Page 1 of 1

HB&M vendor

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:46 pm
by Mxrocketbeats
I bought alot of their stuff back in the day, it was really good. I see their having a closing sale with really good prices and was wondering if anyone here ordered any lately? Wondering if its still good or even if it's a legit vendor anymore. I had alot of their old stuff and it was so fire

Re: HB&M vendor

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:35 am
by mivanqua
I'm sure. Probably just lost an astronomical amount of money in The Kratom Game and threw in the towel. The Fucker Always Wins. Rule #1.

Re: HB&M vendor

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:38 am
by IndelibleDotInk
never even heard of them... [searching google]

wow, their 50% is pretty pricey still.

Re: HB&M vendor

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:11 am
by mivanqua
IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:38 am never even heard of them... [searching google]

wow, their 50% is pretty pricey still.
Healthy Body & Mind, they were among the first I believe.

Re: HB&M vendor

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:17 pm
by MetalMamaRocks
I bought from them years ago. Some of the best I ever had. That was maybe 5 years ago.

Re: HB&M vendor

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:31 am
by Corinth
I just looked them up. Never heard of them. Looks like they’re having the liquidation sale. $50 for a kilo ain’t bad at all.

Re: HB&M vendor

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:14 pm
by swablero
i have a kilo of their green malay from before the panic of 2016. still excellent. but useless info as to buying now. ive run into a few "been around forever" vendors who werent what they were supposed to be.