Page 1 of 1
Kratom shot manufacturer connection
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:41 pm
by peapod
Anyone know where I can go for advice or find connections with people in the industry? I'm looking at creating a new kratom shot and would like some recommendations on facilities where it can be manufactured. I'm aware that this isn't the greatest place for me to ask since this forum is mainly for consumers, but I'm hoping someone with some knowledge here could possibly point me in the right direction!
Re: Kratom shot manufacturer connection
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:00 am
by anonk
My question is why? there's already 50 different brands. They bring negative attention to the kratom industry, each one seemingly out competing for who can great the strongest one. Why not create an innovative product, I would love to see a product that mimics the effects when kratom leaves are chewed. You could do this by making a flavored lozenge that contains the extracted alkaloids, much like nicotine lozenges.
Re: Kratom shot manufacturer connection
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:15 pm
by BallzDeep9
peapod wrote: ↑Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:41 pm
Anyone know where I can go for advice or find connections with people in the industry? I'm looking at
creating a new kratom shot and would like some recommendations on facilities where it can be manufactured....
Here's a few ideas, but basically - I'd suggest you first BUY some product - from any source or vendor ? Then send Email, clearly state you're interested in a "White Label" extract wholesale... You could start with a company like
Hush - you're familiar with the line of
Hush kratom products ? Contact them directly, and, OR contact 1 a leader in Extract products = Legal Herb Shoppe.
https://legalherbalshop.com/ (Re-seller for Hush, Opms, Mit-45, and also carry their own plain label Bulk extracts, etc.
Otherwise,
Order from 1 or more, of these vendors: Your Leaf Your Life/ All Natural Artisan / Wonderland Gardens. They all have websites and/or Facebook groups or both. Good luck!!

Re: Kratom shot manufacturer connection
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:22 pm
by peapod
Thanks for the responses, guys!
Anonk: I totally get what you mean, bu. I like your idea about the lozenge, I'll definitely think about. As far as bringing negative attention to the kratom community, that's definitely something we're being mindful of. This isn't going to be sold at random convenience stores and gas stations, and will be available to people that already have an understanding of kratom. We're also not trying to compete with the ridiculously high concentration shots out there. That's not what we're about and we're going to handle this in the most responsible way we can. The packaging will also clearly indicate this.
BallzDeep9: Thanks for the suggestions! That's pretty much exactly what I've been doing, seems like that's the way to go.