Page 1 of 1
Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other ideas
Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:11 pm
by Dinkle-berg
Hey! I have some 20:1 akuamma extract from Fused Flora and I was wondering if anyone has recommendations to help with kratom not hitting. I know taking breaks is best but I really can't get myself to do that these days. Should I take it by itself for a couple days? Take a certain amount with kratom? Anything outside of akuamma to help would also be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:30 pm
by Damen ck
Most likely a symptom of kratom tolerance, there's no substitute for a t-break and no shortcut for cutting back, akumma or not
Out of curiosity, how many grams per dose and how many doses a day do you take?
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 3:46 pm
by Dinkle-berg
I was taking 4.5 g three times a day. It stopped working pretty suddenly, so I tried a few different doses, up to 6.5 g over the course of 2 weeks. In the past, even when my tolerance went way up, I was able to find the sweet spot, but this came out of nowhere and nothing hits. I'm reducing my intake and try agmatine + magnesium citrate right now.
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:40 pm
by Spencemastaflex
How many vendors are you rotating?
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:14 pm
by conscious_conundrum
Reduce your dose to 2.5-3g 3x a day for a few days then go back to your old dose. Works for me....been taking kratom for 3 years and that is the closest I get to a break. I also consistently rotate vendors/strains.
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:09 am
by Payshince
Dinkle-berg wrote:I was taking 4.5 g three times a day. It stopped working pretty suddenly, so I tried a few different doses, up to 6.5 g over the course of 2 weeks. In the past, even when my tolerance went way up, I was able to find the sweet spot, but this came out of nowhere and nothing hits. I'm reducing my intake and try agmatine + magnesium citrate right now.
IM DEALING WITH THE SAME DAMN THING
I dont know what the hell is going on but Ive been able to bounce back myself time and time again in the past entire 2 years Ive been consuming leaf.
What has changed...? Lord only knows!
Makes no sense but would love to find an answer
Solution- reduce intake.
Or, take a few days off or more!
Keep me updated if you could OP and best of luck
Remember, Less is More.*
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:13 am
by Payshince
Dinkle-berg,
Have you been using Hirsuta at all?
Also, do you ever use or have any Stem&Vein?
Ive been meaning to use some that I haven’t touched in quite awhile.
Im not touching any Hirsuta for awhile seeing as it (may have) hindered Kratom’s effects for me.
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:30 am
by Dinkle-berg
I have some /sketchy/ stem and vein that I don't think actually is even close to kratom. I have tried hirsuta before. May order some again. I'll keep with the agmatine and magnesium citrate while reducing my doses to 3 grams. Thanks everyone! I'd love to talk more about methods and ideas. If anyone has any questions, I'll try to answer.

Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:17 pm
by Payshince
I have some Liza’s S&V if you’d like to trade/buy
Lmk 30g Green, & 30g Red!

Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:25 pm
by Dinkle-berg
Sorry, not on here much!
Sure @payshince, send me a private message.
Update: I had a temporary relief of my tolerance using a combination of 3 gram doses 3 times a day for two days with magnesium chelate and agmatine sulfate. I'm not sure the latter two actually helped but I suppose it's possible. I'm back on the high tolerance again haha, so I'm starting back on the 3 gram doses tonight. I just took a 7 gram dose (was taking 5.5 to 6.5 grams) to see if I can get a little burn going that will tide me over for the next couple days of a reduced intake break.
Will update!
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other i
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:10 am
by Mahoganyrush
Try the Chinese Cat's Claw it works for me take it when you go to bed at night not with the kratom, worth a try. Good luck.
Re: Nothing hitting atm, would akuamma extract help? Other ideas
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:35 am
by Valikth
I have some Chinese cats claw I'd like more info on how to use it. In conjunction with kratom. He said not to take it at the same tome? And it must be sedating?? he said to take it at night. I'm curious how it helps one feel kratom again cuz I'm at the not feeling it point too