Page 1 of 1

Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:59 pm
by kraton_dev
Im a kratom squirrel, been hoarding for a while. I have 25kg, is that too much?? :P

Image

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2024 9:02 am
by GreenAnimal
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:59 pm Im a kratom squirrel, been hoarding for a while. I have 25kg, is that too much?? :P
Nice! 25kg is a good sized stash for sure. I’ve been trying to use up my existing kratom before I buy any more, but it’s way too tempting to keep buying new batches. I think I have about 10kg at the moment in sealed bags in storage. As for open bags and kratom stored in jars, I have no idea. I’d need to do inventory.πŸ˜…

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2024 5:33 pm
by WhiteAngelica
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:59 pm Im a kratom squirrel, been hoarding for a while. I have 25kg, is that too much?? :P

Image
Is it me, or do I see a whole lotta TFH glinting in the light?

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2024 9:10 pm
by Pixiedust
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:59 pm Im a kratom squirrel, been hoarding for a while. I have 25kg, is that too much?? :P

Image
That looks close to my current stash, but i don't have 25kg πŸ˜… I've got maybe close to 5 kilos! How long have you had that?

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 4:46 am
by GreenAnimal
I wonder who here has the biggest stash? I’d be curious to know so let’s turn this thread into a pissing contest. πŸ˜‚ j/k

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2024 5:40 pm
by ivanquamay
I have to organize mine, but I'll post it eventually.

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:07 pm
by kraton_dev
Pixiedust wrote: ↑Wed Nov 13, 2024 9:10 pm
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:59 pm Im a kratom squirrel, been hoarding for a while. I have 25kg, is that too much?? :P

Image
That looks close to my current stash, but i don't have 25kg πŸ˜… I've got maybe close to 5 kilos! How long have you had that?
Yep its all TFH, Ive tried lots of different brands, fused flora, happy hippo, dennette615, Okies, TFH is the undisputed king of quality IMO.

Ive had this stash for 4 years now? I microdose kratom, I take around 1gram per serving, maybe 2-3x a day. This keeps my tolerance low and addiction away :)

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2024 4:46 am
by GreenAnimal
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:07 pm Ive had this stash for 4 years now? I microdose kratom, I take around 1gram per serving, maybe 2-3x a day. This keeps my tolerance low and addiction away :)
I wish I could get away with 2-3g per day! πŸ˜… I usually do more like 6-12g which I’m trying to cut back on.

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2024 1:03 pm
by Kelleytoons
You actually can - just start by cutting your doses NOW.

Try a 2 gram dose without expectations. It depends on the kratom, obviously, and how you are otherwise (whether you've had a BM, whether your stomach is empty, etc) but a 2 gram dose will work a LOT better than more than 3 grams. Truly. Less is more.

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2024 9:00 pm
by e_poison
I'd post my stash but I don't want to embarrass anyone. 8-)

I'm only kidding, I'm sure many of you have way bigger stashes. I've actually been working at chipping away at mine before I go and order new stuff. :lol:

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2024 10:16 pm
by ivanquamay
https://ibb.co/TBsh8wP


Here's mine. The ammo box is what I choose to take out of town with me for the week. The red box is the special stuff and the two drawers are everyday stuff...you know....so to speak. It's my stash so there is definitely plenty of goodies throughout the "everyday" stuff also.

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2024 5:25 pm
by WhiteAngelica
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:07 pm
Pixiedust wrote: ↑Wed Nov 13, 2024 9:10 pm
kraton_dev wrote: ↑Thu Nov 07, 2024 12:59 pm Im a kratom squirrel, been hoarding for a while. I have 25kg, is that too much?? :P

Image
That looks close to my current stash, but i don't have 25kg πŸ˜… I've got maybe close to 5 kilos! How long have you had that?
Yep its all TFH, Ive tried lots of different brands, fused flora, happy hippo, dennette615, Okies, TFH is the undisputed king of quality IMO.

Ive had this stash for 4 years now? I microdose kratom, I take around 1gram per serving, maybe 2-3x a day. This keeps my tolerance low and addiction away :)
I want to roll around in a pile of those golden bags like a blissful golden retriever in a sunny field in early summer

My fantasies all look like this
Way to go!

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2024 9:40 am
by ivanquamay
But not my stash though?

😭😭

We have been getting a lot of overtime lately so I'm going to try to get some new stuff in the next few weeks.

I usually get a little something every DTE drop, but I haven't gotten anything really new in the past six or so months believe my last kilo other than DTE was Denette. So it's been s while.

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2024 6:43 pm
by WhiteAngelica
ivanquamay wrote: ↑Thu Dec 12, 2024 10:16 pm https://ibb.co/TBsh8wP


Here's mine. The ammo box is what I choose to take out of town with me for the week. The red box is the special stuff and the two drawers are everyday stuff...you know....so to speak. It's my stash so there is definitely plenty of goodies throughout the "everyday" stuff also.
I will roll around in your stash, too. It looks like it comes with a nice warm blankie and it is so cold where I live that my bones cry.

Re: Post your Kratom stash!

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2024 9:10 am
by ivanquamay
Said something here and then rethought it.