Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
Super smooth upper mid spec. Fantastic green . I love these kind of green's there rare for me. Very happy leaf. Lsms out did himself in this one. This one is definitely in my top 2 green's.
Last edited by Jonathontru2it on Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Loveandpeace
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 756
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
- Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
Chris is my favorite dude in the K biz, hands down!! Humble, fire leaf, righteous morals.
I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.
Waiting to hear more...
I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.
Waiting to hear more...
- Trippyhippydippy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
how do you buy the lone star i found a lone star kratom but i think its a different companyJonathontru2it wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:06 pm Super smooth upper mid spec. Fantastic green . I love these kind of green's there rare for me. Very happy leaf. Lsms out did himself in this one. This one is definitely in my top 2 green's.
-
Trippin_Buddha
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 11:38 am
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
LoneStar has quickly become my favorite vendor. I've tried the green bali only once, but it was a solid burn. Looking forward to burning it again soon!
Thanks for the review.
Thanks for the review.
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
Trippin_Buddha wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:23 am LoneStar has quickly become my favorite vendor. I've tried the green bali only once, but it was a solid burn. Looking forward to burning it again soon!
Thanks for the review.![]()
anyone heard from Chris as of lately or know if he has a new drop scheduled? I think they're on mewe but I'm unfamiliar with that platform. last I heard he was having issues with shipping/importation, so I don't know how what's going on with that right now.Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 pm Chris is my favorite dude in the K biz, hands down!! Humble, fire leaf, righteous morals.
I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.
Waiting to hear more...
kratomites of the world, unite!
-
Markra
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:24 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
He just contacted me to be a tester for him so I assume after the test period he will have his next drop
- Daydreamsofmountains
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 am
-
LivelyLeaf
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:19 pm
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
+1 for Chris
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
He gets great leaf. Very unique. Wish I could be a tester for Chris again
(Chris, if you read this, I want in
)
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
I've tested a couple times. there was this time awhile back that he had a few different strains from a potential new supplier (can't remember the number), and they were spectacular... buut the supplier ended up being sketchy or something so they never made the cut.MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:32 pm He gets great leaf. Very unique. Wish I could be a tester for Chris again(Chris, if you read this, I want in
![]()
![]()
![]()
)
his leaf is definitely unique, seems like there is a noticeably different alk profile than my other vendors. usually takes a few burns for some of the strains to really hit...maybe that's just me. he doesn't drop often but when he does it's worth the wait.
kratomites of the world, unite!
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
Nope you're right it normally takes 3 Burns for Lsms to truly show it's power for me.
-
freddiemango
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:51 pm
- Location: Hawaii
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
have you heard a particular date yet? I believe he has said that it would be within the next couple weeks, but not sure if the 'when' has been decided.freddiemango wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
kratomites of the world, unite!
-
freddiemango
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:51 pm
- Location: Hawaii
Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥
a little birdy told me it would be this weekadd to descartes wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 pmhave you heard a particular date yet? I believe he has said that it would be within the next couple weeks, but not sure if the 'when' has been decided.freddiemango wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm