant. I can definitely tell a difference among their Whites and Reds, but not nearly so much among the Greens. I would therefore not be surprised if regular use resulted in cross tolerance.
Having said that, their House Mix is really good, and is the only way to currently get any of that extraordinary Red Malay.