Page 1 of 1
Your go to’s….
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am
by Mimi
For those who are chronic pain sufferers which strain/vendor is your go to? What about pain and some energy but no jitters. A lot of reds seem to slow ya down and relax so finding a daytime red can be hard. I do a lot of blending. I usually mix reds and greens. Depending on time of day and what level pain I’m at. I still haven’t tried Liza’s RHSC which I hear a lot about. I’m also thinking I need to mess with my doses and lower them some and see what comes out of that.
Re: Your go to’s….
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:07 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Maybe retitle this post to include the fact you're looking for pain help. There are a lot of people here who take kratom for pain, Hope you feel better!
Re: Your go to’s….
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:45 pm
by onespeedstop
Best reds I ever had were a Dennette one from a few years back, Red Strong or something, and 2nd best was just a basic sounding Red Bali from Bennies. Honorable mention for a Red MD from Mitraman, and a few random Rhino Reds. Oh, and for a longer/slower one a red from TFH. Reds are very hit & miss it seems (somehow even more-so than kratom in general) but in the end it's all just leafs from the same trees, with maybe a couple different drying/fermenting techniques.
Re: Your go to’s….
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:57 pm
by Jikemo
Liza’s RMD is great for pain relief.
Re: Your go to’s….
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:21 am
by belushi
usually gmd ro rmd from fused flora are good for me.
Re: Your go to’s….
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:59 pm
by 7-hydroxymitragynine
DTE Botanicals usually has amazing reds with excellent pain relief.