Otie's is Next Level
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
afibbe27
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2022 8:45 pm
Otie's is Next Level
Amazing products and even better customer service! something was wrong with the order (not their fault) and they found a fast solution. The products were best I've had so far, especially their greens. Woah!
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I just received some samples and will be trying them out soon in the coming days, heard great things, I think the thread is locked where they were offered. I got five different strains and need to make up some oblates.
Last edited by Lokey on Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Otie's is Next Level
i have samples i need to try too, aiming for next week.
and their customer service is fantastic.
if you are a veteran or have a disability, you can get a discount.
wishin i could give otie, their dog, some scratches, i miss my dog, lol.
and their customer service is fantastic.
if you are a veteran or have a disability, you can get a discount.
wishin i could give otie, their dog, some scratches, i miss my dog, lol.
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I'll be posting a review today and adding to it over time. Received some samples as well, pretty much a sample of their whole menu. I sorted them by mit % and am trying White Elephant (2.16% Mit) right now.
I took a tolerance break which ended yesterday so I could give a fair review and titrated my dose yesterday with some quality Okie's/Lucky leaf from my stash.
Cool packaging/great customer service so far. Looking forward to posting some more details soon!
I took a tolerance break which ended yesterday so I could give a fair review and titrated my dose yesterday with some quality Okie's/Lucky leaf from my stash.
Cool packaging/great customer service so far. Looking forward to posting some more details soon!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I got some samples too. Need to make sure none of them are fast, I can't do fast. 
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
crap, I picked the wrong week to not visit the forum. really searching for another reliable vendor to add into my rotation. their sample packs on the website are pretty pricey, either $26+shipping for 112g or $54+shipping for 252g.
kratomites of the world, unite!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I have tried their reds and gold's. Yellow Borneo is phenomenally euphoric and House Mix provides mood uplift, even for a depressive like me! It is magic.
The Red Queen
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Sigh - I think my Kratom collection has gotten WAY outta hand.
I checked what I had bought from Otie's in my pill collection and it was the RMD and the Gold, so I went ahead and put an order in for this Otie's yellow based on your review and, suddenly, panicked because I seemed then to remember I DID have this yellow from Otie's and it was one of the powders I still had to make capsules from. I rush to my section of powders to do, thinking at this point I probably can't cancel the order anyway so, what the hell, I'll just have a lot of this and... it's not Otie's Yellow, it's OKIES yellow that I have.
This is one of those times that I think I can admit I have a drug problem - the problem is NOT in taking them, but simply collecting them. I thought I had a handle on what I have but clearly that handle is ONLY for the capsules I have made, not for the dozens and dozens of powders in envelopes I still have to make.
I checked what I had bought from Otie's in my pill collection and it was the RMD and the Gold, so I went ahead and put an order in for this Otie's yellow based on your review and, suddenly, panicked because I seemed then to remember I DID have this yellow from Otie's and it was one of the powders I still had to make capsules from. I rush to my section of powders to do, thinking at this point I probably can't cancel the order anyway so, what the hell, I'll just have a lot of this and... it's not Otie's Yellow, it's OKIES yellow that I have.
This is one of those times that I think I can admit I have a drug problem - the problem is NOT in taking them, but simply collecting them. I thought I had a handle on what I have but clearly that handle is ONLY for the capsules I have made, not for the dozens and dozens of powders in envelopes I still have to make.
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
yeah, sometimes kratom brings the latent OCD hoarder out in even the most conservative of people. the process of ordering and organizing has its own significant effect on the reward pathway in the brain. as soon as you click "submit order," or label your latest batch and find its special spot on the shelf, there's a dopamine rush that's addictive in its own way.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:04 am Sigh - I think my Kratom collection has gotten WAY outta hand.
I checked what I had bought from Otie's in my pill collection and it was the RMD and the Gold, so I went ahead and put an order in for this Otie's yellow based on your review and, suddenly, panicked because I seemed then to remember I DID have this yellow from Otie's and it was one of the powders I still had to make capsules from. I rush to my section of powders to do, thinking at this point I probably can't cancel the order anyway so, what the hell, I'll just have a lot of this and... it's not Otie's Yellow, it's OKIES yellow that I have.
This is one of those times that I think I can admit I have a drug problem - the problem is NOT in taking them, but simply collecting them. I thought I had a handle on what I have but clearly that handle is ONLY for the capsules I have made, not for the dozens and dozens of powders in envelopes I still have to make.
kratomites of the world, unite!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Yep, you nailed it - I do get a rush out of just the order (and then of course another when it arrives, and still another when I make capsules and they take their place in my rotation shelf). So long before I even consume anything I'm just... happy.
(Dear wife not so much. Sigh. I wish Kratom hit for her, but because it doesn't she isn't exactly thrilled about all this. She told me in no uncertain terms that this year "was it" - that was after I told her I'd be ordering 4 or 5 kilos from TFH as my "one time order" for testing. I have to admit, at my age, I will NEVER get through all that I have so she makes a lot of sense. Still, you have to admit that as a hobby it's pretty benign compared to any of a dozen others that require a LOT more money and/or time, like golf, or fishing, or gambling, or whatever).
(Dear wife not so much. Sigh. I wish Kratom hit for her, but because it doesn't she isn't exactly thrilled about all this. She told me in no uncertain terms that this year "was it" - that was after I told her I'd be ordering 4 or 5 kilos from TFH as my "one time order" for testing. I have to admit, at my age, I will NEVER get through all that I have so she makes a lot of sense. Still, you have to admit that as a hobby it's pretty benign compared to any of a dozen others that require a LOT more money and/or time, like golf, or fishing, or gambling, or whatever).
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Life right now is brutal. So is pain, depression, anxiety. There is no price I wouldn't pay for a life without pain--physical as well as mental.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:53 am Yep, you nailed it - I do get a rush out of just the order (and then of course another when it arrives, and still another when I make capsules and they take their place in my rotation shelf). So long before I even consume anything I'm just... happy.
(Dear wife not so much. Sigh. I wish Kratom hit for her, but because it doesn't she isn't exactly thrilled about all this. She told me in no uncertain terms that this year "was it" - that was after I told her I'd be ordering 4 or 5 kilos from TFH as my "one time order" for testing. I have to admit, at my age, I will NEVER get through all that I have so she makes a lot of sense. Still, you have to admit that as a hobby it's pretty benign compared to any of a dozen others that require a LOT more money and/or time, like golf, or fishing, or gambling, or whatever).
The Red Queen
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Mr. Kelley, have you thought of bringing some of your stash over to the trading post?
Aloha,
Mike
Aloha,
Mike
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Um, not so much. I mean, I KNOW about the post, am a "member" but have never visited there.
I'm preparing a package of things for a fellow member here, and (as I always say) I appreciate LoveAndPeace doing it for me (which is why I'm paying it forward) but the main issue is that my "stash", as it were, is mostly pills I've made myself. I have *very* little powder - just tons and tons (and tons) of pills. Most folks don't want that so I'd rather not deal with having to always explain that.
Because I can only take pills as soon as I get some new stuff in I want to put it into pills and I try and put ALL of it so I don't have powder laying around. What I do have I'm going to be sending off (all except my white, because the forum member wants more reds and greens that act like reds). So I do have a *bit* of white powder that will most likely get thrown out at some point.
But boy am I going to have a lot of pills left over after I'm gone <g>.
I'm preparing a package of things for a fellow member here, and (as I always say) I appreciate LoveAndPeace doing it for me (which is why I'm paying it forward) but the main issue is that my "stash", as it were, is mostly pills I've made myself. I have *very* little powder - just tons and tons (and tons) of pills. Most folks don't want that so I'd rather not deal with having to always explain that.
Because I can only take pills as soon as I get some new stuff in I want to put it into pills and I try and put ALL of it so I don't have powder laying around. What I do have I'm going to be sending off (all except my white, because the forum member wants more reds and greens that act like reds). So I do have a *bit* of white powder that will most likely get thrown out at some point.
But boy am I going to have a lot of pills left over after I'm gone <g>.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Otie's Botanicals page for Third Party Lab Testing = https://otiesbotanicals.com/testing/
Scroll down & you can view several batches' Lab Test by Murray Brown, scroll side to side - He's got some VERY nice Lab's here!!
- QUALITY Leaf - THIS is exactly how, it should be done! Kudo's to Otie's imo should be recognized for, doing what's right, investing the $ - He's obviously found a really top Source!
Personally I'm not into Bent's or Black Bali
- but man O man - His greens & whites, Elephant's and Hulu's are - AS good as anything out there.
Scroll down & you can view several batches' Lab Test by Murray Brown, scroll side to side - He's got some VERY nice Lab's here!!
Personally I'm not into Bent's or Black Bali
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
White elephant and his Red MD are 2 standouts for me. I had never seen a red come in at 1.9% mit before. One of my favorite unfermented mid reds, picked up 1kg already; trying to get the word out!BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:30 pm Otie's Botanicals page for Third Party Lab Testing = https://otiesbotanicals.com/testing/
Scroll down & you can view several batches' Lab Test by Murray Brown, scroll side to side - He's got some VERY nice Lab's here!!- QUALITY Leaf - THIS is exactly how, it should be done! Kudo's to Otie's imo should be recognized for, doing what's right, investing the $ - He's obviously found a really top Source!
Personally I'm not into Bent's or Black Bali- but man O man - His greens & whites, Elephant's and Hulu's are - AS good as anything out there.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
White elephant and green malay mix is excellent. Truly enjoying it!!
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Otie's is Next Level
They'll think you're a (pharmaceutical) pill monger after you turn up at the morgue unless they do a real exam.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 am Um, not so much. I mean, I KNOW about the post, am a "member" but have never visited there.
I'm preparing a package of things for a fellow member here, and (as I always say) I appreciate LoveAndPeace doing it for me (which is why I'm paying it forward) but the main issue is that my "stash", as it were, is mostly pills I've made myself. I have *very* little powder - just tons and tons (and tons) of pills. Most folks don't want that so I'd rather not deal with having to always explain that.
Because I can only take pills as soon as I get some new stuff in I want to put it into pills and I try and put ALL of it so I don't have powder laying around. What I do have I'm going to be sending off (all except my white, because the forum member wants more reds and greens that act like reds). So I do have a *bit* of white powder that will most likely get thrown out at some point.
But boy am I going to have a lot of pills left over after I'm gone <g>.
anytime you want to sell/trade some of what you have (i'll keep in mind you have mostly pills) I would be open to scan your inventory.
Aloha,
Mike
- Badgame85
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 379
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
So this morning... was I planning on buying more Kratom today? Nope.
But .....
15 mins on the Vendor and Strain Reviews threads...
Got some of that White Elephant, Super Red MD, and Green Malay headed my way
I have no self control...
But .....
15 mins on the Vendor and Strain Reviews threads...
Got some of that White Elephant, Super Red MD, and Green Malay headed my way
I have no self control...
- Badgame85
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 379
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I must say, Otie's service was FaNtAsTiC!!
Just got my order today of a couple of the more popular strains listed above in this thread. When I was ordering I figured I would take a shot in the dark and would request two specific samples (Yellow Borneo/Green Malay.)
Sure enough I was given samples of both! I'm used to getting one sample per package (I only spent like $50 this time) from most vendors, But getting two samples, and the specific ones I requested at that?!? That earns some praise in my book!
Way to go Otie's... seperate yourself from the other vendors with A++ service! I already know your product is good
Just got my order today of a couple of the more popular strains listed above in this thread. When I was ordering I figured I would take a shot in the dark and would request two specific samples (Yellow Borneo/Green Malay.)
Sure enough I was given samples of both! I'm used to getting one sample per package (I only spent like $50 this time) from most vendors, But getting two samples, and the specific ones I requested at that?!? That earns some praise in my book!
Way to go Otie's... seperate yourself from the other vendors with A++ service! I already know your product is good
-
Hulu2021
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
So… I can confirm that Otie’s has stepped up their game!!
The SRMD and the W Elephant I got are really FRESH and I love
the effects on both!!
that’s for the recommendation
The SRMD and the W Elephant I got are really FRESH and I love
the effects on both!!
that’s for the recommendation
-
LeafersonJr32
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 760
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Could someone tell me how you even check and see the lab results on oties...and for Okies for that matter I know Okies puts it on the bags but I would like to see it before buying. Are these that y'all are talking about still their current batches? Nothing worse than ordering based off reviews and hype and not even knowing you are getting the same batch
-
LeafersonJr32
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 760
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Okay figured out the oties swipe for lab test results thanks to ballz but still not sure about Okies
-
Hulu2021
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
@Corde
yeah current batch (i think) i just got it yesterday! His batches are pretty big and last a while idk
and i also just ordered another one, (w elephant)
if you like fast!
but yeah wow this is much better than it’s been last times i had them
i’m impressed, i just ordered another order 5 mins ago
yeah current batch (i think) i just got it yesterday! His batches are pretty big and last a while idk
and i also just ordered another one, (w elephant)
if you like fast!
but yeah wow this is much better than it’s been last times i had them
i’m impressed, i just ordered another order 5 mins ago
-
johnsmith8080
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:58 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Yeah, all the Otie's samples that I received were deff above average. A great vendor to keep in rotation!
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Get a bag of White Elephant and Super Red MD and you’ll be happy! I put some reviews in this forum in other threads a bit farther down the page, check them out!
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Otie's is Next Level
-
FJB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 am
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I am currently enjoying Oties Super Green. It’s very nice.
I also ordered SRMD and White Elephant, but haven’t tried them yet.
I also ordered SRMD and White Elephant, but haven’t tried them yet.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Green dragon sample was good - not too heavy, bit perky, bit energetic, wee bit of smiling.
Better than the white and red samples.
I wanna mention the customer service again, they're sweet people, generous discount for vets/disabled.
Their dogs are probably cuter than the customers, but they still treat us right. Aloha.
Better than the white and red samples.
I wanna mention the customer service again, they're sweet people, generous discount for vets/disabled.
Their dogs are probably cuter than the customers, but they still treat us right. Aloha.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Just tried this and I like it. Going to get a quarter or maybe two.IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:46 am Green dragon sample was good - not too heavy, bit perky, bit energetic, wee bit of smiling.
The Super Green didn't hit for me but this Green Dragon sure did. Feels very nice.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Thank you everyone for the support
You all make us very happy over here. Couldn't do it without you. That's for sure
@Ballz thanks for posting the link to our labs. We thought on in it for at least a month. Do we want to always have the labs up? Do we not? No matter what there's ALWAYS going to be times where labs aren't the greatest. Sometimes low MIT so on and so forth. Personally I don't believe MIT is everything. But we figured it was the right thing to do so we just went ahead and did it and didn't look back
@Ballz thanks for posting the link to our labs. We thought on in it for at least a month. Do we want to always have the labs up? Do we not? No matter what there's ALWAYS going to be times where labs aren't the greatest. Sometimes low MIT so on and so forth. Personally I don't believe MIT is everything. But we figured it was the right thing to do so we just went ahead and did it and didn't look back
-
WeAllFloatHere7
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:01 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I need to get some again. I have about 6 different batches from Oties and all were really solid. The Red Bali mixed with the Super Green Malay or Super Green MD is fantastic (these batches are like a year old, but still so good). Need to get some of these new ones soon!
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Very impressive Super Red MD. You're site looks and works great, your black bags are great, and the personal touch makes a difference, too! Quick shipping, etc. Love those gin-gin candy things you put in the box! Labs are appreciated as well, mainly for safety. The leaf is very high quality! Thank you guys for the effort and attention to detail.otiesbotanicals wrote: ↑Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:47 pm Thank you everyone for the supportYou all make us very happy over here. Couldn't do it without you. That's for sure
@Ballz thanks for posting the link to our labs. We thought on in it for at least a month. Do we want to always have the labs up? Do we not? No matter what there's ALWAYS going to be times where labs aren't the greatest. Sometimes low MIT so on and so forth. Personally I don't believe MIT is everything. But we figured it was the right thing to do so we just went ahead and did it and didn't look back
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:53 am I got some samples too. Need to make sure none of them are fast, I can't do fast.![]()
I don’t think I’ve ever met a strain that isn’t fast! Can you recommend ones that you’d consider “slow”? I have some stuff from Otie’s right now and it’s great.I may be willing to try somewhere else soon. It seems beneficial (at least popular
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Otie's is Next Level
You just have to try and try. I've bought so much kratom in the last 6 weeks or so and only one of them was 'fast' to me, a TFH White Maeng Da. I can't even use it blended with a red.Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:01 pmherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:53 am I got some samples too. Need to make sure none of them are fast, I can't do fast.![]()
I don’t think I’ve ever met a strain that isn’t fast! Can you recommend ones that you’d consider “slow”? I have some stuff from Otie’s right now and it’s great.I may be willing to try somewhere else soon. It seems beneficial (at least popular) to switch strains and also suppliers pretty frequently. There’s so much to try!
- HalcyonicFrankfurter
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:50 am
Re: Otie's is Next Level
I tried all his greens and found the dragon to be the slowest. It's still not exactly "slow". I like slower stuff too, but reds just don't usually work for me. I found the dragon to be both strong and not too speedy.Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:01 pm I don’t think I’ve ever met a strain that isn’t fast! Can you recommend ones that you’d consider “slow”? I have some stuff from Otie’s right now and it’s great.I may be willing to try somewhere else soon. It seems beneficial (at least popular) to switch strains and also suppliers pretty frequently. There’s so much to try!
Reviews: https://pastebin.com/mDfYz2iG
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
My first ever order with Otie’s had lots of choices!
-Super Green
-Super Green Maeng Da
-Green Dragon
-Green Malay
-Red Malay
-Super Red Maeng Da
-Red Gold
-House Mix
I’m still working through trying all of them out but the ones I’ve tried thus far have been phenomenal. The green Maeng Da felt extra potent and FAST to me! That was a bit better than the GMD from Okies that I had the day before. I’m going to dose some green dragon today. I’ll try to leave impressions and short reviews of the others when I have the chance.
-Super Green
-Super Green Maeng Da
-Green Dragon
-Green Malay
-Red Malay
-Super Red Maeng Da
-Red Gold
-House Mix
I’m still working through trying all of them out but the ones I’ve tried thus far have been phenomenal. The green Maeng Da felt extra potent and FAST to me! That was a bit better than the GMD from Okies that I had the day before. I’m going to dose some green dragon today. I’ll try to leave impressions and short reviews of the others when I have the chance.
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Yesterday I tried Otie's white JongKong for the 1st time and it was great, 4g kept me going thru the late afternoon which is unheard of with my tolerance. About then I added 2g of Benni's yellow Lida (which I'm still ISO if anyone has 71520 batch) and that was all I needed for the whole day, it was amazing to me I only had 6g. I think I should get more of that white, it's actually better for me than the other white everyone loves.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Did you get it recently?Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:06 pm Yesterday I tried Otie's white JongKong for the 1st time and it was great, 4g kept me going thru the late afternoon which is unheard of with my tolerance. About then I added 2g of Benni's yellow Lida (which I'm still ISO if anyone has 71520 batch) and that was all I needed for the whole day, it was amazing to me I only had 6g. I think I should get more of that white, it's actually better for me than the other white everyone loves.
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: Otie's is Next Level
Otie's came with the free samples he offered on here a few weeks ago, can't remember exactly how long. Of course you know when I got Benni's!