extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
waltermelondrippy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:20 pm

extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by waltermelondrippy »

have used kratom for a LONG time and would like to finally try out some extracts but i know there is a lot of crap out there. was looking at space dust from distro and goody from carolina. any thoughts on these two? any other recc of very potent ones you have actually tried and liked or other legit ones? i do have a semi tolerance so i tend to use a bit more of most leaf unless its really good stuff. just been curious to try out some of these and hate to waste money on junk.

thoughts?

appreciate the help
NiqueKristan
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:19 am
Location: CA

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by NiqueKristan »

I always recommend avoiding extracts unless leaf stops working for you. That being said, space dust from KD is pretty good. Dust .5g on a smaller-than-usual kratom dose
Jking
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Jking »

This something I’m very curious about. I hoard info, and go to far when I’m researching substances, and have tried enough extracts to know that most are a waste. That being said kratom Distro meets my criteria for extracts if the info is correct, and truthful. It’s has info on the extracts mit content, the price is a great value, and they advise caution with them. Now Ana artisan emerald extract is cheaper especially if you use crypto which I always do for anyplace that accepts it for a discount. Though the difference is only about ten dollars, and currently the space dust is rating about 4 percent higher currently in mit than emerald extract from Ana. All extracts have different effects with some being more euphoric than others even if they are the same strength. I personally had the most euphoric feeling from rands remedy from mbc botanicals but i don’t recommend them as I doubt their consistent plus no info, or very little. I’ve never shopped with kratom Distro but I might give that space dust a shot but I’m still flushed in extract maybe when it’s gone provided it’s still in stock. The only recommendations I have for extracts currently are Ana, and Carolina extract. Please people look at the 10 other post where I have commented the same thing almost along with others input. I feel like this gets asked everyday now.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by brave777 »

I think top 10 extract places should be pinned, in the past there was only few i liked, all was hyped and waste of money. Feels like almost all extract is crap. Thats why i quit it long time ago, but if you can find top notch and consistent it should be pinned. that way our double mm members know where the best of the best is at and not get lost looking for it. Maybe balls can do top 3 extracts and add it to his big list of vendors?
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Jking wrote: ↑Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm .... have tried enough extracts to know that most are a waste. That being said Kratom Distro meets my criteria for extracts if the info is correct, and truthful. It’s has info on the extracts mit content, the price is a great value, and they advise caution with them. Now ANA artisan emerald extract is cheaper ... difference is only about ten dollars, and currently the space dust is rating about 4 percent higher currently in mit than emerald extract from ANA. All extracts have different effects with some being more euphoric than others even if they are the same strength.

I agree, MOST extracts are a waste of money !! That's the main point. I agree with you and Brave. Sure a "shot" of O.P.M.S. feels good, but for $20 bucks ? That's insane, the entire kratom industry is SO targeted to Retail sales, Head shop products @ outrageous rip-off prices... I only suggest Legal Herb Shop, to compare. OPMS Black = Mitragynine content 48% – 148 mg per cap. You get 148 Mitra for $10 bucks. However NO Labs are given, for their dozens of extract products. The first thing you see on their website is, "AKA Approved". :roll:

One popular brand, is Zion Herbals' 24k Gold extract shots.. I want INFO on "what's IN the damn product", so visit their website. Zion Herbals. Oh look! There is a Lab report posted LINK from Columbia Labs! OK but... check it out. This is 1 page out of 29 pages. I'm not concerned about microbial tests, only Proof of Mitra content.. bottom line, says Mitra = 5.47 ml and the bottle = 15 ml. So their own Lab proves Mitra = 36% - Not 45% kratom extract as they claim!!

Carolina Kratom's website is so full of BS, it's a joke.. All marketing BS like: Extract Blend "Best of the Best!" WE JUST THREW IT TOGETHER AND MIXED IT UP!! $23 for 1 lousy Gram ?? -- or check out their Goody Goody, all BS claims "THIS IS THE STRONGEST KRATOM MADE" etc etc - $58 for One Gram ?? Amazing. How about... $8 per gram. That's my offer. You can keep your 50 and stick it right up your ass... They claim 82.2 % Mitra, oh really ? well that would be the strongest kratom product sold by ANY vendor anywhere in the United States so, calling bullshit on that - Show us your Lab, buddy!

I mean Carolina's marketing bullshit is SO offensive, IDK how anyone can support that ? Head-shop prices. LOOK - supposedly Pure Mitra Isolate products have been available, from Caleb's Concentrates, and from Mo Botanicals - not sure what happened to Mo-Bo ? Caleb's is usually Out Of Stock it seems. His claim: "over >95% purity 100mg is equal to roughly 8g plain leaf." Would be nice IF he's post Labs. But again... NO Labs. $36 for 1 Gram. Micro small vendor, sells out, whenever a batch is posted.

So the whole business, is ultra sketchy & designed as rip-off with HUGE profit margins... Kratom Dot Com has a bunch of products. $50 bucks per 1 gram too. I could write-up an Alert about their sales pitch - I see Philly Kratom is now selling their "Kratomade". Way over priced. But also, Philly sells his Home brew, kitchen Extract stuff for $10 per Ounce.. That seems like a decent price but again... NO Labs ? Bottom Line, right now ANA, All Natural Artisan // and Kratom Distro "Space Dust" and 200x seem to be the ONLY products on the market. both have, legit Labs, and, reasonable prices. :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Jking
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Jking »

Thanks for the info on Carolina kratom I only used the them once, and was underwhelmed but I believed the labs I guess I fell for that. That’s why like Ana they have legit labs that are updated for instance last year the emerald extract was at 28% but now it’s 25 which is the new updated lab mit content. The customer service might not be the greatest, or easiest to order from but the dude is an artisan, and his products reflect that at least his kratom extract. I particularly like the diamond extract but he only sells it by the gram. It’s over 50% mit really enjoyed it the one time I got it. That’s what I meant that some extracts just feel better like rands remedy is it the most efficient, or cheap extract no but it just gives you that fuzzy feeling. That’s why I’m interested in the space dust it’s pretty good deal not quite the cheapest but close for that content. I’m not sure about kratom Distro yet but I would like to try the space dust. Just to see if it’s got a different feeling compared to the emerald extract, and still as potent. I guess I will wait because I bout 25 grams of emerald extract, and have barley made a dent in it.
anonk
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by anonk »

Back in the day I would say Herb Research was my go-to for extracts. Their Gold Reserve from Pre 2015 (before they changed their formula) was simply the best. I've tried Mo's and Caleb's but they pale in comparison to what the old gold reserve was.
waltermelondrippy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by waltermelondrippy »

i ordered some space dust the original one ill report back once i try it out. glad to know about carolina i was curious since a few recc them.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by GrannyJ62 »

So the only extract that I ve ever tried that stands alone with just a tiny pinch under the tongue is Carolina kratom Goody Goody it has little to no taste my serving size of reg leaf is usually 5 to 7 gr I can use 1 tiny scoop using the spoon provided,instead of my leaf.I ve tried a lot other extracts but none are like Carolina s Goody but damn it is spendy..
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by GrannyJ62 »

KD s spacedust is also awesome extract great price had to come back and say Lizas Jade extract is also awesome I can't get enough of this it has a even mood boost.
waltermelondrippy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by waltermelondrippy »

space dust is great imo. i wish they sold it in a bit larger qty then 10g though. not going to go full extract but i was curious to try out a few and space dust is def great. numbs up the mouth real good and works nicely any others that actually work for people ill try a few of those as well.
Jking
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Jking »

Hey is it just me, or does anyone else think the ceiling effect is not as bad with extracts? For instance I still feel bad when taking to much extracts but I feel I can take more total mit comtent with extracts vs leaf before I start feeling bad.
Last edited by Jking on Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
waltermelondrippy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by waltermelondrippy »

you mean overall? i have a pretty high tolerance like can take 5-7+ grams without much issue, but find i can take a smaller amount of this extract vs would i would normally take equal to it in leaf if you know what i mean. it could just be that much more effective but not sure. but like they say .2g is equal to lets say 5 grams or something like that i find it feels like even more then 5g overall wise. not sure if im saying that right lol. i do let the extract sit in my mouth though where ill swallow the leaf that could def have something to do with it also.
Detuned
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:54 am

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Detuned »

Question:
Onset of normal powder is around 30 mins for me.

Does it take longer when taking extracts?
waltermelondrippy
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by waltermelondrippy »

i have now only had 2 extracts with dust it was fast. much more so then regular powder. but i did hold it in my mouth and under my tongue so that def helps. the taste is nasty but im pretty used to it by now.
KratomBurner
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by KratomBurner »

oh I just produced a extract from a kilo I had laying around. I'm tempted to try KD bulk leaf but the extract is very well priced. coming from someone that makes extract, if those percentages of mitrygenine are correct, which I'm sure they are, is a great price. scale of economy comes into play here. they are running massive batches of extract by a chemist, having access to a high production lab area to do so. I just did a alcohol extract using extraction/food grade 99% alcohol. I use this for various herbs to make essential oils from natural plants I find in my area. I will say the process was straight forward with a bit of waiting. however, it's not even as good as the boiling method I always used for kratom. you basically are making a massive batch of tea with lemon or citric acid that then reduced to thick liquid, if that left to evaporate on cassoral dishes it will come off as crystals when you chip it away for lack of better words. it's straight forward chemistry knowledge with extracts.

Go for the space dust from KD is suggest.
haney
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:26 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by haney »

Jking wrote: ↑Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm This something I’m very curious about. I hoard info, and go to far when I’m researching substances, and have tried enough extracts to know that most are a waste. That being said kratom Distro meets my criteria for extracts if the info is correct, and truthful. It’s has info on the extracts mit content, the price is a great value, and they advise caution with them. Now Ana artisan emerald extract is cheaper especially if you use crypto which I always do for anyplace that accepts it for a discount. Though the difference is only about ten dollars, and currently the space dust is rating about 4 percent higher currently in mit than emerald extract from Ana. All extracts have different effects with some being more euphoric than others even if they are the same strength. I personally had the most euphoric feeling from rands remedy from mbc botanicals but i don’t recommend them as I doubt their consistent plus no info, or very little. I’ve never shopped with kratom Distro but I might give that space dust a shot but I’m still flushed in extract maybe when it’s gone provided it’s still in stock. The only recommendations I have for extracts currently are Ana, and Carolina extract. Please people look at the 10 other post where I have commented the same thing almost along with others input. I feel like this gets asked everyday now.
I chatted on mbc's website asking for lab tests on the extracts and they sent it right over, they make their own mit 70 now and it is my favorite... i take .2 every morning (currently waiting on payday to get more though lol)
Pixiedust
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:34 am

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Pixiedust »

haney wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:33 pm
Jking wrote: ↑Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm This something I’m very curious about. I hoard info, and go to far when I’m researching substances, and have tried enough extracts to know that most are a waste. That being said kratom Distro meets my criteria for extracts if the info is correct, and truthful. It’s has info on the extracts mit content, the price is a great value, and they advise caution with them. Now Ana artisan emerald extract is cheaper especially if you use crypto which I always do for anyplace that accepts it for a discount. Though the difference is only about ten dollars, and currently the space dust is rating about 4 percent higher currently in mit than emerald extract from Ana. All extracts have different effects with some being more euphoric than others even if they are the same strength. I personally had the most euphoric feeling from rands remedy from mbc botanicals but i don’t recommend them as I doubt their consistent plus no info, or very little. I’ve never shopped with kratom Distro but I might give that space dust a shot but I’m still flushed in extract maybe when it’s gone provided it’s still in stock. The only recommendations I have for extracts currently are Ana, and Carolina extract. Please people look at the 10 other post where I have commented the same thing almost along with others input. I feel like this gets asked everyday now.
I chatted on mbc's website asking for lab tests on the extracts and they sent it right over, they make their own mit 70 now and it is my favorite... i take .2 every morning (currently waiting on payday to get more though lol)
MBC is my top vendor to go through. The customer service is incredible. I reached out and asked for labs and got them with no issue, and very quickly. I've never had a problem with consistency the entire time I've bought from them. For the last 2 years, they have been extremely reliable. The customer service team through the group, as well as on the website, goes above and beyond what I have seen with other vendors. Not to mention, if something comes up with tracking or an issue with an order, they go above and beyond to make sure you are getting your items. My current favorite extracts are the Rands remix, mit70 and the jumpshot. I highly recommend them as a vendor. Great quality and fantastic prices. And they have sales ALL the time, which makes it a little cheaper for you. 10/10. Going to get some mit70 and more jumpshots with my next paycheck
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by BallzDeep9 »

What are the Odds ?? as they say in gambling .... What are the chances 2 different, NEW accounts, both show up here on MM - on the SAME day and both "Plug" the SAME old thread about a crappy Facebook vendor... Hit and Run... No other discussion ??

Hit and Run Shilling ? :roll: would be totally BLOCKED if this forum were vetted ... just a suggestion :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Jking
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Jking »

Literally horrendous is what I would call Mbc extracts. Worse then Carolina kratom. I would put them at the level of mitragaia which is the lowest. Tried them back when I first joined and was testing out extracts. They were one of many I wasted money on. Believe it, or not most kratom extract is either worthless/overpriced. Now wonderland gardens had a pretty good one I tried lately but not as good as Ana in my opinion. I also have been meaning to try space dust. So yeah right now I can only say two places with a possible third have good extracts that I’ve found. The rest is not even worth buying.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Try RVA's extract. ten bucks for three capsule, (each cap the equivalent to ten g of powder). usually half a cap will do.
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: extracts? space dust, goody goody etc etc

Post by Somethingsacred »

Been a sec since I posted here …
I’ve had great extract from High Sierra Herbals ..
They carry a 30% mitra extract that tastes kinda vinegary… I imagine due to the acetic acid used in the extraction process. I will take 1/8 of a tsp stacked on top of reg leaf dose , or take half reg leaf dose with the extract . Very numbing in the mouth , very fast onset . It’s a stimulating one … rocket fuel.
I had a sample of their new CBD/ mitra caps as well. Very nice, I feel the CBD smoothed out any potential rough edges … and that CBD mitra combo really is a wonderful thing to combine . I’ve tried the shots as well. A few vendors source the exact same kind . Can’t say it’s delicious, in a way it is ..def not horrible .

Even though the price of kratomade isn’t very friendly , 11.99 per one pack , 2 doses per pack , the flavor is great as is the effects . Perfect on the go stuff .

Zion herbals has some good 80% mitra tablets and capsules . I believe 10 pack for 50$ .
Post Reply