Page 1 of 1
Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:45 am
by KratomBurner
Hey all. I'm new here. What's your favorite vendors and why? so far for me iv only tried Kats and benni botanicals. Thinking of giving botanical bunny a go too. Any advice would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:44 am
by GrannyJ62
Lizas my #1 and TFH is right there beside her but then I ve tried about 20 of the vendor s on the vendor list and there all Awesome really I loved Smileytime s glows fused flora is awesome and if your looking to sample you can split a key 10 ways I think Bennis the same, seriously you've got to check the vendor list.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:29 am
by mitragy9
GrannyJ62 wrote:Lizas my #1 and TFH is right there beside her but then I ve tried about 20 of the vendor s on the vendor list and there all Awesome really I loved Smileytime s glows fused flora is awesome and if your looking to sample you can split a key 10 ways I think Bennis the same, seriously you've got to check the vendor list.
What strains would you recommend as being really potent from Liza?
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:19 pm
by KratomBurner
Does TFH have a website? I seem to not be able to find any website called Texas family harvest...Also, Lisa's botanicals looks like good pricing. Thanks for that. I'm waiting on a order from benni. Kats Botanicals which is who i normally used until they're site got so blown up by insane amounts of buyers...they restocked and then ran out of certain ounces of strains in ONE DAY lol that's just unacceptable.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:57 pm
by herbalhippie
Not a review, moving to General Discussion.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:11 pm
by acejestyr15
KratomBurner wrote:Does TFH have a website? I seem to not be able to find any website called Texas family harvest...Also, Lisa's botanicals looks like good pricing. Thanks for that. I'm waiting on a order from benni. Kats Botanicals which is who i normally used until they're site got so blown up by insane amounts of buyers...they restocked and then ran out of certain ounces of strains in ONE DAY lol that's just unacceptable.
They do not have a website, no. They are a private member vendor only....and a few times a year offer open sales events to us here as doubleM members since they are a part of this community and white active here too!!
Tomorrow is the last day of being able to order for this current open sales event....if you're interested better get and order together quickly!!! For the first time ever during an open event they have nearly sold out and had to close the event a bit early.
Here's the link to the current event instructions and menu link and what not....
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:40 pm
by Greyfeather
acejestyr15 wrote:KratomBurner wrote:Does TFH have a website? I seem to not be able to find any website called Texas family harvest...Also, Lisa's botanicals looks like good pricing. Thanks for that. I'm waiting on a order from benni. Kats Botanicals which is who i normally used until they're site got so blown up by insane amounts of buyers...they restocked and then ran out of certain ounces of strains in ONE DAY lol that's just unacceptable.
They do not have a website, no. They are a private member vendor only....and a few times a year offer open sales events to us here as doubleM members since they are a part of this community and white active here too!!
Tomorrow is the last day of being able to order for this current open sales event....if you're interested better get and order together quickly!!! For the first time ever during an open event they have nearly sold out and had to close the event a bit early.
Here's the link to the current event instructions and menu link and what not....
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Hey Ace,
Good thing you mentioned that tomorrow is the last day to order from TFH. I was still thinking they were going up until the 22cd

Possibly a lot of people haven't seen the newest update and might miss the chance.
THANKS!
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:52 pm
by Greyfeather
Texas Family Harvest and Liza. Also SOSA Speciosa if I can get it.
I love Liza's reds (especially her Red Bali and Red Thai) because I'm a ball of anxiety with chronic pain and sleep problems.
Every red I have had from SOSA has been effective.
Love EVERYTHING from TFH!
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:36 am
by Cbest011
So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?
Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
by Adrumaddict
Cbest011 wrote:So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?
Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
All of those are extremely consistent quality. Twice I got something a little off from Liza's, one was major, the other was minimal, but I think I'm the only one lol. Please don't get me wrong, Liza's is incredible. Understand if you order from SOSA right now it will likely take a while to get to you, but I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:32 pm
by Cbest011
Nice! Thank you adrumaddict! I appreciate the reply. I’m looking to try around and keep different strains going. I’m a fan of up beat greens and whites too. And I like my reds for night time! From my reading on here those looked like the most talked about vendors with quality goods!
Good lookin out!
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:41 am
by Renob
This is a bump since the thread is pretty old and I’m wondering what everyone’s current opinions are! I can generally only stick to one vendor at any given time but there are so many good options that I’ll need some recommendations when it’s time to try something from a new one!

Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:28 pm
by Kelleytoons
My top four are (in order) TFH, Denette, Rhino and Oties.
I would ride or die with any one of them, but it's nice to have them all in my rotation (together they make up about 90% of my 80+ batch rotation, with the rest of the slots filled by folks like Lucky's, Liza, Satra and such).
The only one that *might* get a prominent slot is DTE - lots of good things are being said, but I haven't tried the three batches I ordered yet (perhaps later this week).
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:41 pm
by Roofdog
Renob wrote: ↑Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:41 am
This is a bump since the thread is pretty old and I’m wondering what everyone’s current opinions are! I can generally only stick to one vendor at any given time but there are so many good options that I’ll need some recommendations when it’s time to try something from a new one!
These arent in any particular order.
TFH, D16, Rhino, LSMS, Oties, Okies, Nodfather, down to earth botanicals (DTE), Soul, smiley time, Benni, ylyl - sosa, lizas, M
Mitra Geni, i know im missing some.
If you dont have memberships to some of these go on the TP and look for all these vendors. All good vendors
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:24 am
by Stu Pidasso
In no particular order….
Mitraman
Bennis Botanicals
Fused Flora
Nova Kratom
Dragon’s Den
Delta Extracts
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:25 pm
by Catcrazy
The Kratom Family, and Kreepitiki . Ordered multiple times and each strain is consistent and excellent quality!
Waiting on new orders to try from Bewitched Botanicals, smileytimeherbals, and viablekratom(solutions). Will review once they arrive.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:25 am
by Back2K
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
Cbest011 wrote:So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?
Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
All of those are extremely consistent quality. Twice I got something a little off from Liza's, one was major, the other was minimal, but I think I'm the only one lol. Please don't get me wrong, Liza's is incredible. Understand if you order from SOSA right now it will likely take a while to get to you, but I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
How do I buy fron Sosa?
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:29 am
by Lokey
You can't, he's no longer in business. Philly YLYL was selling leftover inventory. But, if you're on The Trading Post you might get some there.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:28 am
by Adrumaddict
Back2K wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:25 am
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
Cbest011 wrote:So besides TFH, there’s Lizas, mitraman, Sosa with the top quality?
Which ones, out of those, are the most consistent quality? I know TFH of course, but until I’m a member, gotta look somewhere else. What do you guys suggest?
All of those are extremely consistent quality. Twice I got something a little off from Liza's, one was major, the other was minimal, but I think I'm the only one lol. Please don't get me wrong, Liza's is incredible. Understand if you order from SOSA right now it will likely take a while to get to you, but I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
How do I buy fron Sosa?
What Lokey said lol.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:47 pm
by Jking
I would say Heaven leaf is probably my favorite but I also love denette, rhinos, Luckys, and tfh. Sadly I’m not a member of denette, or tfh but the rest I am though I think luckys is members free now. The reason Heaven leaf would be my top fave is because she is a very personal vendor who is willing to talk with you, answer questions, and as the best customer service I have gotten when purchasing Kratom though I can’t speak for the ones I’m not a member of because I’ve never purchased directly from them. Also the leaf is always very potent in my opinion though you can’t really go wrong with any of the ones I listed I think.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:53 pm
by Denette615
I'm accepting new members. You can email me
[email protected]
Re: Favorite vendor
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:24 pm
by Renob

I’ve read so many positive reviews of your products on here! You’re extremely revered for your Kratom. I may be getting in touch soon!
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:39 pm
by Kelleytoons
Eric is the best - next to TFH there is no more reliable source of powder and I'm always on the lookout for his drops (and now, hopefully, he'll have me added to his list so I get the updates :>).
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:39 pm
by Catcrazy
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:25 pm
The Kratom Family, and Kreepitiki . Ordered multiple times and each strain is consistent and excellent quality!
Waiting on new orders to try from Bewitched Botanicals, smileytimeherbals, and viablekratom(solutions). Will review once they arrive.
Received my order today from Viable Kratom, so far so good✌. Tried the white borneo, and full spectrum ++
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:56 pm
by Lokey
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
Have you ever had SOSA Red MD? If so what's your opinion?
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:44 pm
by Madvillain626
Denette615, Rhino and DTE Botanicals are my favorites right now. With Lonestar and Lucky added to the mix. If I had access to TFH's leaf I'd be almost overwhelmed with good leaf. Still a fan of Lizas too. Rebuilding my stash so I'm going for a mix of quality and variety. Can't lean on any one vendor too hard even tho the different suppliers probably helps with alkaloid variety.
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:33 pm
by Adrumaddict
Lokey wrote: ↑Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:56 pm
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 pm
I find SOSA to be on par with TFH, and some of SOSA's reds (Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra) are in a league of their own, and quite possibly the best reds out there imo.
Have you ever had SOSA Red MD? If so what's your opinion?
No but you just reminded me that I have some SOSA Red MD which I acquired from someone on here that I haven’t tried yet lol. I keep forgetting about it. My all time favs are Baik Bali, Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, Red Borneo, and Red Horn, as far as the reds go. I just took some TFH Jolly Red Giant so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to try the Red MD.
Have you tried it?
Re: Favorite vendors?
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:20 pm
by Lokey
I had the JRG as tester 707 and I rated it a 5, probably my lowest rating. It didn't seem to help me that day but it was one of those really bad days, and the samples last one day and morning at the most... BUT I won the contest so now I have a lot more of it to try it some more!
Never tried the red MD, was just curious. I think I tipped someone off, I saw it on YLYL and didn't realize there was only one and literally right after I asked about it someone bought it. Kratom Vultures lol