Page 1 of 1

Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:11 pm
by Kratomgrady
I have some. I wanna hear experiences. I’m a experienced user.

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:31 pm
by Thomas
It’s ok..I usually buy online but it works when I’m out and in need

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:52 pm
by add to descartes
hmm...both are these are first posts by these users about a particular kratom vendor.

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:58 pm
by NiqueKristan
add to descartes wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:52 pm hmm...both are these are first posts by these users about a particular kratom vendor.
The second poster isn’t hyping it up by any means lol

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:15 am
by mivanqua
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:58 pm
add to descartes wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:52 pm hmm...both are these are first posts by these users about a particular kratom vendor.
The second poster isn’t hyping it up by any means lol
I haven't even heard of it, there are so many head shop brands now.

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:01 am
by add to descartes
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:58 pm
add to descartes wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:52 pm hmm...both are these are first posts by these users about a particular kratom vendor.
The second poster isn’t hyping it up by any means lol
haha, it would be a weird shill indeed, especially since the posts are months apart
mivanqua wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:15 am I haven't even heard of it, there are so many head shop brands now.
yeah against my better judgment I decided to search it. seems like they are a major brand mainly specializing in novelty cbd products (like this, a "classy" crack pipe loaded with some hemp
http://skindipt.com/homenew/product/gro ... -pre-roll/ )

Got a Kilo of Super Green Malay for $25.

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:48 pm
by wbrober
It is quite strong. Almost to the point where it feels like extract has been added in. They list the alkaloid content has Mit-1.75% 7-OH .63%. Alkaloid reports are largely bullshit but this is high on the Mit side. Took 4 grams and felt great. Took 3 a couple hours later and got the wobbles. It's strong but not well balanced.

Re: Got a Kilo of Super Green Malay for $25.

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:16 pm
by BookofEnoch1914
wbrober wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:48 pm It is quite strong. Almost to the point where it feels like extract has been added in. They list the alkaloid content has Mit-1.75% 7-OH .63%. Alkaloid reports are largely bullshit but this is high on the Mit side. Took 4 grams and felt great. Took 3 a couple hours later and got the wobbles. It's strong but not well balanced.
There is no way that 7OH % is present in a non enchanced product, if it's even real lab numbers. Anything over .05% 7OH is almost unheard of in plain leaf.

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:17 pm
by wbrober
I meant to say .063%. I agree that this is highly unlikely, and I do believe that it's enhanced though. It is strong and very bitter. If you are looking for a real jolt, I would recommend it. The drawback is that the kilo I bought was not ground well as there are element of stems and it is not very fine. I have to literally chew it for a minute. Their Maeng Da was completely different. It was finely ground powder but not as potent.

Re: Has anybody tried “groovy fine”

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:46 pm
by BallzDeep9
add to descartes wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:52 pm hmm...both are these are first posts by these users about a particular kratom vendor.
We have dozens of LEGIT vendors - There is NO need to "TRY" (Spend Money On), unknown anonymous people, NON vendors

Who advertise selling stuff on the Internet - There are now TONS of New, weird, Pop-up, head-shop Retail, products and crap being sold... Some little bags of "Extract blend" or whatever, sold in Colorado, turned out to contain Tianeptine :shock:

Yep. You could DIE.... and Seller was some anonymous dude, disconnected Phone# and a Address which does not exist.