Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
-
gnoble93
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
I have DTE reds, west koast, STH gulf coast (way too dark for me). Fermented reds do nothing for me, and I’m looking for someone who has some fairly high mit reds.
First post, btw so if I messed up posting this I’m extremely sorry!
First post, btw so if I messed up posting this I’m extremely sorry!
-
FJB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 am
Re: Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
Unfermented reds in my current rotation are Mitraman Red Horn, DTE SRMD, and Dennette Red Blood.
I do however take a lot of fermented reds at night time. I find them to work well and help with sleep. But you have to take a larger dose
I do however take a lot of fermented reds at night time. I find them to work well and help with sleep. But you have to take a larger dose
- Rambo
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am
Re: Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
If you haven’t tried DTE’s super red dragon A7 batch, they’re restocking it tonight around 6 or 7pm EST. It’s a really nice lower-mid unfermented and unoxidized red.
Heaven Leaf has some

as well, the DRHK4 is sold as a lower spec green and has all the effects you would want from a nice red. If it’s still in stock I would strongly recommend it! And the DRHK3 as well - which is an upper-mid green, so not what you asked about. However, if you’re going with heaven leaf I would be remiss not to call it out as it’s a fantastic batch
Heaven Leaf has some
-
gnoble93
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Re: Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
I’m burning some Heavenleaf DRKH3 as I type this! Yes I have the red dragon from DTEs last drop, and when they drop this evening I’m going to get the red maeng da. Looks beautiful. I plan to do a split 500 from DTE today, and a split from wild craft tomorrow when they do their drop. I’ve never had wildcraft before but all the reviews on Reddit are stellar.