Page 1 of 1
Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:34 pm
by gnoble93
I have DTE reds, west koast, STH gulf coast (way too dark for me). Fermented reds do nothing for me, and I’m looking for someone who has some fairly high mit reds.
First post, btw so if I messed up posting this I’m extremely sorry!
Re: Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:55 pm
by FJB
Unfermented reds in my current rotation are Mitraman Red Horn, DTE SRMD, and Dennette Red Blood.
I do however take a lot of fermented reds at night time. I find them to work well and help with sleep. But you have to take a larger dose
Re: Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:22 am
by Rambo
If you haven’t tried DTE’s super red dragon A7 batch, they’re restocking it tonight around 6 or 7pm EST. It’s a really nice lower-mid unfermented and unoxidized red.
Heaven Leaf has some



as well, the DRHK4 is sold as a lower spec green and has all the effects you would want from a nice red. If it’s still in stock I would strongly recommend it! And the DRHK3 as well - which is an
upper-mid green, so not what you asked about. However, if you’re going with heaven leaf I would be remiss not to call it out as it’s a fantastic batch
Re: Who has the best unfermented reds right now?
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:49 pm
by gnoble93
I’m burning some Heavenleaf DRKH3 as I type this! Yes I have the red dragon from DTEs last drop, and when they drop this evening I’m going to get the red maeng da. Looks beautiful. I plan to do a split 500 from DTE today, and a split from wild craft tomorrow when they do their drop. I’ve never had wildcraft before but all the reviews on Reddit are stellar.