New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
-
Tree
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm
New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
Anyone got reviews on these?
Bali dreamz,
Red maeng da A1-9
Red Mentebah Forest
Red Nanga
New Sapphire Sunda batch
Bali dreamz,
Red maeng da A1-9
Red Mentebah Forest
Red Nanga
New Sapphire Sunda batch
-
froggy33
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
I ordered the new reds and received them about 4 days ago. I haven't opened any of the bags yet so I can't give you a definitive answer. Once I get a grasp on them ill let you know.
-
elbandito88
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
New Sapphire Sunda arriving tomorrow. Will leave review.
-
Tree
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
I tried the sapphire sunda too. Can't get a read on it. Might be good but the jury's out. Trying the red nanga today.
-
SaintsWillConquer
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:22 am
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
I'd love to hear some reviews on these TFH strains! 
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
bumpitybumpbump^
-
Billiegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:02 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
I’ve been dosing the red embolah forrest at 5-6gs before bed and it doesn’t really “put” me to sleep but seems to really mellow me out without feeling groggy the next morning. It’s new set so I’m still finding that sweet spot.
-
Tree
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
I enjoyed the saphire sunda after further experiments. Kinda similar to previous batch. Any word on mentebah? Bali dreams didnt hit for me yet, burned it maybe 4x.
-
elbandito88
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
Mentebah forest red is a badass daytime red for me. One of my favorite reds I’ve had in a long, long time. Very potent.
- Supersonic75
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm
Re: New TFH Reds (Bali dreamz??)
I’ll second that!elbandito88 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:55 pm Mentebah forest red is a badass daytime red for me. One of my favorite reds I’ve had in a long, long time. Very potent.