Page 1 of 1

Herba re Leaf pumps

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:33 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
https://herbapumps.com/

anyone try their mist spray? I chatted with a person on their site, might make a buy, but it's pricey.

Also, they have enhanced capsules and shots for a decent cost.

Re: Herba re Leaf pumps

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:14 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
OK, in the name of kratom science, I ordered a pump.

My review will be in the review section as soon as I get it.

Here's hoping it will be da kine (in this case, and it has many uses and meanings, the modern Hawaiian phrase 'da kine' means 'spectacular,' 'extra good,' 'da bee's knees,' 'with a cherry on top,' and many other positive sayings.

Aloha guys, have a great holiday week, I love y'all.

Re: Herba re Leaf pumps

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:27 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
'da kine' also means 'it' for whatever you mean, like 'that thing' 'what I mean is' 'what i mean'

It's very similar to 'dude' as they use it in surf culture, but more nuanced and pretty much restrictive to Hawaii. All my friends from the Mainland (Continental US) have their own story as to how they transitioned from 'wtf is da kine' to using it like natives.

Man, I am waiting on the pump, hope it's da kine, all kratomy goodness.

Re: Herba re Leaf pumps

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:38 am
by IndelibleDotInk
OK, got the spray, capsules, and shots, look for my review below, in the linked thread.

https://www.doublemherbals.com/viewtopi ... 17&t=12550

Re: Herba re Leaf pumps

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:19 am
by KnifePartyNate
Hey man!

I have to say this pump stuff worries me.

It just seems like it would make kratom easier to abuse. It would just be too convenient to have the bottle next to you and say “eh, why not, I’ll do one more pump” whereas our traditional method of consumption has an inherent obstacle to compulsive use by the mere fact that it takes effort to prepare.

Kinda like vapes and cigs. You can have your vape sitting next to you in bed and puff as much as you want. But you have to go through a whole process if you want a cig.

Props to you if this isn’t a concern of yours—it’s shows great self discipline. Not certain I’d be able to say the same for myself in this case. I know I’m oversimplifying and omitting mitigating factors. But it seems the fundamentals for this pattern are there.

So, I don’t know, it seems like it could be a real slippery slope for some people. What are your thoughts?

Re: Herba re Leaf pumps

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:45 pm
by Pixiedust
I enjoy the mit quick pump and the golden standard. They just released a new product, the golden pumpkin, and I can't wait to try it out. Both the mit quick pump and golden standard are perfect for me when I'm on the go. I love how I don't need to mess with powder when I'm out and about.