Page 1 of 1
Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:36 pm
by Sabrown092
Who is everyone’s favorite vendor at the moment?? I have really been liking MitraMan, Luckys and SuperSpeciosa. These are in my top 3 as of right now!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:23 pm
by Kelleytoons
Denette, TFH and Rhino are my top three at the moment (well, for quite some time, now).
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:09 pm
by Madvillain626
Denette615, Down to Earth Botanicals, and Rhino Remedies are my main three right now. also got to shoutout Lucky Herbals.
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:32 pm
by Arob1000
DTE, TFH, and D615 are what I’ve been burning most of late, Rhino isn’t far behind!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:43 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
TFH, Denette615, LSMS, and DTE are tops for me.
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:06 pm
by LizasBotanicals
I am enjoying my own Happy go lucky, tryna get it together. Someone well a few people convinced me to go the c. oil instaed of chemo so I am trying it out but wow do I need somethingto kick me into gear and Happy go lucky does it well.
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:03 pm
by Catcrazy
Mitraman, Benni's, Bewitched Botanicals. DTE... waiting on an order from Fusedflora, first time too. Can't wait to give the products a try!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:51 pm
by Eu4oric906
D615, LSMS, DTE probably be my top 3 atm. Yummy
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:52 pm
by Swampthang
Sabrown092 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:36 pm
Who is everyone’s favorite vendor at the moment?? I have really been liking MitraMan, Luckys and SuperSpeciosa. These are in my top 3 as of right now!
The Kratom Family, Your Leaf Your Life, and Kreepi Tiki (especially because they've got their kratom mixed with different herbs)
Those are my top 3 vendors right now .
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:48 am
by Renob
Liza’s and Otie’s but I’ve only been ordering from Liza since autumn. She’s got so many amazing choices.
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:50 pm
by xymoriintus
DTE and Denette are my current favorites. some of the best of the best you can find right now in my opinion!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:51 pm
by Seberuang Botanical
xymoriintus wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:50 pm
DTE and Denette are my current favorites. some of the best of the best you can find right now in my opinion!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:49 pm
by supremetechniques
How do you order from dennetes?
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:52 pm
by Adrumaddict
TFH, LoneStar Mitra Source, Heaven Leaf, Goldfumed
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:08 pm
by Rammingspeed24
Loving Liza's PMD3 and RHSC. Rhino's is always top quality, same with Lucky's
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:36 pm
by GrannyJ62
Lizas TFH Rhino then Lucky s your leaf your life but I ve tried so many from from Ballz List and you can't go wrong following it.
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 am
by Renob
Rammingspeed24 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:08 pm
Loving Liza's PMD3 and RHSC. Rhino's is always top quality, same with Lucky's
I just recently discovered the green PMD3 about a week ago! I only ordered a sample ounce but I’ll be adding a hefty amount to my next order. It’s potent!!!!


Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:43 am
by Renob
So many vendors (including the members only ones) have amazing products right now! The “approved” vendor list on the site is an amazing resource and I’m so happy that I discovered it!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:23 am
by Sabrown092
He will send you a link. He has two spots open for his membership right now! I would hurry up and send him a message!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:44 pm
by mshell8825
Oties and your leaf your life I have discount codes for them too if anyone needs them I also really enjoy lucky herbals, smiley time herbals and dragens den
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:09 pm
by Pete2000
Soultanic. Mike’s drops have been infrequent but they’re always worth the wait.
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:49 pm
by Csharpe
Pete2000 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:09 pm
Soultanic. Mike’s drops have been infrequent but they’re always worth the wait.
His drop from a few months ago was excellent. Actually just took some of the Green Tanjung about a hour ago
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:24 pm
by BallzDeep9
Quick count here,
21 different vendors mentioned ?
And rough estimate, the Average # of different "strains" In Stock at each vendor? Let's say 12 ?

(Liza's skews the average with 72+ lol.)
That's 264 different "
Plain Leaf" products for sale... How many to "Buy and Try" ? OR... how many basically same green powder under a different name and bag ?
Honestly after 5 years... I don't think there's that MUCH difference in Plain Leaf ? Not 264... Sure if you've got unlimited Money... Buy everything!

Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:38 am
by Adrumaddict
Pete2000 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:09 pm
Soultanic. Mike’s drops have been infrequent but they’re always worth the wait.
Agreed!
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:57 pm
by starshine
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:38 am
Pete2000 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:09 pm
Soultanic. Mike’s drops have been infrequent but they’re always worth the wait.
Agreed!
agreed 2! altho I'm way overdue for some new Denette and TFH... still can't wait for Soul's next drop (as usual)

Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:42 pm
by the_1_and_only
There are a few
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:52 pm
by StuPickles
Denette, DTE, Heavenleaf, LSMS, Rhino, Lucky, and I’m not a member but TFH obviously brings the heat
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:42 pm
by elbandito88
TFH, DTE, Fisher Tea Co and Happy Hippo (yep, I said it.)
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:14 pm
by Loveandpeace
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:42 pm
TFH, DTE, Fisher Tea Co and Happy Hippo (yep, I said it.)
Lol
Re: Favorite Vendors??
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:54 pm
by Rleone76
elbandito88 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:42 pm
TFH, DTE, Fisher Tea Co and Happy Hippo (yep, I said it.)
Nothing wrong with happy Hippo besides the price.