the_1_and_only wrote: ↑Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:54 pm
What do you recommend from Texas Family Harvest?
Haven't gotten anything from them in a long while.
Thank you in advance.
I can only speak to the reds. First, a couple of older favorites on the menu that still slay today:
-Baik Hutan MD
-Baik Bali Especiale
And new things I love?
Master Crafted Red Rocket XL
The Bali Bliss
Warm Embrace
I still get Master Crafted TFH all the time...
I have Jolly Red Giant, Great Bali of Fire, Creme de la Bali, the ones I've listed above...the Red MD Connoisseur Collection one is great too.
I have tried every red on that menu right now except the 30 year Chocolate (and that's not my bag bc it's a chocolate but I heard it is amazing), Red Bunut (PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK) and Mystic Muna (ALSO SEEKING FEEDBACK)
If it is still available, the Old School Green Bali is out of control. I'm a 99% reds girl but if you send me a green I will try it and have an open mind. Any green TFH includes as a sample I like. Whites? I know nothing. Yellows and golds? I can't imagine it not being great.
The top three TFH reds in my rotation right now are Baik Hutan MD, Master Crafted Red Rocket XL, and the Bali Bliss (which took a few times to hit but when it did, it's been a passionate affair since) and I will throw out there that these are either faster or mid-spec, but relaxing ones? Definitely Warm Embrace. Also, I love Baik Bali Especiale and blending it with Jolly Red Giant for an evening dessert bedtime bliss thing.
If anyone can speak to the Red Bunut [OP] or Mystic Muna, that would be great!
Get the dang rocket, btw. People will compare it to previous ones but I'm the weirdo that can't remember the previous ones and love this. I'd recommend that rocket


hard. (I may have forgotten something else, but I have tried all but the red Bunut and Mystic Muna and love everything on that current menu.) Like I said, I re-ordered the Baik Hutan MD on a whim last month and holy CRAP did I forget how good it is. I have decimated that bag & my Rocket, hard.
They are my fave vendor, obvs and need to explore other vendors but I love them and love Chris and Angie too.
*I had to edit because I accidentally put one s in dessert, but I bet these two killer evening strains would be a delight in the desert as well.*