Kratom Not Working.
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:35 pm
So I'm a bit concerned here. About two months ago was the first time I started using Kratom and everything was going great. I ordered a nice red vein blend from an online vendor and it worked amazing, I got the analgesic effects I needed and it helped with my insomnia a lot and it seemed that I only needed 2 grams to get the full effects. Well I ran out of that blend and needless to say I went to my local gas station and they happened to have some OPMS Maeng Da Silver. Now I already knew that maeng da is a stronger blend than most and that OPMS is said to be pretty strong as well. It was my first time trying OPMS and Maeng Da and as usual when I consume any dietary supplements, I made sure this was 100% authentic, and I always take Kratom on an empty stomach.
So I started with one gram and I felt nothing so instead of taking more I waited until the next day and I took 2 grams. This time I felt a slight warm feeling when it kicked in but that was all I felt and it was very short lived. So again I waited until the next day and tried again, this time with 3 grams. I always drink ginger ale with real ginger when I take kratom but this didn't help with the way I was about to feel. The third time, it was bad, I didn't feel any sense of well being, I got very sweaty and the shakes and a headache soon after it kicked in.
Honestly it felt terrible. So I thew the rest away and I went back to my trusted online vendor that I used the time before and ordered some Green Bali and some Red Thai Dragon. Well when I tried 5 grams of the Red Thai dragon, I was expecting to feel a lot because I had never taken a dose that large before. Well a few hours went by and I felt NOTHING. So I figured I might have needed a tolerance brake and waited 6 days before I took anymore kratom at all. So after the tolerance brake I decided to try the Green Bali and this time I took the same amount (5 grams).
Again, I took on an empty stomach and drank some canada dry ginger ale and once again, a few hours went by and i felt nothing. Well today I tired one last time and took 3 grams of the Green Bali and 3 Grams of the Red Thai Dragon. Still, nothing at all. I feel like the OPMS may have caused this and feel as if I'm at a dead end and just attempting to chase a feeling that I'll never have again. Maybe I'll try an extract or something. Though, I'm thinking it might be either too much, or like the others nothing at all.
So I started with one gram and I felt nothing so instead of taking more I waited until the next day and I took 2 grams. This time I felt a slight warm feeling when it kicked in but that was all I felt and it was very short lived. So again I waited until the next day and tried again, this time with 3 grams. I always drink ginger ale with real ginger when I take kratom but this didn't help with the way I was about to feel. The third time, it was bad, I didn't feel any sense of well being, I got very sweaty and the shakes and a headache soon after it kicked in.
Honestly it felt terrible. So I thew the rest away and I went back to my trusted online vendor that I used the time before and ordered some Green Bali and some Red Thai Dragon. Well when I tried 5 grams of the Red Thai dragon, I was expecting to feel a lot because I had never taken a dose that large before. Well a few hours went by and I felt NOTHING. So I figured I might have needed a tolerance brake and waited 6 days before I took anymore kratom at all. So after the tolerance brake I decided to try the Green Bali and this time I took the same amount (5 grams).
Again, I took on an empty stomach and drank some canada dry ginger ale and once again, a few hours went by and i felt nothing. Well today I tired one last time and took 3 grams of the Green Bali and 3 Grams of the Red Thai Dragon. Still, nothing at all. I feel like the OPMS may have caused this and feel as if I'm at a dead end and just attempting to chase a feeling that I'll never have again. Maybe I'll try an extract or something. Though, I'm thinking it might be either too much, or like the others nothing at all.