Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other ideas
-
Dinkle-berg
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm
Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other ideas
Hey! I have some 20:1 akuamma extract from Fused Flora and I was wondering if anyone has recommendations to help with kratom not hitting. I know taking breaks is best but I really can't get myself to do that these days. Should I take it by itself for a couple days? Take a certain amount with kratom? Anything outside of akuamma to help would also be appreciated. Thanks!
-
Damen ck
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Most likely a symptom of kratom tolerance, there's no substitute for a t-break and no shortcut for cutting back, akumma or not
Out of curiosity, how many grams per dose and how many doses a day do you take?
Out of curiosity, how many grams per dose and how many doses a day do you take?
-
Dinkle-berg
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
I was taking 4.5 g three times a day. It stopped working pretty suddenly, so I tried a few different doses, up to 6.5 g over the course of 2 weeks. In the past, even when my tolerance went way up, I was able to find the sweet spot, but this came out of nowhere and nothing hits. I'm reducing my intake and try agmatine + magnesium citrate right now.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
How many vendors are you rotating?
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Reduce your dose to 2.5-3g 3x a day for a few days then go back to your old dose. Works for me....been taking kratom for 3 years and that is the closest I get to a break. I also consistently rotate vendors/strains.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
IM DEALING WITH THE SAME DAMN THINGDinkle-berg wrote:I was taking 4.5 g three times a day. It stopped working pretty suddenly, so I tried a few different doses, up to 6.5 g over the course of 2 weeks. In the past, even when my tolerance went way up, I was able to find the sweet spot, but this came out of nowhere and nothing hits. I'm reducing my intake and try agmatine + magnesium citrate right now.
I dont know what the hell is going on but Ive been able to bounce back myself time and time again in the past entire 2 years Ive been consuming leaf.
What has changed...? Lord only knows!
Makes no sense but would love to find an answer
Solution- reduce intake.
Or, take a few days off or more!
Keep me updated if you could OP and best of luck
Remember, Less is More.*
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Dinkle-berg,
Have you been using Hirsuta at all?
Also, do you ever use or have any Stem&Vein?
Ive been meaning to use some that I haven’t touched in quite awhile.
Im not touching any Hirsuta for awhile seeing as it (may have) hindered Kratom’s effects for me.
Have you been using Hirsuta at all?
Also, do you ever use or have any Stem&Vein?
Ive been meaning to use some that I haven’t touched in quite awhile.
Im not touching any Hirsuta for awhile seeing as it (may have) hindered Kratom’s effects for me.
- Payshince
-
Dinkle-berg
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
I have some /sketchy/ stem and vein that I don't think actually is even close to kratom. I have tried hirsuta before. May order some again. I'll keep with the agmatine and magnesium citrate while reducing my doses to 3 grams. Thanks everyone! I'd love to talk more about methods and ideas. If anyone has any questions, I'll try to answer. 
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
I have some Liza’s S&V if you’d like to trade/buy
Lmk 30g Green, & 30g Red!
Lmk 30g Green, & 30g Red!
- Payshince
-
Dinkle-berg
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Sorry, not on here much!
Sure @payshince, send me a private message.
Update: I had a temporary relief of my tolerance using a combination of 3 gram doses 3 times a day for two days with magnesium chelate and agmatine sulfate. I'm not sure the latter two actually helped but I suppose it's possible. I'm back on the high tolerance again haha, so I'm starting back on the 3 gram doses tonight. I just took a 7 gram dose (was taking 5.5 to 6.5 grams) to see if I can get a little burn going that will tide me over for the next couple days of a reduced intake break.
Will update!
Sure @payshince, send me a private message.
Update: I had a temporary relief of my tolerance using a combination of 3 gram doses 3 times a day for two days with magnesium chelate and agmatine sulfate. I'm not sure the latter two actually helped but I suppose it's possible. I'm back on the high tolerance again haha, so I'm starting back on the 3 gram doses tonight. I just took a 7 gram dose (was taking 5.5 to 6.5 grams) to see if I can get a little burn going that will tide me over for the next couple days of a reduced intake break.
Will update!
-
Mahoganyrush
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 am
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Try the Chinese Cat's Claw it works for me take it when you go to bed at night not with the kratom, worth a try. Good luck.
-
Valikth
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:31 am
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other ideas
I have some Chinese cats claw I'd like more info on how to use it. In conjunction with kratom. He said not to take it at the same tome? And it must be sedating?? he said to take it at night. I'm curious how it helps one feel kratom again cuz I'm at the not feeling it point too