Page 1 of 1
First purchase from Denette
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:27 pm
by Sabrown092
I just made my first purchase from Denette. I got the Super Green Horn, Bali Elephant, Bajawa and Tanjung. I can’t wait to try these strains out! Really looking forward to it!!
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:56 pm
by Kelleytoons
Almost anything he offers is good - I haven't tried any of those but his green and reds are always winners. It's nice to see him bringing on new members.
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:21 pm
by Sabrown092
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:56 pm
Almost anything he offers is good - I haven't tried any of those but his green and reds are always winners. It's nice to see him bringing on new members.
I’m excited to try him out. I just bought from him and DTE this week so I can’t wait to try both of them out!
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:51 am
by Madvillain626
got the Green Bajawa and I'm enjoying it a lot. Mid-spec green with nice mood lift. I've taken it in the early morning and afternoon and it hits well. Interested in that Tanjung as well. Got some White Tanjung from another vendor (Liza) some years back and it was bomb.
looking to make one more D order before I take a little break to recharge the wallet. need 5 D greens in my mini-kratom arsenal
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:19 pm
by Eu4oric906
Congrats on your first dance with denette! I Always enjoy his leaf.
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:17 pm
by Madvillain626
Sabrown092 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:27 pm
I just made my first purchase from Denette. I got the Super Green Horn, Bali Elephant, Bajawa and Tanjung. I can’t wait to try these strains out! Really looking forward to it!!
how was the tanjung?
got some captain's green and gold koneng on the way
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:10 am
by Denette615
Glad you're enjoying. Still have 4 member slots open!
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:22 am
by Sabrown092
Denette615 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:10 am
Glad you're enjoying. Still have 2 member slots open!
I am REALLY enjoying it! Thank you!!
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:01 pm
by JDavis777
@Denette - I’m interested in a member slot! I’ve only heard great things online. I’ve been a 5 year loyal buyer from canopy, but I’m looking for a higher quality leaf.
Let me know how to transact.
Respectfully,
JDavis
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:26 am
by Lokey
JDavis777 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:01 pm
@Denette - I’m interested in a member slot! I’ve only heard great things online. I’ve been a 5 year loyal buyer from canopy, but I’m looking for a higher quality leaf.
Let me know how to transact.
Respectfully,
JDavis
This should help:
viewtopic.php?t=11052
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:03 am
by LuckyHerbals
Denette is



. I heard he's got a 2%+ coming. I'm excited to see how that one burns!
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:18 pm
by Madvillain626
can vouch for the Yellow Lombok. Nice upper mid yellow, long legs. I've heard great things about the Captain's Green & Gold Koneng (got some of both but haven't opened yet). A few posters mentioned the last batch as a standout and seems like this one is on par. Consistency is what separates the best vendors from the rest.
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:33 pm
by Denette615
Jdavis you can email me for a slot
[email protected]
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:39 pm
by Eu4oric906
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:18 pm
can vouch for the Yellow Lombok. Nice upper mid yellow, long legs. I've heard great things about the Captain's Green & Gold Koneng (got some of both but haven't opened yet). A few posters mentioned the last batch as a standout and seems like this one is on par. Consistency is what separates the best vendors from the rest.
Word. I have a bag of the gold im excited to try, but must finish an open bag first. Or not

Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:30 am
by Dion
i missed the Yellow Lombok sadly from others post it was a winner, id very much like to become a member if any slots open up again Dennette. i tried to late i guess but will keep trying as i search so much trying to make sure i get the best and i see from everyone else that your very worth it to keep trying to get a slot.
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:00 am
by Dion
did the 2% ever come in ?! id love to hear reviews on this if it did!
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:10 pm
by GrannyJ62
I grabbed 8 different strains last month and I m super happy with all of them its true you cant go wrong the Green Tanjung is my favorite
Re: First purchase from Denette
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:56 am
by Denette615
Yes the 2.13% nano green L1 is in
Agree on the Tanjung as well. It's a sleeper imo