Favorite vendors?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KratomBurner
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Favorite vendors?

Post by KratomBurner »

Hey all. I'm new here. What's your favorite vendors and why? so far for me iv only tried Kats and benni botanicals. Thinking of giving botanical bunny a go too. Any advice would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Lizas my #1 and TFH is right there beside her but then I ve tried about 20 of the vendor s on the vendor list and there all Awesome really I loved Smileytime s glows fused flora is awesome and if your looking to sample you can split a key 10 ways I think Bennis the same, seriously you've got to check the vendor list.
User avatar
mitragy9
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by mitragy9 »

GrannyJ62 wrote:Lizas my #1 and TFH is right there beside her but then I ve tried about 20 of the vendor s on the vendor list and there all Awesome really I loved Smileytime s glows fused flora is awesome and if your looking to sample you can split a key 10 ways I think Bennis the same, seriously you've got to check the vendor list.
What strains would you recommend as being really potent from Liza?
KratomBurner
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by KratomBurner »

Does TFH have a website? I seem to not be able to find any website called Texas family harvest...Also, Lisa's botanicals looks like good pricing. Thanks for that. I'm waiting on a order from benni. Kats Botanicals which is who i normally used until they're site got so blown up by insane amounts of buyers...they restocked and then ran out of certain ounces of strains in ONE DAY lol that's just unacceptable.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by herbalhippie »

Not a review, moving to General Discussion.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by acejestyr15 »

KratomBurner wrote:Does TFH have a website? I seem to not be able to find any website called Texas family harvest...Also, Lisa's botanicals looks like good pricing. Thanks for that. I'm waiting on a order from benni. Kats Botanicals which is who i normally used until they're site got so blown up by insane amounts of buyers...they restocked and then ran out of certain ounces of strains in ONE DAY lol that's just unacceptable.
They do not have a website, no. They are a private member vendor only....and a few times a year offer open sales events to us here as doubleM members since they are a part of this community and white active here too!!
Tomorrow is the last day of being able to order for this current open sales event....if you're interested better get and order together quickly!!! For the first time ever during an open event they have nearly sold out and had to close the event a bit early.

Here's the link to the current event instructions and menu link and what not.... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Greyfeather »

acejestyr15 wrote:
KratomBurner wrote:Does TFH have a website? I seem to not be able to find any website called Texas family harvest...Also, Lisa's botanicals looks like good pricing. Thanks for that. I'm waiting on a order from benni. Kats Botanicals which is who i normally used until they're site got so blown up by insane amounts of buyers...they restocked and then ran out of certain ounces of strains in ONE DAY lol that's just unacceptable.
They do not have a website, no. They are a private member vendor only....and a few times a year offer open sales events to us here as doubleM members since they are a part of this community and white active here too!!
Tomorrow is the last day of being able to order for this current open sales event....if you're interested better get and order together quickly!!! For the first time ever during an open event they have nearly sold out and had to close the event a bit early.

Here's the link to the current event instructions and menu link and what not.... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Hey Ace,

Good thing you mentioned that tomorrow is the last day to order from TFH. I was still thinking they were going up until the 22cd :o Possibly a lot of people haven't seen the newest update and might miss the chance.

THANKS!
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Greyfeather »

Texas Family Harvest and Liza. Also SOSA Speciosa if I can get it.

I love Liza's reds (especially her Red Bali and Red Thai) because I'm a ball of anxiety with chronic pain and sleep problems.
Every red I have had from SOSA has been effective.
Love EVERYTHING from TFH!
Cbest011
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:31 pm
Location: North Alabama

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Cbest011 »

So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?

Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Adrumaddict »

Cbest011 wrote:So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?

Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
All of those are extremely consistent quality. Twice I got something a little off from Liza's, one was major, the other was minimal, but I think I'm the only one lol. Please don't get me wrong, Liza's is incredible. Understand if you order from SOSA right now it will likely take a while to get to you, but I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
Cbest011
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:31 pm
Location: North Alabama

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Cbest011 »

Nice! Thank you adrumaddict! I appreciate the reply. I’m looking to try around and keep different strains going. I’m a fan of up beat greens and whites too. And I like my reds for night time! From my reading on here those looked like the most talked about vendors with quality goods! ;)

Good lookin out!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Renob »

This is a bump since the thread is pretty old and I’m wondering what everyone’s current opinions are! I can generally only stick to one vendor at any given time but there are so many good options that I’ll need some recommendations when it’s time to try something from a new one! 🙂
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Kelleytoons »

My top four are (in order) TFH, Denette, Rhino and Oties.

I would ride or die with any one of them, but it's nice to have them all in my rotation (together they make up about 90% of my 80+ batch rotation, with the rest of the slots filled by folks like Lucky's, Liza, Satra and such).

The only one that *might* get a prominent slot is DTE - lots of good things are being said, but I haven't tried the three batches I ordered yet (perhaps later this week).
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Roofdog »

Renob wrote: ↑Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:41 am This is a bump since the thread is pretty old and I’m wondering what everyone’s current opinions are! I can generally only stick to one vendor at any given time but there are so many good options that I’ll need some recommendations when it’s time to try something from a new one! 🙂
These arent in any particular order.

TFH, D16, Rhino, LSMS, Oties, Okies, Nodfather, down to earth botanicals (DTE), Soul, smiley time, Benni, ylyl - sosa, lizas, M
Mitra Geni, i know im missing some.

If you dont have memberships to some of these go on the TP and look for all these vendors. All good vendors
Stu Pidasso
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Stu Pidasso »

In no particular order….

Mitraman
Bennis Botanicals
Fused Flora
Nova Kratom
Dragon’s Den
Delta Extracts
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Catcrazy »

The Kratom Family, and Kreepitiki . Ordered multiple times and each strain is consistent and excellent quality!
Waiting on new orders to try from Bewitched Botanicals, smileytimeherbals, and viablekratom(solutions). Will review once they arrive.
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Back2K »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
Cbest011 wrote:So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?

Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
All of those are extremely consistent quality. Twice I got something a little off from Liza's, one was major, the other was minimal, but I think I'm the only one lol. Please don't get me wrong, Liza's is incredible. Understand if you order from SOSA right now it will likely take a while to get to you, but I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.

How do I buy fron Sosa?
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Lokey »

You can't, he's no longer in business. Philly YLYL was selling leftover inventory. But, if you're on The Trading Post you might get some there.
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Adrumaddict »

Back2K wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:25 am
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
Cbest011 wrote:So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?

Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
All of those are extremely consistent quality. Twice I got something a little off from Liza's, one was major, the other was minimal, but I think I'm the only one lol. Please don't get me wrong, Liza's is incredible. Understand if you order from SOSA right now it will likely take a while to get to you, but I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.

How do I buy fron Sosa?
What Lokey said lol.
Jking
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Jking »

I would say Heaven leaf is probably my favorite but I also love denette, rhinos, Luckys, and tfh. Sadly I’m not a member of denette, or tfh but the rest I am though I think luckys is members free now. The reason Heaven leaf would be my top fave is because she is a very personal vendor who is willing to talk with you, answer questions, and as the best customer service I have gotten when purchasing Kratom though I can’t speak for the ones I’m not a member of because I’ve never purchased directly from them. Also the leaf is always very potent in my opinion though you can’t really go wrong with any of the ones I listed I think.
Denette615
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Denette615 »

I'm accepting new members. You can email me [email protected]
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Favorite vendor

Post by Renob »

Denette615 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:53 pm I'm accepting new members. You can email me [email protected]

😳 🏃🏼‍♂️ I’ve read so many positive reviews of your products on here! You’re extremely revered for your Kratom. I may be getting in touch soon!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Kelleytoons »

Eric is the best - next to TFH there is no more reliable source of powder and I'm always on the lookout for his drops (and now, hopefully, he'll have me added to his list so I get the updates :>).
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Catcrazy »

Catcrazy wrote: ↑Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:25 pm The Kratom Family, and Kreepitiki . Ordered multiple times and each strain is consistent and excellent quality!
Waiting on new orders to try from Bewitched Botanicals, smileytimeherbals, and viablekratom(solutions). Will review once they arrive.
Received my order today from Viable Kratom, so far so good✌. Tried the white borneo, and full spectrum ++
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Lokey »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
Have you ever had SOSA Red MD? If so what's your opinion?
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Madvillain626 »

Denette615, Rhino and DTE Botanicals are my favorites right now. With Lonestar and Lucky added to the mix. If I had access to TFH's leaf I'd be almost overwhelmed with good leaf. Still a fan of Lizas too. Rebuilding my stash so I'm going for a mix of quality and variety. Can't lean on any one vendor too hard even tho the different suppliers probably helps with alkaloid variety.
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Adrumaddict »

Lokey wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:56 pm
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
Have you ever had SOSA Red MD? If so what's your opinion?
No but you just reminded me that I have some SOSA Red MD which I acquired from someone on here that I haven’t tried yet lol. I keep forgetting about it. My all time favs are Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, Red Borneo, and Red Horn, as far as the reds go. I just took some TFH Jolly Red Giant so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to try the Red MD.
Have you tried it?
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Favorite vendors?

Post by Lokey »

I had the JRG as tester 707 and I rated it a 5, probably my lowest rating. It didn't seem to help me that day but it was one of those really bad days, and the samples last one day and morning at the most... BUT I won the contest so now I have a lot more of it to try it some more!

Never tried the red MD, was just curious. I think I tipped someone off, I saw it on YLYL and didn't realize there was only one and literally right after I asked about it someone bought it. Kratom Vultures lol
Post Reply