Page 1 of 1
How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 pm
by e_poison
Hey all, going to be running some polls concerning kratom usage/preferences over the next week or so. I think it would be interesting to collect some data and then post all the combined results later. If you have a moment, I'd love your input.
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:15 pm
by kratomandmath
This is funny. I was just thinking of collecting data from fellow kratomites to determine any patterns but don't have any end goal or big idea to go with. It would be interesting to collect info on how long they use, strain type usage, vendor preference, how often do people try kratom from different vendors than their normal ones, how often they purchase kratom, amount and frequency of doses in a day, reasons for using kratom and which strains pertain to certain sought out characteristics, health effects overtime (good or bad), if they take other medication with the kratom, etc. etc. I'm rambling here but might be because I just took a dose of kratom and it's got my mind racing lol
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:39 pm
by beathappening
I've been on and off since 2014. A few years ago I would just pick a random site and order quarter kilo of any red, but in the last year I've done alot of research and know alot more. I sure wish I would have known about kratom back in 2009-10 when I was deep into pods and heroin.
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:38 pm
by e_poison
Well, I’m an idiot. I changed a parameter since I had a year gap in the selections and it reset the poll.
I was hoping it wouldn’t do that.
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:49 am
by deuceawesome
OK, so whoever is at over five years, time to post a thread with your experiences and pointers for a long habit!!!!!
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm
by Kazinflame
I'm not sure what I would select myself. I started dabbling 4 years ago but only in the past 8 months or so have I really started loving the plant - buying in bulk and actually figuring out what works. I suppose '6 months to 1 year' would be most accurate.
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:00 am
by Madison808
1.5 years for me.
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:57 pm
by e_poison
Thanks for all the input so far! More questions coming soon.
Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:04 pm
by ShaggyShanahan
13 months. The first almost 6 months were almost psychotically blissful.

Re: How long have you been taking kratom? [POLL]
Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 pm
by Mitragenius
3 yrs!